You have an "I told you so," okay?
你大可以落井下石 奚落嘲讽一下
Can we move forward?
我们能忘记这些 往前看吗
I'm the one that looks bad.
毕竟丢人的是我
It hasn't hurt the company.
公♥司♥并没有因我而受损
Yes.
是的
Of course we can.
当然可以
And I will tell Roger we had lunch.
我会和罗杰说我们共进午餐了
Well. Good, then.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Where did you come from?
你从何处归来
You don't want to know.
你不用知道
Wait.
等等
I love it.
我喜欢这样
I'm warm and I'm cold.
如冰♥火♥交加于一身
What time is it?
现在几点了
A little after 4.
刚过4点
I have to get ready.
我该做些准备工作了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
My daughter's in a play.
我女儿参演了一个小节目
Daughter?
女儿
Is that everyone?
你就这一个家人吧
She's at Sarah Lawrence.
她在莎拉劳伦斯学校上学
How much preparation do you need?
你有多少准备工作要做
You don't want me to go.
你不是不是不希望我离去
I took the afternoon off.
我请了一下午假
For me?
为了我吗
You're a lion, aren't you?
你就像一头雄狮
Now I know what you like.
现在我知道你喜欢什么了
You can go.
你去吧
I know I can.
我知道
Do you want to stay here?
你想留在这儿吗
Watch TV?
看看电视
Go through my things?
翻翻我的东西
I would never leave you alone in my place.
我可不会让你独自一人留在我家的
Yes, you would.
不 你会的
Stay.
就呆在这儿吧
Relax.
放松
Believe me, I'm the same way.
相信我 我也跟你一样
It has to come out somewhere.
必须以某种方式发泄一下才行
I'll get you out in time for dinner, I promise.
晚餐前就能搞定 我保证
What's going on?
怎么了
You here to audition?
你是来试镜的吗
No one told me about this.
为什么没人通知我
I'm taking pictures. You can look at the pictures.
我在照相 你可以看相片
I didn't know you'd want to come.
我不知道你也想来
Is Paul in there?
保罗在里面吗
A lot of guys are in there.
里面的男人可不止他一个
You can come in if you want.
你要想进去的话请自便吧
No. I'm just surprised because I have an eye for this.
不 我只是很吃惊 因为我的眼光很准
Don't worry about Kinsey.
别担心金西
I won't let him put anything together without you.
我不会让他不经过你同意就擅自做决定的
Who's next?
下一位
Hey, girl.
嘿 美女
You look lost.
看起来你迷路了
Chauncey.
昌西
Here he is.
原来你在这儿呢
I apologize, Chauncey.
不好意思 昌西
I thought you were a girl.
我以为你是女孩呢
Beautiful dog.
多漂亮的一只狗啊
Where have you been hiding him?
为什么以前从没见过
I made my wife give him back to me.
我让我太太把它还给我了
Missed him too much.
我非常想念他
I like dogs.
我也喜欢狗
Dogs are better than wives.
狗可比老婆好多了
Never a problem communicating.
不会有沟通问题
I like having one in the office.
我倒是想在办公室里养条狗
Makes us look more easygoing,
让我们显得很有亲和力
Friendly, you know, to clients.
与客户之间也会更容易沟通
Maybe I'll bring one in, too.
也许我也该带一条狗来
What breed do you have?
你养的是什么狗
I don't have one.
我没养呢
I was going to get one for the office.
我只是想在办公室里养一条而已
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这可不是个好主意
Good night, Campbell.
晚安 坎贝尔
Come on, Chauncey.
走吧 昌西
What were you doing in Sterling Cooper?
你来斯特林库珀公♥司♥所为何事
There was a casting call for Playtex.
参加倍得适的试镜活动
Right.
哦 对
The fellas are calling it the bra-ditions.
我们都戏称这叫做"试乳罩"活动
That's funny.
真有意思
You work there?
你在这儿工作吗
I do.
是的
Want me to find out how it went?
想让我帮你打探一下结果吗
I already know. Not well.
我已经知道了 不是很好
I find that hard to believe.
难以置信
Well, they fall in love with a picture of you,
他们看中了你寄给他们的照片
And then you come in, and they're disappointed.
然后见到真人 他们又失望了
But it doesn't make any sense
真没有道理
because all they need is a picture.
因为他们只需要照片拍的漂亮就够了
I didn't bring my camera with me,
我没带照相机
But I can't imagine it being better than this.
可我觉得 任何照片也不会比你真人更漂亮
I don't know. Maybe I look tired.
我不知道 也许我看上去很萎靡
I just flew back from working in London.
我刚停了工作 从伦敦飞回来
London?
伦敦
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Peter Campbell.
皮特·坎贝尔
Oh, my. Account Executive.
噢 天啊 业务总管
I love the taste of scotch.
我喜欢苏格兰威士忌的味道
Thank you.
谢谢
Stop. Turn around.
停下 转身
Let me look at you.
让我好好欣赏一下你
When I first saw you,
我第一眼看见你
I thought you were foreign.
还以为你是异国女郎呢
Really? Is that right?
是吗 你真这样觉得吗
Hold that.
别动
I have company.
我有客人
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
Who was that?
那位是谁
My mother. Really?
我妈妈 真的吗
What, you didn't think I had a mother?
怎么 你难道觉得我没有妈妈吗
It's okay.
没事的
Hold on.
等等
Up the long, delirious, burning blue,
深邃的长空 为之意乱情迷的深蓝
I topped the windswept heights with easy grace
优雅地飞翔在风所能及的高度
Where never lark or even eagle flew.
纵使云雀或是苍鹰 也望尘莫及
And while with silent lifting mind
思绪安宁 斗志昂扬
I strode the high untrespassed sanctity of space,
我在圣洁的云端漫步
Put out my hand,
伸出双手
And touched the face of god.
轻抚上帝的脸庞
You want me to fix you something?
你想让我帮你做点吃的吗
What's that?
那是什么
Cereal.
麦片
No. That.
不是 那个
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
I bought it at the auction.
我在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的
Can I speak to you a minute?
我能和你谈谈吗
What? What's wrong?
怎么了 有什么事吗
Where are you going in that?
你打算穿成这样去哪里
Swimming.
游泳
You asked me if I like it. I don't.
你刚问我我喜不喜欢 说实话 我不喜欢
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表