You don't need to bother with this.
你不用特意来管我的事
I want to.
我想管
I'm just trying to do my job.
我就是想做好我的工作
Miss Holloway is...
霍洛韦小姐有点
Well, she's going through a rough time.
她最近有点不太顺心
She's engaged, you know.
她订婚了 你知道吗
Tell you what.
听着
You go home...
你先回家
Where do you live?
你住在哪
In the Village.
住在乡村旅馆
Jane Street.
就在那条名字也叫"简"的街上
Jane on Jane Street.
住在简街的简
That's a pretty picture.
非常有意思
Listen, you go home to your little apartment on Jane Street.
听着 你先回到简街的小公♥寓♥里
By the time you come back here on Monday morning,
当你周一回来的时候
This will all be taken care of.
这些都会搞定的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
No more tears.
别再哭了
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Thank you, Mr. Sterling. Thank you so much.
谢谢你 斯特林先生 太感谢你了
Roger.
叫我罗杰
That's my favorite tie.
这是我最喜欢的领带
He's late. I was expecting that.
他来晚了 就像我预料得那样
He is a bachelor.
他是单身汉嘛
Kitty, You could smell heaven in the street.
凯蒂 在街上就像闻到了天堂的味道
I'd like to take credit, but it's all the maestro.
我很想说是我的功劳 但其实是"厨神"的杰作
These are beautiful.
这些花实在太美了
Don't forget to put an aspirin in the bottom.
别忘了在瓶底放几片阿司匹林
Keeps 'em fresh.
可以让花保持光鲜
I know that. I told you that.
我知道 还是我告诉你的呢
Can I offer you a drink?
想喝点什么吗
Beer if you have it.
如果可以 就啤酒吧
But wine with the spaghetti. Okay?
但是我们只有红酒和意大利面
Your place is... really wild.
你们家还真是 非常宽敞[反语]
Once we decided not to look for a bigger place,
当我们决定不再寻觅更大房♥子的时候
We just let ourselves go.
我们就放纵自己折腾了
How did you two meet?
你们俩怎么认识的
It's a boring story.
非常无聊的故事
No, it's not.
才不是的呢
I grew up a block away from him in Baltimore.
我在距他家一个街区的巴尔的摩长大
I guess I just always had a crush on an older man.
我想我就是对老男人难以自持
As soon as I moved my mother up here, Kitty came along.
我刚刚搬来的时候 凯蒂就出现了
Come, come. Taste this sauce.
来 尝尝这个酱
Now, tell me what you think, and be honest.
告诉我你觉得怎么样 诚实点
I'm fragile.
我很脆弱
It's really good.
这个很棒
It's better than a restaurant.
比餐馆做得还好
I don't want this hanging in the air.
我不想一直这么忐忑不安地等待
What are you talking about? My story.
你在说什么 我写的东西
I don't want to sit here the whole meal worrying
我不想整顿饭坐在这儿一直担心
And then find out you didn't read it
然后发现你根本没看
Or that you did and you didn't like it.
或者你看了但是不喜欢
Are you kidding? I loved it.
你开什么玩笑 我太喜欢了
Loved what? His story.
喜欢什么 他写的小说
Yes. He wouldn't stop talking about it,
是的 他赞不绝口
but he won't let me read it.
但就是不让我看
I didn't know how you felt.
我不知道你会怎么想
I wonder if one day they'll rent this apartment
我想会有一天他们租下这个公♥寓♥
By bragging about the fact that you ate here once.
就为了吹嘘你曾今来过这里
I'm going to be eating here all the time.
我会常常来这儿吃饭的
To "The Gold Violin," by Kenneth Cosgrove.
为肯尼斯·科斯格罗夫的《金色小提琴》干杯
You really liked it?
你真的很喜欢吗
I did. It was lovely.
当然 非常的好
I saw one at the Met.
