So?
怎么了
What's he gonna care?
他很介意吗
Tampering with the U.S. Mail?
因为你擅动美国私人信件
He makes 300 a week.
他一周赚300美金
What? That mannequin makes $300 a week?
什么 那摆设一周能赚300美金
He's not married.
他还没有结婚呢
We have one on the way.
我们都快有孩子了
I hate this place.
我讨厌这家公♥司♥
I should quit.
我应该辞职了
That's your response?
这就是你应对的方法吗
The hours you work?
你付出了那么多
Forget about Kenny.
别再想肯尼了
If they have that much money to spend,
如果他们有那么多钱
They should spend it on you.
他们应该支付更多的给你
You're making that place.
你对那个公♥司♥至关重要
I don't know about that.
我可不确定
What are you worth?
那你的价值在哪呢
You go in there and ask for it.
你得去问问他们
Demand it.
要求加薪
Be polite, but think about what you're worth to them.
心平气和的 但想想你对他们的价值
No. No, I can't do that.
不 不行 我不能那样做
I didn't know this was about you feeling sorry for yourself.
我并不觉得这会让你看上去一副可怜相
I'm hanging up.
我要挂了
Do you know where I can get a number 10 envelope
你知道我从哪能找到10号♥信封吗
With a windowpane and a green stripe on the side?
就是边上有绿色条纹并带窗格的那种
No.
不知道
I need to lay down.
我要躺一会儿
Yeah. Right.
好的
Well, feel better.
好好休息
Do you have a number 10 envelope with a windowpane?
你有那种带窗格的10号♥信封吗
No. Why?
没有 干嘛
Can you make one?
你能做一个吗
No. Why?
不能 干嘛
Can you fix this one?
你能修复一下这个吗
Make it so it can look unopened?
让它看起来从未被拆开过
You need a fake passport, too?
你是不是还要本假护照
I got Ken Cosgrove's paycheck by mistake.
我不小心拿到了肯·科斯格罗夫的工资单
I opened it.
我拆开了
How did that happen?
怎么会发生这样的事情
A mistake.
我搞错了
Well, just throw it away.
那直接丢掉算了
He'll ask for it by the end of the day,
他会在下班时候要工资单的
And they'll cut him a new one.
他们会弄一个新的给他
Don't throw it away here, though.
但别丢在这
People go through the trash.
有人会检查垃圾的
Of course.
当然
Are you upset about getting caught?
你在担心会被捉到吗
Or are you upset about what you saw?
还是为你所看到的心烦呢
I don't know if this would mean much to you.
我不知道这是否也会同样困扰你
It's 300 a week before taxes.
他每周税前赚300美金
We're married.
我们是已婚人士
I have a baby due in august.
而且我8月份就要有孩子了
You know what Jennifer said?
你知道詹妮弗怎么说吗
She thinks that I should just go in and demand a raise.
她觉得我应该直接去要求加薪
You told your wife about this?
你把这事告诉你妻子了
I know. I do that. I keep doing it.
是的 我告诉她了 我一直都习惯
I didn't know what to do. There's nothing you can do.
我不知道该怎么做 你什么也做不了
That's why you don't tell your wife.
正因如此你才不该告诉你妻子
Wish you hadn't told me.
我真希望你也没和我说过
I think she's right.
我觉得她是对的
But isn't media a meritocracy?
媒体行业贯彻的不是精英管理制度吗
You think that?
你这样认为吗
What's that supposed to mean, anyway?
不过 这话到底是什么意思
I have plenty of merit.
我也才华满腹啊
Merit defined within reason.
满腹的才华只有配上冷静的大脑才有价值
As in this place can't run without you?
这家公♥司♥没有你就不能运作了吗
Well, how the hell do I do that?
好吧 那我到底该怎么做
Then you're worth every penny they're paying you.
你也就值他们付给你的那份薪水
Thanks, Sal.
谢谢你 萨尔
Mr. Draper, Mr. Sterling and Ben Cosgrove are here to see you.
德雷柏先生 斯特林和本·科斯格罗夫要见您
Ken.
是肯·科斯格罗夫
Bad news.
坏消息
So bad I don't feel like telling you.
