剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
We call them "TNT" 'cause they're dynamite.
听起来多蠢
They sound stupid.
我们之间很久以前就不快乐了
Look, the fact is this thing hasn't been good for a while.
我们只是多试试几个提议
We're all just going through the motions.
我们也有同样的感觉 可没有背着你们行动啊
Well, we feel the same way, but we didn't go behind your backs.
我们只是背后说你们坏话来着
We just talked about it behind your backs.
如果你们也有同感 那我们该分开了
If you feel the same way, I think it's time for a break.
等等 你们是在跟我们分手
Wait a minute, you're breaking up with us?
你们和我们分手
You're breaking up with us?
你们 我们
You? Us?
不可思议
Unbelievable.
你们是积了八辈子的德才能遇到我们
We are the best thing that ever happened to you.
祝你们和新夫妻玩得愉快
Good luck with your new couple.
我听说他们有阴虱
I heard they have crabs.
唯一能弥补伤害的办法就是再次出发
The only way to get over this is to get right back on the horse.
我们需要尽快找对儿新夫妻
We need to get with a new couple as soon as possible.
他们也不需要美丽帅气
They don't even have to be good-looking.
对 我们需要备胎夫妻
Yeah, what we need is a rebound couple,
增强我们的自信心
a confidence booster. Mm-hmm.
对 和别人搞点事
Right, get with someone else.
我被甩的时候就是这么做的
That's what I did when I got dumped.
搞点事 那是什么意思
"Get with"? What does that mean?
是不是胡来 胡来的哪个意思
Is that like "hook up"? What does "hook up" mean?
听着
Listen,
我们班的家长见面会快到了
there's a parent mixer for my class coming up.
你们应该去
You should go.
是个好主意
That's a great idea.
-什么 -怎么
- What? -u202d What?
只有孤孤单单的家长
Those things are full of people so lonely
才会去那种家长见面会
they'll go to a parents mixer.
我们俩得收拾收拾
We're gonna clean up.
好吧 我们去把啤酒眼镜戴上
All right, let's get out there,
看看可以把谁带回家
put our beer goggles on and see who we come home with.
我有点紧张
I'm a little nervous.
宝贝 没有紧张的理由
Babe, we have no reason to be.
大唐和玛茜不珍惜他们的损失
Don and Marcy don't know what they lost, okay?
我们就是威利旺卡 这些人拿到了黄金门票
We're Willy Wonka and these people just got golden tickets.
可我们谁都不认识
But we don't know anybody here.
我认识那个人 他叫鲍勃 嘿 鲍勃
Well, I know that guy. His name's Bob. Hey, Bob!
他的名字好像是吉姆
I-I-I think his name is Jim.
嘿 吉姆 你见到鲍勃没
Hey, Jim, you seen Bob?
这种事我们好像有点生疏了
You know, I think we might be a little rusty at this.
来吧
Come on.
这地方全是孤独的夫妻
This place is full of lonely couples.
各种角色任我们挑选
It's a real meat market.
好 找个地方坐
Okay, well, take a seat
-我们先观察观察 -好
- and let's do a little window shopping. - u202dAll right.
那两个怎么样
How about those guys?
不行 不和晚上还穿人字拖的人聊天
No, nope. Not talking to a guy who wears flip-flops after dark.
我们继续找
Let's keep looking.
亚当
Adam!
我太强壮了
I'm-I'm too strong.
把它们粘回去
S-Stick those back in there.
欢迎到我家来
Welcome to our home.
看来你找到了我们最爱的椅子
Ah, I see you found our favorite chair.
这是他们最爱的椅子 亚当
It's their favorite chair, Adam.
对 我很理解
Right, I can see why.
我想整晚都坐在这里了
In fact, I think I might just sit in this thing all night,
也许可以坐到你们回房♥间睡觉
maybe even until you go up to bed.
这是我祖父在去世前
It was the last thing my grandfather made
做的最后一样东西
before he passed away.
去世的祖父亲手打造的椅子 亚当
Dead grandpa's homemade chair, Adam.
那个人在偷你们的银餐具吗
Is that guy stealing your silverware?
我看错了 他只是在吃东西
My bad. He-He's just eating.
