剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
It works every time.
唯一的缺点就是我胖了六斤
The only downside is I've gained six pounds
躶体的时候略自卑
and no longer feel comfortable naked.
我不会做 这是做饭
I can't do this. This is cooking.
洛厄尔 你一定要帮我做
Lowell, you have to do it for me.
不是这样做的
That's not the way it works.
授人以鱼
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.
不如授人以渔
Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.
可我就想要条鱼
But I only want to eat for a day.
把鱼给我 洛厄尔
Give me my fish, Lowell.
爸
Dad!
你在这干嘛
What... what are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
What... what are you doing here?
你知道这是亲热圣地吗
Did you know this is make-out point?
匹兹堡所有的少女妈妈
All the teen moms in Pittsburgh
都是从这开始失足的
get their start right here.
不是 我只是想开车兜风
No, I just wanted to go for a drive.
你现在马上回家
Well, you need to go home right now
我告诉你 凯蒂
because I'll tell you something, Katie,
你还没准备好
you're not ready for this.
-准备什么 -面对世界
- For what? - The world.
你还太小太天真
You are too young and too naive.
告诉你 你被禁足了
In fact, you're grounded.
为什么 因为我驾照考试通过了吗
Why? 'Cause I passed my driver's test?
对 不对 因为
Yes! N-No, no. It's because
你还不知道这个世界有多危险
you don't understand how dangerous the world is.
这里可能有疯子
There could be a crazy man up here.
这里真有
I think there is.
你以前从来不会这么跟我讲话
You never used to talk to me like that.
驾照让你膨胀了
This license has changed you.
我疯了 是她疯了 居然不听我的话
I'm crazy? She's crazy. She won't listen to me.
扣一百分
Minus a hundred points.
必须的
Ugh, of course.
-晚上好 先生 -有什么事吗 警官
- Evening, sir. - Can I help you, Officer?
我注意到你一个人从亲热圣地驶离
I couldn't help but notice you leaving make-out point alone
还是老头
and old.
用这样吗 别这么扎心啊
All right, no need to hurt people's feelings here.
我只想保证孩子们的安全 出示驾照 谢谢
We just want to keep things safe for the kids. License, please.
当然了
Sure. Yeah.
从车里出来 先生
Step out of the car, sir.
太好了 疯警卫队员回来了
Oh, good, the crazy vigilante is home.
老爸就该履行老爸的职责
A dad's got to do what a dad's got to do.
有时候没办法 只能当坏人
Sometimes you have to be the bad guy.
凯特在楼上 非常不开心
Kate is upstairs, very upset.
你毫无道理就禁足她
Okay, you grounded her for no reason.
我有道理 很大的道理
I had reasons. I had good reasons.
是吗 什么道理
Oh, really? Like what?
比如她没准备好
Like she's not ready.
一辆车可以让你离开 我还没准备好
A car lets you leave, and I'm not ready.
等等
Wait.
她没准备好 还是你没准备好
She's not ready, or you're not ready?
随便吧
What-Whatever.
反正有人没准备好 所以谁都不能离开
Somebody isn't ready, so nobody leaves.
直到所有人都准备好前 谁都不能离开
Nobody leaves until everybody's ready.
亲爱的 还记得凯特12岁的时候
Honey, do you remember when Kate was 12, and we decided
我们决定她可以自己去商场了
that she was old enough to go to the mall by herself,
然后我把她和朋友们送过去
so I'd drop her off with her friends
然后偷偷跟踪她吗
and then secretly follow her around?
记得 你匍匐前行通过食品区
Yeah, I remember you army crawling through the food court.
当时是我害怕了 因为担心我们的宝贝
That was me freaking out because I didn't think our baby
还没准备好独自面对世界
was ready to go out into the world alone.
在那天
Then one day,
她发现我坐在旋转木马上
she caught me riding the carousel
脖子上挂了一副望远镜
with a pair of binoculars around my neck.
那时候我才知道 是我没有准备好
That's when I realized that I was the one who wasn't ready.
所以都是你的错 我喜欢这个走向
Oh, so this is your fault, I like that.
