I didn't know it was only for his last six months.
我也是半年前才知道
I thought he was a typist.
之前还以为他是打字员
Turns out before that,
原来他曾经
He was in charge of killing people...
是个掌管生杀大权的人
And by people, I mean germans.
当然了 我指的是德国人
It was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
Come on. Be proud.
拜托 这是件荣耀的事情
What was it? like 15 of them.
当时解决了多少人 15个吗
That's impressive.
令人刮目相看
Look, I can be completely in control.
听着 我能控制好自己
My podiatrist went to Hazleton.
我的足科医师去黑泽尔顿回来后
Came back a new man with great stories.
简直焕然一新
Only drinks beer now.
而且现在只喝啤酒
It's the best thing, Freddie.
这对你来说是最佳选择 弗雷迪
Well, I guess you get dealt the hand you get dealt, right?
我猜你们这么做也是不得已 对吗
I can pull myself together.
我会重新振作的
I got a great book.
我有丰富的阅历
Maybe I'll head to philly or boston.
也许我会去费城或者波士顿
They're all dying to do what we do here.
那里的人都渴望做广♥告♥业
You know I'll recommend you.
我可以推荐几个地方给你
Fantastic. So this could be good.
太好了 这完全可以是件好事
There are a lot of great towns.
外面有很多不错的地方
My father sold greeting cards.
我父亲以前是卖♥♥贺卡的
He used to come into the kitchen,
他总是跑到厨房♥来
Unroll this map on the table,
把地图铺到桌上
And put a finger on a spot and say something like,
然后指着某个地方说
"memphis. who wants to live in memphis?"
孟菲斯 谁会愿意住在孟菲斯
I'd say, "not me."
我会说 我不会
We had only been in springfield for nine months.
我们才刚到斯普林菲尔德九个月
Meanwhile, here we are.
而现在 我们在这里
To New York.
敬纽约
Come on. Let's make a night of it.
来吧 过个难忘的纽约之夜
Really?
真的
Absolutely.
当然
To monday morning.
敬周一早上
It'll be here faster than you think.
我会比计划更早回来的
Hold off on the menus.
等等再点菜
We're going to take another lap first.
我们要再喝一杯
Bring some bread.
拿点面包过来
Give me 5 bucks.
给我五美元
No. Sorry. Don.
不 抱歉 唐
Can I help you gentlemen?
有什么可以帮忙吗 先生们
Swordfish.
我是斯沃德费
And who are you here to see?
你要见谁
You can't do that now.
我给了你小费
I just gave you the money.
你就不该问这个了
Come on. Do we look like cops?
拜托 我们看起来像警♥察♥吗
Sir?
先生
I have a very good friend...
我有位挚友在里面
I can't remember the guy's name.
想不起来他的名字了
How about if I give you our names?
不如告诉你我们的名字怎么样
I'm Dick Dollars,
我是迪克·多勒斯[美元先生]
This is Mike Moneybags,
他是麦克·麦尼拜[钱袋先生]
And this...
然后这位是
Tilden Katz.
提尔登·卡兹
Ah, fine.
好吧
Here.
拿着
That's a 20.
这是二十块
Gentlemen.
先生们
Is it Milwaukee?
这是密尔沃基市吗
Yes, it is.
是的
Son of a bitch.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
The chuck-a-luck.
掷骰子
Going to need some cocktails.
得来点鸡尾酒
Hey, Isn't that the champ back there?
后面那个不是赌王吗
For another couple of months.
再多当几个月而已
You're crazy.
你疯了
Nobody's going to beat him.
没人赢得了他
Hey, loosen up.
放松点
Everything's going to be okay.
一切都会好的
Just in time.
来得正好
Canadian Club neat, Wolfschmidt gibson,
CC威士忌 沃夫斯密特吉布森伏特加
Granddad rocks.
老祖父波旁威士忌 加冰
Pete campbell, huh?
皮特·坎贝尔吗
I would have never thought I was in his way.
从来没想过我会误了他的事
You know, you bet badly.
知道吗 你赌技很烂
Obviously.
很明显
No. I mean you win a few times,
不 我是说你赢了好几次
You got to start really putting it out there.
然后你应该另辟蹊径
You kept betting the same thing.
结果你还一直赌同一个点
You're so good at this, why don't you quit your job?
既然你赌技这么好 为何不辞掉工作
See? He's having a great time.
看见没 他玩得很开心
Hello, there.
你们好
Are we winners or losers?
输了还是赢了
Losers tonight, but winners in general.
今晚是输家 但总的来说是赢家
You know, BBDO hired a colored kid.
天联广♥告♥公♥司♥雇了个黑人小子
What do you think of that?
你有何想法
I think I'm glad I'm not that kid.
很庆幸我不是那个孩子
I'm sorry. Can we get you a drink or something?
抱歉 要我们帮你叫杯酒还是怎么样
No.
不用了
I'm sorry. Were you interested?
抱歉 你对她有兴趣吗
No, I'm fine. Thank you.
不 不用了 谢谢
I know what's going on.
我知道发生什么事了
You come in too early.
你上班来得那么早
You got dry cleaning moving in and out.
每天带着干洗过的衣服进出
I can't remember the last time it was
我都不记得你最后一次
you went out spirit the moment.
心情愉快地走出办公室是什么时候了
Send off Freddie, I had to send off Freddie.
送弗雷迪 我还得去为弗雷迪送行
Come on.
得了
I've been in your particular situation.
我也经历过这种情况
I heard you chaired the blood drive.
我还听说你在献血活动中拔得头筹
Where are you, the Stanhope?
你现在住哪儿 斯坦霍普酒店
The Biltmore?
还是贝尔特摩酒店
Roger.
罗杰
Did she kick you out? You leave?
她把你踢出门的 还是你离家出走了
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好谈的
Look, people make mistakes.
人总会犯错的
You feel bad about it. You think things over,
你感觉很糟糕 仔细权衡
And in the end you do the grand gesture for her.
最后在她面前摆摆高姿态
It'll be easy for you. You’re creative.
对你来说轻而易举 你点子很多
Roger, will you stop?
罗杰 能别说了吗
All I'm going to say is do you want to be right,
我只想说 你是想忠于内心
or do you want to be married?
还是想保住婚姻
I know marriage isn't a natural state, but you do it.
虽然婚姻并非人的自然状态 但还是得这么做
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
不知道
Kids.
为了繁衍后代
Again!
又赢了
And don't fool yourself. There are other things.
别自欺欺人 还有别的原因
Think about when you met her.
想想你当初见到她时
Okay. I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
You're so secretive.
你总是这么神秘
Hey, Don. Look who's here.
唐 看看谁来了
If it isn't the man in the gray flannel suit.
莫非是穿灰色法兰绒西服的绅士
What the hell was that for?
这是怎么回事
We're going to go.
我们这就走
Don't worry about it. I'm sure it's not the first time
别担心 他脸上挨这一拳
He's been punch in the face
肯定不是第一次了
Hey, Floyd. How'd I do?
弗洛伊德 瞧我身手如何
I'm sure there are 20 people who want to thank you for that.
我肯定你这一拳是民心所向
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表