剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
What are they talking about?
好像是在聊什么...
Looks like they're talking about...
裸体主义
nudists.
我和亚当一直想认识裸体主义者
Adam and I always wanted to meet nudists.
我们有好多问题想问 比如跟一个裸体者聊
We have so many questions, like: If you're talking to a nudist,
你坐着 他站着
and you're sitting down and he's standing up,
那你在对着什么聊
what are you talking to?
话说
So...
你们周末一般干什么
what do you guys do on the weekends?
我们会看很多烹饪节目
Oh, we watch a lot of cooking shows.
但所有烹饪节目都大同小异 所以我在想
Mm-hmm, but they're all the same, so I was thinking,
不如做一个只能烹饪自己猎物的节目
what about a show where you can only cook what you kill?
名叫 "猎人厨房♥"
It's called u202dCook What You Kill.
抱歉 我们家没电视
Sorry, we don't own a television.
我们只喜欢跟彼此聊天
We just like to talk to each other.
十年后再说这话
Well, call us in ten years,
看你们还笑不笑得出来
tell us how that's going.
你们信佛对吗
So, you guys are Buddhists, huh?
如何用最简短的话来解释佛教
What's the shortest way to explain that?
佛教关乎万物 又回归虚空
Well, it's about everything and nothing.
你随时可以插话 班迪
Jump in anytime here, Bandi.
好...
Okay, uh, well...
信佛之后你们的生活有改变吗
how does it affect your life?
首先 我们不吃肉
For one thing, we don't eat meat.
但是培根还是挺好吃的吧
Yeah, but bacon's cool, right?
我们已受点化 因此不会感觉到愤怒
And we're enlightened, so we don't feel anger.
如果有人别你的车呢
What if someone cuts you off in traffic?
我们会表示同情
We have compassion for them.
说句实话 我光听这句话已经有点生气
I have to be honest, you saying that makes me feel a little angry.
你们要学会用第三只眼看事物
You have to learn to look at things through your third eye.
是说我的屁♥眼♥吗
You mean my butt?
我们在那里坐了三个小时
And we had to sit there for three hours
因为不能在老唐和玛茜之前走
because we couldn't leave before Don and Marcy.
-简直是墨西哥餐厅困境 -是啊
- It was a Mexican restaurant standoff. - Yeah.
但是回家的路上 我们发现我们很爱你
But on the way home, we realized we already love you.
既然你和那位猫宠美容师在一起了
And since you're dating the cat groomer,
我们四个可以成为情侣朋友
the four of us could be couple friends.
我们结束了
Oh, that's over.
我以为她令我窒息
I thought she took my breath away,
但后来发现我只是对猫毛过敏
but it turns out I'm deathly allergic to cats.
我是在救护车上发现的
I found out in the ambulance.
如果洛厄尔不行
Well, if Lowell's out,
那我们只能孤单一辈子了
that means we're gonna be alone forever.
不会的
That's not true.
你们要想象一下想要什么样的人
You just have to visualize what you want,
然后再出去找
and go out and get it.
你们理想中的夫妻是什么样子
Who's your dream couple?
不好说 就是跟我们比较像的
I don't know. Just someone more like us.
爱吃培根
Bacon eaters.
我们把古董椅子弄坏
People who think it's funny
-还会觉得很好笑的 -对
- when we break old chairs. - Yeah.
就是那种 认识的时候
People who, when you meet them,
有种一见如故的感觉
you feel like you already know them.
所以你们要找的是培根爱好者
So you're looking for bacon lovers
看到别人不幸就很开心的
that laugh at other people's misfortunes,
已知的熟人
who you already know.
对
Yeah.
那就是老唐和玛茜了
That's Don and Marcy.
什么
What?
老唐随身携带培根
Don carries pocket bacon.
每年冬天 玛茜都会把前门的路倒满水
And every winter, Marcy hoses down her front walk
-看大家滑倒 -是啊
- so people slip on the ice. - u202dOh, yeah.
你们在找他们
You're looking for them.
天哪 还真的是
Oh, my God, we are.
是啊 他们一直近在眼前
Yeah, and they were right in front of us this whole time.
