剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
Uh, maybe something more personal than that.
如果你的浏览记录不是最私人的东西
If your browser history isn't your most personal thing,
那你还没学会网上冲浪
you're not doing the Internet right.
我们得问问自己
I think we have to ask ourselves
女人会把私人秘密藏在哪
where do women keep their most personal secrets?
把它当成问答游戏
Oh. u202dLet's think of it like a quiz.
A 床头柜 B 床边桌
A Nightstand, B Bedside table,
C 二者皆是
or C All of the above?
我不想翻 太私人了
I don't want to look in there. That's her private stuff.
有一次我在里面拿个东西 我以为是遥控
I once reached in and thought I grabbed the remote.
它只有一个按钮 遥控得绝对不是电视
It only had one button, and it did not work the TV.
安迪马上回家了 打开抽屉
Andi's going to be home soon. Open that drawer.
我还是下楼
I think I'm just gonna go back downstairs
看看她的电脑吧
and look at her laptop.
停下 看抽屉
Stop. Look in the drawer.
她知道你什么都没计划了
She knows you have nothing planned.
在里面放了东西 她告诉我的
She put something there, she told me.
什么 她什么时候告诉你的
What? When did she tell you that?
在我完成你交待的事的时候
When I was supposed to find out your thing.
她这手翻云覆雨玩得那叫一个溜
She turned the tables pretty quick.
难怪她总能随心所欲的
I see how she gets her way a lot.
所以她知道我没计划了
So now she knows I have nothing?
情况太糟糕了 我该怎么办
This is worse than I thought. What am I gonna do now?
赶紧把小破抽屉打开
Look in the G-dang drawer!
与我们一起登上匹兹堡之魂号♥
"Join us on The Spirit of Pittsburgh for a river cruise
来一场游河晚宴舞会
with dinner and dancing."
我不知道她想去
I didn't know she wanted to do that.
现在你知道了 去参加游河 会很有趣的
But now you do. Go on the cruise, it'll be fun.
不行
Aw, I-I can't.
这是她的创意 我想给她惊喜
That's her idea. I wanted to surprise her.
你说的 结婚纪念日就应该
You said I should plan our anniversary
让她感受到我对她格外了解
around something she didn't know I knew about her.
确实是我造的孽
I did say that.
但现在我对你更了解了
But now that I know more about you,
我认为我们应该降低期望值
I think we should lower our expectations.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
安迪 我得跟你坦白
Andi, okay, I gotta come clean.
我想搞一个结婚纪念日的暖心创意
I tried to come up with something thoughtful
可我实在没想法了
for our anniversary, and I'm nowhere.
亚当 感觉你压力好大
Adam, you seem stressed.
知道你该怎么办吗
You know what you should do?
你应该上楼 躺下
You should go upstairs, lay down,
翻翻我的床头柜
and look in my nightstand.
我都知道了
I already know about that.
洛厄尔已经说了
Lowell told me everything.
现在他又是我的人了
He's back with me now.
史上最烂的双面间谍了
That guy's the worst double agent ever.
亲爱的 游河的创意很好
Honey, the river cruise is a great idea,
可我想用我的创意来给你惊喜
but I wanted to surprise you with my own idea.
能体现我对你了解的创意
Something that says I know stuff about you.
过来 宝贝
Okay, come here, honey.
我帮你减减压
I'm gonna take the pressure off you.
我最爱哪顿饭
Okay, what's my favorite meal?
早午餐 大早上喝酒
Brunch. Because you can drink in the morning
也不会有人说三道四
without anybody judging you.
看 你多了解我啊
See, you know me so well.
我们吃个结婚纪念日早午餐 问题解决了
So we'll have an anniversary brunch, problem solved.
可那不是惊喜
But it's not a surprise.
亚当 真正重要的是
Adam, what's important
我跟你度过了美好的二十年
is that I have had 20 wonderful years with you.
你太棒了
You're amazing. u202dAww.
感觉肩上的担子一下子就轻了
I feel like a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders. u202dOh...
你确定早午餐就够了吗
But are you sure brunch is enough?
不会让你失望吗
You're not gonna be disappointed?
失望
Disappointed?
我可以喝伏特加吃华夫饼
I'm having vodka and waffles.