我曾经在大都会见过这样的小提琴
It's perfect in every way, except it couldn't make music.
那简直是完美的 除了不能演奏音乐
Oh, my.
天啊
Well, shall we?
我们开吃吧
Is Bobby in the car again?
博比又跑到车里去了吗
No. He's running around.
没有 他在到处乱跑
So I don't understand.
我不明白
You'd rather play checkers than my "look at the clouds" game.
你宁愿玩格子棋也不愿意玩"看云彩"的游戏
I'd rather play with Silly Putty.
我宁愿玩橡皮泥
I don't want it jammed between my seats.
我希望你不要把那东西粘到车座上
You know what, Sally? Go play with Bobby.
萨丽 去找博比玩去吧
We should do this more often.
我们应该常来
We should only do this.
我们应该就干这个
I have to go pee-pee.
我要尿尿
Go behind a tree there. No one's looking.
去树后面 没人看你
I want to tinkle outside.
我也想在外面尿尿
I don't know.
我不知道
It's different for boys.
女孩跟男孩不一样
I think everybody should go before we get in the car.
我觉得上车之前大家都该解决一下
Do you have to go?
你一定得去吗
No.
不
You kids are lucky.
你们这些小孩真幸运
When I was a little boy,
当我还是小男孩的时候
Back on the farm,
在农场后面
We had an outhouse way out in the yard.
院子里有个独♥立♥的厕所
And on nights when there was no moon,
当晚上没有月光的时候
There was this rope,
有一条绳子
And you had to feel for it in the dark and pull yourself across.
你只能摸着那个慢慢走过去
I'm glad we didn't live in the olden days.
我真庆幸我们没有生活在过去
Are we rich?
我们很有钱吗
It's not polite to talk about money.
讨论钱是非常不礼貌的
I did it! I did it!
我尿完了 我尿完了
We should probably get going if we don't want to hit traffic.
如果不想遭遇交通阻塞的话 我们该走了
Sally, pack up the checkers.
萨丽 把棋子都收起来
Check their hands.
检查他们的手
Okay.
好的
You get the last of it.
你来喝完这最后的一点
Should I get another?
要我再拿一瓶吗
You can have mine.
你可以喝我的
Harry tell you anything about his meeting?
哈里跟你说开会的事了吗
Harry's meeting with who?
哈里和谁的会议
Mr. Cooper.
库珀先生
He says he knows the answer now.
他说他知道答案了
Well? What was it?
是吗 答案是什么
He says I wouldn't understand.
他说我不会明白的
Where do you live, Ken?
肯 你住在哪儿
Murray Hill.
默里山酒店
I can walk to the office, but I don't.
我可以走去办公室 但是我不想走
I wonder if you're gonna get a call.
我在想你是不是会接到通知了
I'm pretty sure he's going through the whole roster.
我敢肯定他会检查执勤表的
Although, Cosgrove comes before Crane, right?
不过 科斯格罗夫肯定排在克雷恩前面
My cousin has an advertising agency in Montreal.
我的堂兄在蒙特利尔有一家广♥告♥公♥司♥
He's not interested in that.
他对那没兴趣
How the heck did you end up in accounts?
你怎么最后去当业务员了
Me and a bunch of my college buddies heard there was dough.
我和大学同学听说那里能挣钱就去了
I was the only one who got a job.
结果就我得到了工作
What about writing?
那写作呢
That's just for fun.
就是平时的爱好而已
It's your hobby.
是你的兴趣
I should go.
我该走了
You can't.
你还不能走
Don't you want coffee?
不想要点咖啡吗
Would it be rude to say that
如果我说我回曼哈顿还要开很久
I have a long ride back to Manhattan?
不会不礼貌吧
I can wrap up a piece of pie for you.
我可以给你准备一块派
It's pine nuts and pineapple.
松果和菠萝馅儿的
If I eat any more, I'll burst.
如果我再吃 我就要爆♥炸♥了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表