也许我们之前气氛不好
Maybe we were in a rut because we stopped
是因为我们忽视了他们的优点
noticing what was so great about them.
这简直就是每部爱情喜剧的套路
Guys, this is like the plot of every romantic comedy.
如果你们打开门
I wouldn't be surprised if you opened that door
发现他们举着扬声器等在门口我也不惊讶
and they were standing there holding a boombox over their heads.
好吧 值得一试
Well, it was worth a shot.
我想赢回我们的朋友 该怎么做
I want our friends back. How do we get them back?
电影里面 一般都需要搞个大动作
Well, uh, in the movies, uh, you need a grand gesture.
比如《恋恋笔记本》里 瑞恩·高斯林
Like in The Notebook, Ryan Gosling
一整年每天都给瑞秋·麦克亚当斯写信
wrote Rachel McAdams a letter every day for a year.
我们可没那么多时间
We don't have that kind of time!
但我想到一个主意
But I do have an idea.
快跟我来
Come on, come on.
快去找他们吧
Yes, go to them.
我在哭是因为对猫过敏
I'm crying because of the cat allergy,
绝不是因为这个
not because of this!
现在亚当和安迪有了新的夫妻朋友
So now Adam and Andi have new couple friends
我们又孤单了
and we're alone again.
那个铜臂铁腹的婆娘去哪儿了
Well, what happened to the broad with the iron stomach?
她之前还让我拿板子砸她
She was gonna let me hit her with a board.
不跟他们玩了
Nah, they're out.
他们都不看电视
They don't watch TV.
就知道跟对方聊天
They talk to each other.
听起来跟邪教似的
Sounds like they're in a cult.
我们在想能不能跟你们当情侣朋友
So we were thinking maybe you could be our couple friends.
你这样说我很感动 儿子
That's a nice offer, son,
但是你妈妈不喜欢玛茜
but your mother doesn't really care for Marcy.
我觉得你♥爸♥的意思是
I think what your father was trying to say is
我们来这里20分钟
we've been here 20 minutes
但是感觉比这更久
but it seems a lot longer.
是啊 我这里也觉得度秒如年 贝芙
Yeah, well, the clock's not ticking any faster over here, Bev.
大家已经互相讽刺了
Well, we've insulted each other.
我们可以走了
I think it's time to go.
-妈 -我的好儿子 没有娶玛茜
- Hey, Ma. - Oh, nice to see you, son who didn't marry Marcy.
这是怎么了
What's her deal?
我们搅了锅 你们吃炖菜吧
We stirred the pot, enjoy the stew.
你们怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们知道你们和新朋友
Listen, we know you're happy
相处很愉快 但是...
with your new couple, but...
我们也努力想找更好的
we went out there looking for something better,
可是没有找到
and we couldn't find it.
这话我很感动
Well... that means a lot.
而且说实话 我们也没找到
And, to be honest, neither could we.
对 玛茜也没有扭伤脚踝
Also, Marcy didn't really hurt her ankle.
你们最适合我们
You guys are perfect for us.
我...
I mean, I...
我想说的应该就是
And I guess what I'm trying to say is, you know,
我们只是一对夫妻
we're just a couple
站在另一对夫妻面前
standing in front of another couple...
请他们能爱我们
asking them to love us.
什么 这是哪里来的话
What's that? What are we doing?
《诺丁山》的台词
It's from Notting Hill.
你们是我们最好的朋友
Look... you're our best friends and-and...
很抱歉我们把你们的好当成理所当然
we're sorry that we took you for granted.
我们也犯懒了
We got lazy, too.
我们本可以直接说的
We could've said something instead of
却背着你们自作主张
going behind your back.
其实说句实话
Well, you know what,
我们都可以对彼此更加坦诚
we could all be a little more honest with each other.
你们完全可以说想去凯文的墨西哥辣椒
Like, you should've told us you wanted to go to Jalapeño Kevin's.
我们以为你们不想尝试新事物
Well, we thought you didn't want to try anything new.
你还嘲讽了瓶罐乐队
You made fun of the jug band.
你是说这个瓶罐乐队吗
You mean this jug band?
你们买♥♥了票
You got us tickets?
你们居然记得
You remembered.
是啊 这是为了表示对你们的在乎
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表