剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
Since that night I zipped you, I've been dying to dip you.
可乔 你是有老婆贝芙的人
But, Joe, you're married to Bev.
你还嫁过弗兰克呢
And you used to be married to Frank.
我们半斤八两
We're halfway there.
我在台子上看到了老辣椒男士香水
I knew when I saw your Old Spice on the counter,
不用猜你就有了歪心思
you were up to no good.
你 把你的手从我的男人身上拿开
And you... you get your hands off my man.
不是这样的
It's not what it looks like.
就是这样的 浓浓的爱意
It is if it looks like love.
乔 别闹了 不是的 贝芙
Joe, come on, stop it. No, Bev, Bev,
这件事不是我的本意
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
肯定是我的新文胸 解放了些什么东西
I-I think it's my new bra. It unleashed something.
你再敢碰我老公 我就要解放了
Touch my husband again and I'll unleash something.
妈 冷静 冷静点
Ma, easy, Ma, easy.
-别碰我 -冷静
- Get off me. u202d- Easy.
妈 你还是先上楼吧
Mom, may-maybe you should head upstairs.
我不知道他能拦多久
I don't know how long he can hold her.
亲爱的 我觉得楼上不够远啊
Honey, I don't know if upstairs is far enough.
她能去哪啊
Where else could she go?
我不知道 她这原始的性感大开
I don't know. No one in this family's safe
家里谁也不安全啊
with her kind of raw sexuality around.
狼虎之年 得控制啊
A cougar needs to hunt.
要不我还是离开这里
You know, maybe it is time for me to leave
开始我的新生活吧
and start my new life.
你觉得这样会更好吧
W-- O-Only if it's right for you.
也许我可以去意大利旅游
Yeah, well, maybe I could take a trip to Italy.
橄榄油和多毛男的故乡
The land of olive oil and hairy men.
收走就走
Tell your story walking.
你别再让我看见
And if I see you around here again,
不然你不用画 我就给你个烟熏妆
I'll give you a smoky eye without the makeup.
妈
Mom.
你太吓人了 演得真好
You were terrifying. Great performance.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
什么 你怎么不知道我在说什么
What? Wh-Why don't you know what I'm talking about?
贝芙 你在这呢 我到处找你
Bev, there you are. I've been looking all over for you.
我还没把计划告诉她呢
I didn't get to tell her about the plan. u202dUgh, no...
什么计划
What plan?
爸爸是装的 为了让艾莉丝离开
Dad was just faking it to get Alice to leave.
对不起 乔
I'm sorry, Joe.
我早点知道多好 就不用控制了
I wish I'd known. I wouldn't have held back.
那还是控制了的
That was holding back?
对 我妈绝对能揍扁你妈
Yeah. My mom can beat up your mom.
-再见 妈妈 -再见 艾莉丝
- Bye, Mom. - Bye, Alice.
关门
Close the door.
意大利玩得愉快啊
Have fun in Italy.
关门
Close the door!
亲爱的 你知道刚刚发生了什么吗
Honey. Do you understand what just happened?
知道 你把门关上 你妈就回不来了
Yeah. You closed the door so your mom can't get back in.
不是
No.
是我们的关系彻底变了
Our whole relationship has changed.
我终于可以在她面前做自己了
I can finally be myself around her.
当然 我还得习惯习惯她在我面前做自己
Of course, I'll have to get used to her being herself around me,
但进步算很大了
but it's a big step forward.
全都要谢谢你
And it's all thanks to you.
我为你高兴
Aw, well, I'm happy for you.
知道我们该怎么庆祝吗
Hey. You know how we should celebrate?
再再再给我解开扣子那招
Do, do, do that thing where you unbutton my buttons.
亲爱的 真是疯狂的一周
Honey... it's been a crazy week.
我们看电视吧
Let's just watch TV.
我想你妈妈了
I miss your mom.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表