剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
Could we improve? Probably not.
亲爱的 听我说
Look, honey,
在当家长的过程中
sometimes in parenting,
有些责任真的很恐怖
a job comes along that is truly horrific,
比如五个小时的服装购物
like five hours of dress shopping.
没错 所以我们慌了
Yes. And we panicked.
对 我们是战是逃的本能发作了
Right. Our fight-or-flight instinct kicked in.
而我可以大胆地说 这二者之间
And I would make the argument that of the two,
战绝对比逃好
fight is definitely better than flight.
是的 我都没有选择逃
That's true. I mean, I could have chosen flight.
我可以搬去圣达菲
I could have moved to Santa Fe and opened
开一家小小的可爱的陶瓷店
a cute little pottery shop with a green awning
绿色的遮阳棚上写着 一分钱一壶
called "A Penny For Your Pots."
有点太具体了 不过是这个意思
Well, that's way too specific, but yeah.
我们不会逃
We don't run.
你知道这代表什么吗
And you know what that is?
勇气
That's brave.
对 我们很坏 但很勇敢
Yeah. We're bad, but we're brave.
就像韩索罗
Like Han Solo.
大家都爱那个男人
Everybody loves that guy.
是吧
Right?
好 很好
Okay, good.
我们回到正轨了
We are back on track.
我要把这个鸡肉沙拉扔进垃圾桶
I am throwing this chicken salad out in the trash,
永远都不再提起
and we are never gonna talk about it again.
愿原力与你同在
May the Force be with you.
你
You.
我知道 我在去急诊室之前来跟你道歉了
I know. I ran over between emergencies to tell you I'm sorry.
你为什么把事情都告诉玛茜了
Why'd you have to tell Marcy everything?
我还以为自己要死了
I thought I was dying.
身体全部失控 包括我嘴
I lost control of everything, including my mouth.
我把真♥相♥吐出来了
I threw up the truth.
我就说你别吃太多
I told you not to eat too much.
你为什么不能像普通人一样 给自己下个小毒呢
Why can't you barely poison yourself, like a normal person?
而且我没有什么事都说
And I didn't tell her everything.
泰迪生病的时候 你故意感染脓毒性咽喉炎的事
I didn't say a word about you giving yourself strep throat
我就一个字都没提
when Teddy was sick.
你干了什么
You did what?
这次我选逃
This time I choose flight.
想找我就来海军上将俱乐部
If you want to talk to me, I'll be in the Admirals Club.
另一个世界见了 老弟
See you on the other side, brother.
肚子怎么样了
How's your tummy?
全身都疼
Everything hurts.
因为谎言正在逃脱你的身体
That's the lies leaving your body.
好的 我走了
All right, I'm taking off.
你穿这么精神去哪
Hey, where are you headed so fancy?
凯特的误会 我要去找那些
Kate's dance. I'm gonna go try my luck
在门外哭的姑娘 碰碰运气
with some of the girls crying outside.
十点回来
See you on 10.
好小伙
What a guy.
也许你该去拦着他
I-I mean, you should probably go stop him.
不不不 这件事明显归你管
No, no, no, this is definitely on you.
他现在用来思考的身体部位
I mean... he's thinking with a body part
我都没有
I don't even have.
-你也喜欢 对不对 -倒是不讨厌
- You enjoyed that, didn't you? u202d- I didn't hate it.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表