剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
贝芙 你觉得这个体制
Bev, do you think your system was healthy
对你的孩子们和你的婚姻来说健康吗
for your boys or your relationship?
结婚53年了
Married 53 years.
你肯定还单身"医生"
I'm guessing you're a single gal, "Doctor."
虽然我们不计分数 但这分我妈赢了
We're not keeping score, but that's one for my mom.
我不想再吵了
I don't want to fight anymore,
所以我们需要真正的沟通
so we need to have a real conversation.
带谈情感的那种
With feelings and everything.
也许你才是妻子
Maybe you're the wife.
我不管 没别的办法了
I-I don't care. I don't see another way.
听着 如果你希望在工作中有更多的决定权
Look... if you want to make more decisions at work,
我同意了
I'm good with that.
真的吗 意义重大
Really? That means a lot.
我对你和那栋房♥子之所以会大发雷霆
Yeah, I mean, I got so bent out of shape about you
是因为我在工作中的压力太大了
and that house because I feel so much pressure about the business.
我很愿意分给你一些
But I'd be willing to share that with you.
压力吗
The pressure?
对 还有决定权
Yeah. And the decisions.
可要决定权 就得承担责任吗
But to get the decisions, I also have to have the pressure?
对 事情就是这样的
Yeah. That's the way it works.
所以这些年你一直在吼 是因为这个吗
So that's what you've been dealing with all these years?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
我现在真的理解了
Well, listen, now that I understand it,
感谢你的付出
I really appreciate what you do.
我觉得你应该继续坚持下去
Oh... u202dAnd I think you should keep doing it.
真的吗
Really?
对
Yeah.
对 新老唐想法不太成熟
Yeah, the new Don didn't think this through.
我们和好了吗
So we're good?
和好了 抱一个吧
We're good. Let's hug it out.
真的吗 在这吗 你
Really? Here? You...
你不想去车♥库♥再搞这套吗
You don't want to do that in the garage?
我不怕 我此时此刻就要抱
I'm not afraid. I'll do it right here, right now.
来 抱抱老公
Come on. Hug your husband.
安迪
Andi.
我拍到"咨♥询♥后"了
I got my "after."
好吧
Okay, so, uh,
我们明天开始搞新房♥子
we'll start work on the new house tomorrow.
如果你愿意回来工作的话
I mean, if you're coming back to work.
我会去的 11点见
I'll be there. See you at 11.
我们8点开工
We start at 8.
那十点见了
10 it is.
她在哪
Where is she?
我从你的眼睛里读懂了 劝你不要
I see that look in your eye. Don't do this.
那个派对我办得超成功 我要让贝芙认可我
I nailed that party, and I want Bev to acknowledge it.
时机不对
It's not a good time.
乔 我不怕
Look, Joe, I am not scared.
人们是可以成长的
Okay? People can grow.
我在我家见证到的 我觉得贝芙也可以
I saw it in my own house, and I think Bev can, too.
她在这里
Oh, here she is.
贝芙 我要跟你谈谈
Bev, I want to talk to you.
关于派对
About the party.
你也是来怪罪我的吗
Oh, you here to blame me for something, too?
如果动手 最好下狠手
If you come at me, you better come strong.
你只是嫁进来的
You only married into this family.
其实我是来道歉的
Well, I... I-I just came to apologize.
替乔道歉
For Joe.
什么 有我的事
What? That's me.
对 他不肯帮我
Yeah, he wouldn't help me.
他说为你策划派对
H-He said planning a party for you
就像在鲨鱼嘴里一样
was like being in a shark's mouth.
乔 没想到你会这么说
Joe, I can't believe you said that.
干得漂亮 亲爱的
Nice move, honey.
你赶快走吧 猪排倒计时开始了
You better go. It's pork chop o'clock.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表