Hello there.
你们好
Did Isabel ring?
伊莎贝尔有打电♥话♥来吗
Why would she?
她为什么要打来
Because I'm sick of her attorneys.
因为我受够了她的律师了
These are my children. They should be with me.
他们是我的孩子 就应该和我在一起
Are you in Edward's room?
你住在爱德华的房♥间吗
You can have it.
给你住吧
Thank you.
谢谢
As you can see, We're very tired.
如你所见 我们很累了
Come, Bernard.
走吧 伯纳德
You gave away our room?
你把我们的房♥间让给他了?
Looks like someone doesn't want to sleep.
看起来有人不想睡觉了
Come in.
进来
Joyce seems to have stepped away.
乔伊斯似乎已经走了
I'm sorry, But Mr.Crane accidentally opened this.
我很抱歉 不过是克雷恩先生不小心打开的
Thank you, Joan.
谢谢你 琼
My, oh, my. a case.
哇 满满一箱
They're all there. I checked.
我检查过了 全部都在
All the card says is that it's for you.
还有这些卡也都是给你的
Well, Thank you, Miss Holloway.
谢谢 霍洛韦小姐
Why don't you just take this?
这个给你吧
As a finder's fee.
就当是介绍费
A whole bottle?
整瓶吗
It's the good stuff.
这可是好酒
I know. Thank you.
我知道 谢谢
Anything else?
还有什么事吗
No. thank you.
没了 谢谢
The town of oxford is an armed camp,
现在的牛津城已经全面戒♥严♥
Following riots that accompanied the
因黑人学生的登记入校
registration of the first negro
而引发了骚乱
In the university's 118-year history.
这是该校自建校118年来接纳的首位黑人学生
James H. Meredith was formally enrolled
詹姆斯·梅瑞迪斯正式登记入册
in the university
成为一名大学生
Hello, All.
大家好
How the hell was California?
加利福尼亚那边的情况怎么样
Looks like Draper let you off the leash.
看来德雷柏终于肯放你回来了
Did you see this?
你看这个了吗
Yes, I did. Strange, Isn't it?
嗯 看了 很奇怪 对吧
Americans are free, in short,
美国人是自♥由♥的 总而言之
To disagree with the law, but not to disobey it.
我们即使不认同法律 也不会违抗法律
For any government of laws...
对于政♥府♥任何的法律
So, how was it?
那地方怎么样
Spectacular, business-wise,
就商业方面来说 很不错
But I don't know that i'd want to live there.
但我不知道会不会愿意住在那里
Here. these are for everybody.
来 这是给你们的
I'd like to see it for myself.
我宁愿自己去看一下
What's wrong with it?
那边有什么不好吗
The people.
那些人
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm glad to be home.
很高兴回来
Has Don checked in? Is he here?
唐回来了吗
No. I don't think so.
不 我想还没有
by force, or threat of force,
强迫 或者靠武力威胁
Could long deny the commands...
都是对人♥权♥的否定...
You look different.
你看起来有点不一样了
It's my hair.
发型换了
Right.
没错
Kurt's a homo.
库特是个同性恋
So... are you leaving us?
所以 你要走了吗
No.
不是
So? what, then?
那 这是怎么回事
What if I told you that the international divisions
如果我告诉你们一些公♥司♥的国际事物部
Of general foods, birds eye,
比如 通用食品 伯利兹冷冻蔬菜公♥司♥
Campbell's soup, chevron oil,
汤厨集团 谢夫隆石油
Lever brothers, hoover,
利华兄弟 胡佛吸尘器
Warner brothers, eastern airlines,
华纳兄弟 东方航♥空♥
And chrysler can all be part of sterling cooper?
还有克莱斯勒都会和斯特林·库珀合作
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Saint John Powell, of putnam powell & lowe,
帕特南鲍威尔洛公♥司♥的圣约翰·鲍威尔
Called me the other day.
打电♥话♥跟我说
They want to open up a new york office
他们想在纽约设立办事处
To deal with theirs american clients
专门处理他们在美国的客户
They love the idea of just sticking a key
他们希望斯特林库珀公♥司♥
in the door at sterling cooper
能够帮助他们在美国开拓新的事业
Really?
真的吗
Is this as solid as American Airlines?
这信息和美航那次一样可靠吗[反语]
I guess you're happy having to scramble
我以为你会应该很高兴
On the third tier of this industry,
涉足第三产业
Waiting for minor divisions of major
坐等大公♥司♥的分支机构
companies to drop in your lap.
一个个成为你的囊中之物
On the table will be mountains of money,
我们会赚到数不清的钱
International prestige, a chance at going public,
还有国际地位 以及上市的机会
And we don't have to change our name.
而且可以保留原来的名字
I guess we could think about it.
我想可以考虑看看
No. I need to know that you're open to this.
不 我现在就要你们同意
If so, I'm giving them five business days
如果可以的话 我给他们五天时间
To try to impress us with a price
让他们就公♥司♥的控股权
for controlling interest in the agency.
出个让我们满意的价位
There he is.
看看他
There's the man I heard so much about.
这才像我久闻大名的那个人嘛
Five days to make an offer.
五天时间来定价
Or you can give me a price, and I'll pass it on.
不然你开个价钱 我转告他们
No. let them open the kimono.
不 让他们自己出价
Daddy, daddy, over here!
爸爸 爸爸 快过来
This water's cold.
水真冷
Stop splashing.
别朝我泼水
Hello. It's Dick Whitman.
你好 我是迪克·惠特曼
Yeah.
是的
I'd love to see you.
我想见你
Soon.
尽快
No. I didn't bring it with me.
不 我没有带在身上
Hold on.
等等
I'll see you soon.
一会儿见
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表