如果我们有家徽 这两样必须有
If we had a family crest, that would be on it.
结婚纪念日快乐 宝贝
Happy anniversary, honey. u202d
结婚纪念日快乐 宝贝
Happy anniversary, honey. u202d
好兴奋可以吃早午餐了
I'm so excited about brunch.
给我无限♥量♥的香槟鸡尾酒
You know, if I have enough bottomless mimosas,
你老婆的春光可以无限♥量♥给你供应哦
you might end up with a topless wife. u202dOoh.
我的计划可不仅仅有早午餐哦
I got a lot more than brunch planned.
在你把我的压力消除后
After you took all the pressure off me,
我开始思路清晰 想到了绝佳惊喜
I started thinking clearly and came up with a surprise.
我们重启房♥车旅行
We're recreating our honeymoon RV trip.
好像还是同一辆房♥车呢
It-it even looks like the same RV.
我忘不了 梦里出现好多次呢
I remember 'cause I've seen it so many times in my dreams.
还有
And there's more.
猜猜谁跟我们一起走
Look who's coming with us.
结婚纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary!
亚当已经帮你打包好行李了
Oh, and Adam already packed your suitcase.
里面全是抹胸和比基尼
It's full of bikinis and tube tops,
所以你得重新收拾
so you'll have to redo that.
可我们要去哪儿
So, uh, where are we headed?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
你不能告诉房♥车去哪里
You don't tell the RV where you're going.
是房♥车告诉你
The RV tells you.
它就像七米长的妻子
It's like a 25-foot wife.
亚当 要张罗这件事
Uh, you know, Adam, this-this could be
感觉挺费心力的
a lot of work for you.
你确定你愿意这样做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
安迪 这可是二十周年纪念日
Andi, it's our 20th anniversary.
我很愿意多迈一英里
I want to go the extra mile.
这个情况下 应该是多迈一千英里
Or, in this case, the extra 1,000 miles.
我要再说一次
I'm just gonna say it again. Wow!
你还没听我说最棒的部分呢
And you haven't heard the best part.
只要开六个小时
It's only six hours up the road
就能看到世界上最大的飞盘
to the world's largest Frisbee.
没错
Yeah, and-and
再开两个小时 就是世界上最大的薯条
two hours after that is the world's largest french fry.
之前是世界上最大的土豆
It used to be the world's largest potato,
但是后来被闪电砸中了
but it got struck by lightning.
你还好吗 我知道你不是很喜欢房♥车
Are you okay? I know RVs aren't really your thing.
我还以为亚当也知道呢
You'd think Adam would know that, too.
我没告诉他 他怎么会知道
How can he know something if I don't tell him?
这是他唯一知道的途径
That's the only way he knows things.
我们只能尽量享乐了
Well, let's make the best of it.
我一直想坐在颠簸的马桶上环游全国
I've always wanted to see the country in a rolling toilet.
我差点忘了
Wait, I almost forgot.
如果要完美复♥制♥我们的蜜月
If it's anything like our honeymoon,
还需要这个
we'll need this.
玛茜 冰箱里有半块三明治
Marcy, someone left a half-eaten sandwich in the fridge.
你来跟我猜猜看是什么肉
Come guess what kind of meat it is with me.
别着急 给以后留点乐趣
Hey, slow down, save some fun for later.
请上车
All aboard!
等等
Wait.
我刚想起来 我们还有孩子
I just remembered, we have kids.
不能丢下他们 太遗憾了
We can't leave them alone. Ugh, too bad.
我们回去吧
Let's go back inside.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
这事可没那么简单能躲过去
You're not getting out of it that easy.
为什么
I'm not? Why not?
洛厄尔说孩子他来照看 我们出发吧 走
Lowell said he'd watch the kids. Let's hit the road. Come on.
第一站 世界上最大的洋芋片
First stop, world's largest Frito, huh?
如果在天黑前赶到
And if you get there before dark,
还能从上面滑下去 这国家太好了吧
they let you slide down it. How great is this country?
-好了 走吧 -好
- Woo-hoo. All right. Here we go. - Okay.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉 结果一下
Oh, sorry, oops. Excuse me.
好吧 那我就这样好了
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表