Afraid you'll fall in love?
担心你会爱上它吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Well, I can see you have good taste.
看得出来你的品味很好
This is the one.
这就你想要的
1962 Coupe de Ville.
1962年产凯迪拉克威乐双门小轿车
Does everything but make breakfast.
除了做早饭 什么都会
What are you in now?
你现在开什么车
I had a Dodge.
我有一辆道奇
Those are wonderful if you want to get somewhere.
那种车很适合还在为生计奋斗的人开
This is for when you've already arrived.
而这辆车是专为功成名就的人设计的
Is that right?
是这样的吗
Of course, someone like you,
当然 像你这样的人
You don't need to see yourself in a Cadillac.
是不需要用卡迪拉克来显示身份
You're walking about in one every day.
你已经够显赫了
How'd you like your car to look like that?
你不想让你的车也沾染同样的风采吗
Look at you.
看看你
I bet you'd be as comfortable in one of these
我打赌 你在这辆车里将会舒适无比
As you would in your own skin.
您将忘却一切疲惫 感知真我的存在
Wayne Kirkby. Do you have a card?
我叫韦恩·柯克比 你有名片吗
Sterling Cooper.
斯特林库珀公♥司♥的
Did Roger Sterling send you?
罗杰·斯特林推荐你来的吗
Yes.
是的
Let me go and get the keys, Mr. Draper.
我去拿车钥匙 德雷柏先生
Don't you want to hold onto these?
你不想一直拥有这些东西吗
I don't know. The '49 rattled.
我不知道 49年的车型噪声很大
This is the 1950 model.
这是1950年的车型
It's quite different under the hood.
它的引擎可和别的车不一样
Don't talk to me.
跟我说没用
Talk to him. It's his money.
跟他说 那是他的钱
I'm just here to make sure
我来这只是为了确保
you don't shake his hand and take his fingers.
你不是在蒙他的钱
Charlie, this car is two years old with only 25,000 miles on it.
查理 这辆车用了两年 行驶里程只有25000英里
It's what you want.
这正是你想要的
This must be Mrs. Wheatley.
这位一定是惠特利太太吧
No.
不是
Why don't you sit in it again?
你可以再去感受一下
You two talk.
你们慢慢商量
May I help you, ma'am?
有什么事吗 女士
Are you Donald Draper?
你是唐纳德·德雷柏吗
Yes, I am.
是的
If it's about my circular,
如果你想问关于广♥告♥上登出的车型
Many of the models are gone,
很多车已经卖♥♥空了
But I'm sure we can find you something.
但我相信一定能帮你找到满意的
I'm not here to buy a car.
我不是来买♥♥车的
You're a hard man to find.
你可真让人难找
Excuse me?
你什么意思
You're not Don Draper.
你不是唐·德雷柏
Mr. Draper? Mr. Draper?
德雷柏先生 德雷柏先生
Everything okay?
没什么问题吧
Yes.
是的
Let me take you for a ride.
让我带你出去兜一圈
No.
不了
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't hear that a lot.
很少有人会拒绝的
Well. Have a good day.
祝你有个愉快的一天
Good afternoon, Miss Siegal.
下午好 西格尔小姐
Mr. Sterling.
斯特林先生
Is your boss in?
你老板在吗
No, but he will be.
还没有 但他就快回来了
Where'd you get that sweater?
你这件毛衣在哪买♥♥的
I want to make sure my daughter never buys it.
我希望我女儿永远买♥♥不到这样的衣服
Klein's.
在克莱因店买♥♥的[即著名的CK品牌]
I doubt your daughter shops there.
我估计你女儿不会去那儿买♥♥东西
Union Square, right? Is that where you live?
那家店在联合广场对吧 你住那儿吗
I've told you, all you have to do is look at my file.
我告诉过你的 你只要看我的简历就行了
That's cheating.
这可是作弊
How was your lunch, Mr. Draper?
午饭吃的还好吧 德雷柏先生
Good.
不错
Mr. Sterling's here to see you.
