I'm sure joan here can hold down the fort.
我相信琼可以处理好所有事情
She's been doing it so far.
她一直都做的很好
Told you you'd be in good hands with miss holloway.
告诉过你霍洛韦小姐是个得力助手
I'll need you to send a memo to mr. kinsey explaining the change of plans.
我需要你向金西先生解释一下计划的变动
I'll take care of it.
我会处理好的
You look like you didn't get any sleep last night.
你看起来像是昨晚一宿未睡
I did.
是啊
Go ahead, lay down.
先去躺一会儿吧
I'll keep the drunks away.
我让那些醉鬼们都走开远远的
I heard it's very hard to get anything done there
我听说在那边要成事非常困难
Because of the weather, you know?
因为天气 你知道的
People don't work.
人们都不工作
Sounds good to me.
那地方倒是挺适合我的
I'm sure I'll be going sometime in the next few months.
我相信几个月后我也会去看看的
All the networks keep saying how I need to come out and shave my face.
所有网络都在说我应该出去露露脸
I mean show.
我是说秀一下
What's in this?
这里面是什么
You're just gonna fly off and leave your wife and newborn?
你想就这么把老婆与新生儿留下然后离开吗
I just want to say that I am so happy for you
我想说我为你感到高兴
And that you're gonna be the best father
你会成为最好的父亲
And that I'm really happy for you.
我真的为你高兴
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Kinsey? yes, Joan.
金西先生 什么事 琼
Mr. Draper wanted you to be informed
德雷柏先生想通知你
That he will be going to Los Angeles for the convention.
他将会去洛杉矶参加大会
Great. we won't have to fly tourist.
很好 我们不用坐经济舱了[普通舱]
No. it's just he and Mr. Campbell going.
不 只有他和坎贝尔先生去
What?
什么
Don's going with Pete?
唐要和皮特一起去吗
He can't do that.
他不能这么做
I'm sure it must be disappointing.
我相信这很让人失望
I'll need your tickets and your badges.
我需要收回你的机票和徽章
That's not right. why can't we all go?
这不公平 为什么我们不能都去
I really need everything right away.
我真的急需那些东西
Or are they at home?
还是你放在家里了
Is there any cake left?
还有蛋糕没吃完吗
Hey, Sheila. it's me.
嗨 希拉 是我
No, I know that.
不 我知道
And I want you to know I've thought about it...
我想让你知道我重新考虑过了
Let me finish.
让我说完
I'm going to stand there arm-in-arm with you
我会与你并肩携手地站在那儿
And make a stand.
并作出决定
It's not just about you and me.
这不仅只关乎你我
I know that.
我知道
No one's been shot lately. okay?
最近没人被枪杀 明白吗
I love you, too, baby.
宝贝 我也爱你
Peggy.
佩奇
May I speak with you?
我可以跟你谈一谈吗
Heck of a party.
糟糕的派对
Yes.
是啊
I'm going away, you know.
我要去外地出差了 你知道吧
Of course.
当然了
On a plane.
还要坐飞机呢
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
That I wish I was going?
说我希望我也能去吗
Everybody does.
每个人都想去
I've never even been on a plane.
我还从没坐过飞机
Well, I have.
我倒是坐过
But not since my father died.
但是自从我父亲去世后就没坐过了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm not scared.
我并不害怕
It just seems significant, is all.
只是这意义重大 仅此而已
Statistically speaking
从统计学上说
It's very unlikely that
这种事不太可能
It will happen to two people in one family.
发生在同一家的两个人身上
That's true.
这倒是
Besides, it wouldn't be the worst thing.
不过 这还不是最糟糕的事情
Excuse me?
什么
I hate my mother.
我讨厌我母亲
What do you think of that?
你怎么看这事
Come on, you must have an opinion.
拜托 你一定有个看法啊
I don't know the circumstances.
我不是很清楚情况
I don't know what I should expect from her.
我不知道我能指望她些什么
I don't know her.
我不认识她
Like bud and I turned out so great.
布德和我都已经出人头地了
Who's to say it wouldn't be better?
谁敢说我们不会更上一层楼呢
So it's not yours. that could be good.
就算我们得不到那些东西 这可能反倒是好事
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
But I think your flight will be fine.
但我觉得你的航♥班♥会安全着陆的
You should go home.
你应该回家
Everything's so easy for you.
什么事到你那都简单了
It's not easy for anyone, pete.
这对谁都不容易 皮特
Have a great trip.
旅途愉快
What's there?
那里有什么
Glen?
格伦
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing.
没事
How long have you been out here?
你在这多久了
I don't know.
我不知道
A few days.
几天了吧
What happened?
发生什么事了
I didn't know if I was going to see you again.
我不知道还能不能再见到你
And then you weren't even home.
然后发现你甚至都不在家
Did you run away?
你离家出走了吗
So?
那又怎样
I think you should tell me what happened.
我认为你最好还是告诉我发生什么事了
My dad wants Charlotte and me to live with him.
我爸爸希望我和夏洛特搬去和他一起住
My mom doesn't care.
我妈一点都不在乎
I'm sure that's not true.
我敢肯定她不是那样想的
She just wants to be with her boyfriends.
她只顾着和男朋友们在一起
Does she have a lot of boyfriends?
她有很多男朋友吗
I guess.
我想是吧
They give me things.
他们给我不少东西
I haven't seen you in so long,
我好久没见过你了
except driving down the street
只有你开车出街的时候我才能瞥见你
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Can I use the bathroom?
我能洗个澡吗
Do you want me to wash your clothes?
要我帮你洗衣服吗
Is that shirt okay?
衣服合身吗
That almost fits you.
好像挺合适的
Go ahead.
继续吃吧
Why are you alone here?
为什么你独自一人
It's the middle of the day.
现在是中午啊
It's lousy.
真让人讨厌
You understand why your mother was mad at me, I hope.
我希望你能理解为什么你妈妈生我的气
Yeah.
是啊
Because she doesn't understand.
因为她不懂
That's true.
没错
I'm not going home.
我不想回家
Because I know I'm a problem for them.
因为我知道我是他们的累赘
Glen.
格伦
I know I am because they keep saying I'm not.
我知道我是的 虽然他们一直都否认
Did you do something?
你做错了什么吗
No.
没有
But my mom is never home.
但我妈总不在家
My dad has another baby.
我爸又有了个孩子
His wife is pretty mean.
他妻子非常刻薄
Where's your mother?
你妈妈去哪里了
I don't know.
我不知道
Writing pamphlets and handing them out.
写写小册子然后寄出去吧
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表