剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
还有运动短裤 这样比较好认
and gym shorts so he knows it's me.
以后再有这种事 先来问问我们 好吗
Uh-huh. In the future, maybe run that stuff by us, okay?
对 那个 洛厄尔
Right. Uh, so, Lowell, um,
你现在对你前妻有什么想法
how are you feeling about your ex-wife these days?
我终于平静了一些
I'm finally in a good place.
已经好几个月没黑进她的邮箱账户了
I haven't hacked into her e-mail in months.
你偷看她的电子邮箱
You broke into her e-mail?
对 我有珍的密♥码♥ 离婚以后
Yeah, I have Jen's password, and every night after the divorce,
我每天晚上躺在她的旧衣服里 看她的收件箱
I would curl up in her old sweatshirt and read her inbox.
听起来很性感 但我知道这件事很悲伤
That sounded sexy, but I know it's sad.
但你现在不爱她了吧
But you're over her now?
彻头彻尾
Totally and completely.
那么 你可以拿回你的手♥机♥了
Okay, well, then, I guess you can have your phone back.
大唐拿走的
Don took it.
对
Yeah.
因为珍给你发了信息
Because-because Jen texted you,
我们不喜欢你对它反应过度
and we didn't want you to overreact.
没关系的 我们经常发信息
Oh, that's no big deal. We text each other
讨论孩子的事 喝一杯
all the time about the kids-- A drink?!
她想跟我喝酒
She wants to get a drink.
等等 冷静 别那么兴奋
Okay, hold on, hold on, don't get too excited.
我们要复合了 跟我一起跳
We're getting back together. Jump up and down with me. u202dOh.
行 不行 洛厄尔 这个胸罩不适合
Yeah, no-- Uh, Lowell, I-I'm wearing the wrong bra.
不许跳 你不是说你不爱她了吗
Yeah. No jumping, no-- I thought you said you were over her.
那是因为她不想要我
That was when she didn't want me back.
现在她要我了
Now she wants me back.
要我了
I'm back!
我回复她
I'm answering her.
"几点 在哪"好了
"Where and when?" Okay...
洛厄尔 珍想跟你过一夜
Lowell, just because Jen wants a one-nighter
不代表她想跟你复合
doesn't mean that she wants to get back together.
没错 安迪 跟他说
That's right, Andi. Tell him.
她可能只是想利用你
Yeah, well, she could just be using you.
女人也愿意占便宜的
I mean, ladies like cheap sex, too.
别骗他啊
Well, don't lie to him.
她回复了
She answered.
周末我在班布里奇酒店住
"I'm staying at the Bainbridge Hotel this weekend.
我明天喝一杯吧
Let's get a drink tomorrow."
她绝对是要我了
She definitely wants me back.
什么 你怎么看出来的
What? How do you figure?
班布里奇酒店是我们第一次约会的地方
The Bainbridge is where we had our first date.
那是我们爱情神庙中最浪漫的地点
It's the most romantic spot in our pantheon of love.
你们的爱情圣殿里是不是还有出轨地下室
Mm-hmm. Does your pantheon have a cheater's basement?
她可在里面
'Cause she really steamed up
玩得风生水起
the windows down there.
没错 她让你度过了很多香肠
That's true. She's put you through a lot of polony.
别别
No. u202dNo. u202dNo.
行吧
Okay, okay.
珍为什么今晚就住在班布里奇
Why would Jen be staying at the Bainbridge tonight
却要跟你明天见面呢
if she's meeting you tomorrow?
好问题 安迪
That's a great question, Andi.
完全不合常理
Doesn't make any sense.
因为她在筹备我们的爱巢
Unless she's preparing our love nest.
想让我明晚住在那里
She probably wants me to stay over tomorrow.
我该打包些东西
I should pack a bag.
等等 洛厄尔 你在犯大错
Wait. Lowell, you're making a big mistake.
你说得对 要冷静
You're right. Play it cool.
保险起见 明天穿两条内♥裤♥
I'll wear two pairs of underwear just to be safe.
一条高端的 一条日常的
One dressy, one everyday.
他马上就要伤心欲绝了
He's in for a world of hurt.
我们肯定有办法解决
Well, there's got to be something we can do.
以前有
Well, there was.
不把手♥机♥还给他就行
Not give him back his phone.
哈了 没人喜欢那个家伙
All right, nobody likes that guy.
好的 好
Okay, uh... Ooh, all right.
我和大唐去班布里奇
Don and I will go down to the Bainbridge
跟珍谈谈 问她想干嘛
to talk to Jen and find out her intentions.