太糟了 我都不想告诉你
Cosgrove.
科斯格罗夫 你说
We were shooting Jimmy Barrett for utz, and...
我们正在请吉米·巴雷特为优滋拍广♥告♥
Don't pussyfoot around. Just tell him.
别吞吞吐吐的 赶紧告诉他
I'm trying to tell him.
我正要讲呢
Give me a cigarette. Yes, sir.
给我来支烟 好的 先生
Why don't you get your own?
你为什么不抽自己的
We have a whole storeroom full of luckys.
我们有整整一库房♥的幸福时光香烟
Because I don't smoke.
因为我不抽烟
Mr. And Mrs. Schilling made a surprise visit to the set,
希尔林夫妇突访片场
And they got the full Jimmy Barrett treatment.
他们受到吉米·巴雷特的"特别欢迎"
Mr. Rumsen's coming in.
兰姆森先生要进来了
I don't care that you drink, Freddie,
我并不介意你喝酒 弗雷迪
But it's interfering with your job.
但现在这已经影响到你的工作了
Only an idiot would put Jimmy Barrett in a room with her.
只有蠢货才会让吉米·巴雷特与她共处一室
No visits.
谢绝来访
How bad was it?
到底有多糟糕
He called her the hindenburg.
他管她叫兴登堡飞艇
And he said something about the whale in pinocchio.
他还说了木偶奇遇记里鲸鱼的故事
Did you laugh in front of the Schillings?
你们在希尔林夫妇面前也笑了吗
Of course not. I was mortified.
当然没有 我忍♥住了
You know, my mother's heavyset.
你知道 我妈妈也是"重量级人物"
I stopped it right away.
我及时地止住了笑
So what we're dealing with here is
那么我们来这是要说什么
You failed to control Jimmy Barrett,
你没有控制住吉米·巴雷特
And you failed to control Mr. And Mrs. Utz,
而你没控制好优滋老总夫妇
So maybe both of you aren't suited for these tasks.
由此看来你们俩似乎都无法胜任这项任务
Mr. Phillips is here. Perfect.
菲利浦先生来了 太好了
Utz is gonna lose Jimmy, and we're going to lose utz.
优滋要弃用吉米 而我们要失去优滋了
Oh, god. I miss the '50s.
天呢 我真怀念50年代
Has anyone tried to save this yet
没人试图挽救这个局面吗
Besides leopold and loeb over here?
除了这的李奥波德与勒伯[美国著名合谋罪犯]
Can't get the Schillings on the phone.
希尔林夫妇不接电♥话♥
Someone needs to talk to Jimmy.
得有人和吉米谈谈
Well, I'm sure he'll feel real bad
我确信他今晚会觉得后悔
About it tonight and give her a call.
并给她电♥话♥道歉的
Don, can you work him over?
唐 你能和他谈谈吗
Jimmy Barrett is a known quantity.
吉米·巴雷特的脾气你们又不是不知道
Don's going to fix it.
唐会挽救局面的
He knows what that nut means to utz
他明白那个蠢货对优滋的意义
and what utz means to us.
以及优滋对我们的意义
Fix what, exactly?
确切地说 挽救什么
Fix this mess that was made because Freddie got him drunk.
挽救弗雷迪灌醉那家伙之后惹出来的麻烦
Come on. Cosgrove should have told me they were here.
拜托 科斯格罗夫应该早通知我他们要来
I would have never let her near that set.
我决不会让她去片场的
I did. I told Lois.
我说了 我告诉露易丝了
I took them by here, but you were out.
我带他们来这了 但是你不在
I'm going to talk to the Schillings,
我会去和希尔林夫妇谈谈的
Then I'm going to explain the facts of life to Jimmy.
然后我去和吉米聊聊现实的残酷
That'll work.
那会奏效的
A guy like that must know how to make a charming apology,
他那样的人应该学学如何诚恳地道歉
Or he'd be dead.
否则他就死定了
Where were you?
你去哪了
At the printer's.
我去印刷厂了
You should tell your girl that.
你应该告诉你的秘书一声
Lois.
露易丝
Close the door.
关上门
Sit down.
请坐
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表