很高兴见到你 我是瓦力
Nice to meet you. I'm Wally.
亚当
Adam.
我想你的祖父希望你能拥有它
I think your grandpa would want you to have this.
走到门口的路真是漫长而沉默
That was a long, quiet walk to the front door.
我还看到了 有很多祖父的照片啊
Lot of pictures of that grandfather, too, I noticed.
你知道最糟糕的部分是什么吗
You know what the worst part is?
我不能把这个故事告诉老唐
I can't tell Don the story.
他讨厌古董 喜欢破坏
He hates antiques, he loves breaking things.
超级适合他
It's perfect for him.
他们肯定会觉得有意思的
Yeah, they would've thought it was funny.
我们也会觉得有意思
And then we would've thought it was funny.
好朋友是没有替代品的
There's no substitute for best friends. u202dMm.
不过喝点酒确实有用
Although, these do help.
完了 老唐和玛茜来了
Oh, no, there's Don and Marcy!
还带着他们的奸夫淫♥妇♥
With their trashy new couple.
他们看起来好年轻 真是俗套
Look how young they are-- what a cliché.
给你们介绍一下我们的新朋友
Hey, guys. I'd like you to meet our friends,
缇娜和崔佛
Tina and Trevor. u202dAh.
你好 幸会
Hi. u202dNice to meet you.
他们居然是你们的朋友
It's funny they're your friends.
远处看起来还以为是你们的孩子
From far away, they look like your kids.
没错 太年轻了
That's right-- too young.
缇娜是健身教练
Tina's a fitness instructor.
你可以戳戳她的腹肌 特别硬
Poke her six pack, rock solid.
算了 我就不了
Nah, that's okay, I'm good.
没什么的 来吧
Come on, go for it.
那我来试试 不然显得不礼貌
All right, I'll touch her. I don't want to be rude.
你们肯定很难接受
So, this must be really hard for you
因为你们很孤单 而我们有人陪伴
because you're alone and we're not.
你觉得我们孤单吗
Oh, you think we're alone?
不 我们不孤单
No, no. We are not alone.
-对吧亚当 -是啊
- Right, Adam? u202d- Right.
我们也是在这里等朋友呢
Yeah, we're meeting our new friends here, too.
你们已经有了新人 可我们才刚分手
You already met somebody? We just broke up.
错过了生命的最好馈赠就是会这样
That's what happens when you let the best thing in your life go.
我们很抢手 已经被人抢走
We're a catch, and we got caught.
其实 他们就在那里
In fact, there they are.
你们好呀
Hey, guys.
让你们久等了
Sorry we're late;
我们只是在跟这对特别无趣的夫妻聊天
we're just talking to this super boring couple over here.
那你们慢慢吃
Well, enjoy your dinner.
记得提醒他们送儿童餐的赠品蜡笔
Make sure they give you the crayons with your kids menu.
真的要这样吗
Are we really doing this?
必须去 他们看着呢
We have to. They're watching.
你们好
Hi!
我们认识吗
Do we know you?
还不认识
Not yet.
我知道这话听起来很荒唐
Look, I-I know this sounds crazy,
但是我们大老远看到你们
but we saw you from across the room
就觉得我们可以做朋友
and thought maybe we should be friends.
完全不荒唐
It's not crazy.
我们信佛
We're Buddhists
我们认为是宇宙让你们出现的
and we believe the universe brought you to us.
我教梅森
I'm Mason.
这是我妻子 贝茜卡
And this is my wife, Bessica.
抱歉 你是说杰茜卡吗
I'm sorry, did you say Jessica?
不 贝茜卡
No, Bessica.
我出生时名叫杰茜卡
I was born Jessica,
但是重名的人太多 我就换了
but there were so many, I changed it.
于是我觉得为什么不当最好的杰茜卡
And I figured why not be the best Jessica?
贝茜卡
Bessica.
听起来像是花了很大力气做无用功
Sounds like a lot of paperwork for nothing.
我叫亚当 这是
Uh, I'm Adam and this is...
班迪 对
Bandi, yeah.
最好的安迪
The best Andi.
你们也信佛吗
Are you guys Buddhists, too?
他们在聊什么
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表