不是 我是说我们需要准备好
No, I'm saying we need to be ready.
我没准备好怎么办
But what if I'm not?
亲爱的
Sweetie,
凯蒂那时候没问题 现在她也可以
Kate was fine back then and she's fine now.
我实话实说 你很有可能错过
But I got to be honest, you are right in the middle
她人生中非常重要的时刻
of spoiling one of the biggest moments of her life.
说吧
Go ahead.
你可以说的
You can say it.
-你说得对 -我知道
- You're right. u202d- I know.
玛茜提前回来了 藏起来
Marcy's home early. Hide.
-我藏哪 -桌子下面
- Where should I go? - Under the table.
我把她弄出房♥间 你脱身
I'll get her out of the room, you take off.
好 但别忘了把芦笋的火调小煨炖
Fine, but don't forget to turn the asparagus down to a simmer,
煨炖
a simmer!
这是搞得哪出
What's all this?
我爱你 宝贝 所以我跟你搞浪漫
I love you, baby, so I'm romancing you
做了蒜香意大利虾仁魔力面瘫晚餐
with shrimp and handmade nookie.
真是太棒了
This looks amazing.
我还一直以为你什么都没做
That whole time I thought you weren't doing anything,
结果你去学了厨艺
you were taking cooking classes.
就是那意思 我们吃饭吧
Yeah, whatever you say. Let's eat.
何不用甜点做头盘
Why don't we start with dessert?
你真的吃这套
So this really worked?
当然 大厨
Oh, yeah, Chef.
-玛茜 -老唐
- Oh, Marcy. - Oh, Don.
这桌子经得住吗
C-Can this table hold us?
散就散了
If it breaks, it breaks. Okay.
我哪里都不去 就坐在这
I'm not going anywhere. I'm just sitting here.
我明白
I get it.
我刚开始开车的时候 做了一样的事
I did the same thing when I first started driving.
很聪明 避免疯子上你的车
That's smart. Don't let crazy people in your car.
我想跟你说声对不起
I just want to say I'm sorry.
我知道这对你来说 是一件大事
I know what a big deal this is for you.
当我拿到驾照的时候 意味着我长大了
You know, when I got my license, it meant I was growing up
那感觉真是太棒了
and it was the greatest feeling in the world.
可我现在是个家长 看着你拿到驾照
But now that I'm a parent, watching it happen to you,
却感觉简直太恐怖了
it is the scariest feeling in the world.
接着说啊
Go on.
你肯定是要对我说些好话
I believe you were saying nice things to me.
听着 你是我的小闺女
Look... you're my little girl.
我很难接受你要长大这个事实
It's hard for me to accept that you're growing up.
当我看到你坐到方向盘后
As soon as I saw you behind the wheel,
看着你离开
I saw you leaving.
人们开上车就会这样 离开
That's what people do in a car, they leave.
爸 你真是个棉花糖
Dad, you're such a marshmallow.
我希望我还能有时间
I just, I wish I had more time.
还有很多东西要教给你
There's so much left to teach you.
比如晚上上车的时候碰到人
L-Like, when you're walking to your car at night,
先喷辣椒水 再问问题
you pepper spray first, you ask questions later.
好 明白了
Okay, got it.
如果有男人晚上十点后打电♥话♥给你
And-and-and if a guy calls you after 10 o'clock
他只想要那一件事
he only wants one thing.
如果一个男人在十点前打电♥话♥给你
And if a guy calls you before 10 o'clock,
他是希望自己成为那个人
he's just trying to beat the other guy.
相信我 这两种人我都当过
Trust me, I have been both guys.
我现在不走
I'm not leaving now.
你不用一晚上都说完
You don't have to squeeze it all in tonight.
好的
Okay.
从你出生后
But since I got you,
有件最重要的事 你需要知道
here's the most important thing you need to know...
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, Dad.
所以 你现在可以承认我驾驶技术超棒了吧
So, now will you admit that I'm an excellent driver?
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
谁有两个大拇指且刚通过了车管局考试
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表