斯特林先生想见你
Get Mr. Phillips.
把菲利普斯先生给我找来
Mr. Draper, Mrs. Barrett called again.
德雷柏先生 巴雷特太太又打电♥话♥来了
Did she leave a message?
她留言了吗
No.
没有
Shall I tell Mr. Phillips you returned?
要我去告诉菲利普斯先生你回来了吗
Yes.
是的
I'll bet she suffers in silence out there,
我打赌她在外面寂寞无助
Hoping you'll notice her.
期望着你能注意到她
I don't think she cries at night from lack of attention.
我不认为她会因为缺少关注而整夜哭泣
Wait till she finds out about your Cadillac.
等她注意到你的卡迪拉克
She'll be waiting naked right in front of this window.
她就会脱♥光♥了等在门外了
Now you're thinking about her.
现在你忍♥不住开始考虑她了
Didn't you go see Wayne?
你去找过韦恩了吗
I'm going to eliminate your objections right away.
我现在就要打消你的顾虑
First of all, you can afford it.
第一 你买♥♥得起
Do you know how invigorating it is
你知道那有多爽吗
To go in and write a check
阔步走进汽车店铺 签一张
For $6,500 and not care?
6500美元的支票 却完全不在乎
Secondly,
第二
Not to get too deep before the cocktail hour,
在夜生活开始之前我不想搞得太深奥
But do I need to remind you of the finite nature of life?
但是我应该提醒你 生命苦短
Mr. Phillips.
菲利普斯先生来了
Send him in.
让他进来
Like the song says, enjoy yourself.
像歌♥里唱的 及时享乐
It's later than you think.
欢乐时光总比你期望的要来的更晚
Martinson Coffee.
马丁森咖啡
Martinson's.
马丁森氏咖啡
They changed it.
他们改了
Change it back.
让他们改回来
Jim Van Dyke told the people at Grey they're under review.
吉姆·范·戴克告诉格雷手下的人他们还在审查
So Grey must be scrambling.
格雷估计一定抓狂了吧
It's hard for them to do a lot of new work.
让他们做这么多新的项目是不容易
They just redesigned labels,
他们不过是重新设计了商标
Displays, and dropped the S,
柜台展示 去掉了那个字母S
but they have some kids working on print and TV.
但是他们派年轻人做电视和出版物的广♥告♥
Are they better than our kids?
那些人比我们这的年轻人要好吗
We'll find out.
走着瞧好了
Well, you're welcome.
你有闲情自己去比较好了
I spent Saturday birding with that man,
我整个周六都在和那个人一块观鸟
And by birding I mean sitting on a stump
我是说我们一起坐在一个树桩上
With a pair of binoculars, whispering.
拿着望远镜小声讨论
Did you see anything unusual?
你看到什么奇特的东西了吗
A refrigerator floating in a pond.
一个冰箱飘在湖面上
Mr. Smith and Mr. Smith are here.
两位史密斯先生来了
Just a minute.
马上就好
Did you let them stay up late?
你让他们熬夜做这个吗
I'd love to hear this. I don't know.
我真想听听 我不知道
If I fill you full of
如果我接着鼓励你的话
Any more confidence, you'll burst.
你就要自满的爆♥炸♥了
You don't dance, or you don't dance with me?
你不会跳舞 还是你不愿意和我跳舞
Leave her alone. Let's go.
别骚扰她 进来
Heard you're gonna knock'em dead.
听说你准备把他们打得落花流水
Look, Don, it's pretty clear why we're here.
听着唐 你叫我们来的原因很明确
You want to know how our generation feels.
你想知道我们这一代人的想法
Okay.
好吧
So, I get this letter from my friend back in Michigan.
我接到一个在密西根的朋友的信
He's still in school, man,
他还在上学
And it's got this, I don't know,
他给我寄了这个 我不知道
60-page rant in it.
长达60页的激♥情♥陈述
So dig it.
好好听着
"We would replace power rooted in possession,
"那些来自于财产 特权
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表