要是她在玩弄洛厄尔
If she's just toying with Lowell,
我就让她滚远点
we'll tell her to leave him alone.
你们这是积德行善啊
Oh. You guys are doing a good thing. Yeah.
希望我们不用去班布里奇做这些事
Yeah. I just wish we didn't have to go to the Bainbridge to do it.
-他们的停车费超贵的 -这样吧
- They charge ten bucks for parking. - Oh. I tell you what.
如果你开车 我就让你付停车费
If you drive, I'll let you pay for parking.
听起来很公平
That sounds fair.
等一等
Wait a minute.
没问题 公平合理
No. That's right. u202dYeah.
好呀
Hello?
爷爷
Grandpa?
大家还好吗
Is everybody okay?
贝芙 如果你要说骚话 就大点声说
Bev, if you're gonna talk dirty, talk louder.
你知道我耳朵不好用
You know I don't hear too good.
欢迎光临班布里奇酒店
Welcome to the Bainbridge Hotel.
有什么需要帮助的吗
May I help you?
我们找这里的一位住客 珍·富兰克林
u202dYeah. We're looking for a guest staying here-- Jen Franklin.
富兰克林小姐的单身派对就在酒店酒吧里举办
Ms. Franklin's bachelorette party is in the hotel bar.
单身派对
Bachelorette party?
珍要再婚了吗
Well, Jen's getting married?
我想问下 跟她结婚的人是叫洛厄尔吗
By any chance, is she marrying a guy named Lowell?
什么样的人会把前夫约到
What kind of person has their ex meet her
他们第一次约会的地方见面
where they had their first date
却是为了告诉他 她要跟别人结婚了
to tell him she's marrying another guy?
我得好好跟这个珍说道说道
I'm giving Jen a piece of my mind.
看看他们能不能给停车券
Ask if they validate parking.
我们想找珍·富兰克林
We're looking for Jen Franklin.
脱衣舞者来了
The strippers are here! Oh!
我们不是脱衣舞者
We're not strippers.
等等 先看看她们打算怎么样
Hold on. Let's see how this plays out.
你们得等珍从房♥间里出来再开始表演
You guys can't start the show till Jen comes down from her room.
你是用团购买♥♥的吗
Did you use a Groupon?
团购券 等等 我可不是来受气的
Groupon? Hey, I did not come here to get my feelings hurt.
就算我真是脱衣舞者 也必须出全价
And if I was a stripper, you'd be paying full price.
走吧 老唐
Let's go, Don.
你错过了一场全♥裸♥体验 女士
You just talked yourself out of the full Monty, lady.
所以珍不仅不想跟洛厄尔复合
So not only does Jen not want to get back together with Lowell,
而且还打算嫁给别人
she's marrying someone else.
我简直无法相信
I can't believe that.
更性感的新闻是 我和亚当被错认成了脱衣舞者
And in sexier news, Adam and I were mistaken for strippers.
我信
I believe that.
谢谢宝贝
Thanks, baby.
你怎么不说话 安迪
You're awfully quiet over there, Andi.
什么 哦 你电臀舞确实不错
Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah, you can shake your moneymaker.
我只是有点担心洛厄尔
Look, I-I just...I'm worried about Lowell.
他绝对接受不了这个
I mean, he's not gonna take this well.
所以我最开始才偷了他的手♥机♥
Which is exactly why I stole his phone to begin with.
这样吧 我们来告诉洛厄尔 然后
All right, so we'll tell Lowell the news, and then...
你来负责安慰他
you will make him feel better
就告诉他 你非常在乎他这个朋友
by telling him how much he means to you as a friend.
我不干
I'm not doing that.
男人从不聊感情
Men don't talk about feelings.
可是洛厄尔经常说他对你的感情
Lowell tells you how he feels about you all the time.
是啊 让我非常尴尬
Yeah, and it's really uncomfortable.
我倒希望他能偷我的手♥机♥
I wish he'd steal my phone instead.
凯特
Hey, Katie.
-爷爷怎么样 -我不想谈这件事
- How was Grandpa? - I don't want to talk about it.
等等 你 你是...
Whoa, wait, what-what... what did you...
你发现了什么
what did you find out?
发现你可能很快要有个弟弟了
That you might have a little brother coming soon.
洛厄尔 我们有话跟你说
So, Lowell, we have something to tell you,
真的不知道该如何开口
and there... there's no easy way to say it.
所以 玛茜 你说吧
So... Marcy, say it.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表