What do you want to hear?
你想要我说什么
Now, come on.Don't be like that.
好了 别这样
Two tom collins.
两杯杜松子果汁酒
Okay, you don't smash the cherry on that.
好 别把樱桃给弄碎了
Just plop it in at the end.
最后放点在里面就可以了
Try to keep it in the top of the glass. Gin.
尽量让它浮在杜松子酒上面
Oh, good, you didn't wait.
噢 天啊 你们没等我吃饭啊
We couldn't. it's late.
太晚了 所以就没等了
Work.
工作给耽搁了
Your hair looks nice.
你发型不错啊
It does,
是啊
And she fought with Mr. Pierre every minute of it.
她可忙着跟皮埃尔先生打情骂俏呢
He's got some funny ideas.
他这人挺有趣的
You want something to eat?
要不要吃点东西
No, thank you. I already ate.
谢谢 不用了 我吃过了
Connie Griffin was in her yard, hanging laundry in Bergen beach.
康妮·格里芬当时在卑尔根海滩晾衣服
She saw the whole thing.
她目睹了整件事的经过
Can you imagine?
太不可思议了
WOR said there were sharks eating the victims.
WOR电视台说有鲨鱼以遇难者的尸体为食
That's worth reporting.
这确实值得报道一下
You want toast?
你要吃吐司吗
Mama, I already ate.
妈 我已经吃过了
You say you're coming to dinner, and you already ate?
你不是说来吃饭的吗 怎么先吃了
I came because I wanted to see you.
我是想来看看您
We never see you.
我们可难见你一面
I'm here. right now.
我现在不是在这里吗
Such a pretty face.
多美的一张脸啊
Gladys Rhine was asking for you at church.
我在教堂的时候格拉迪斯·莱茵问到你
Babe saw your brassiere ads in the newspaper.
那小孩在报上看了你们做的内衣广♥告♥
You should see poor Donny. his skin is horrible.
可怜的小唐 皮肤真糟糕
Clearasil.
克利拉思祛痘膏
He's beyond that. It's a shame.
这对他没用 太可惜了
He's a handsome boy.
本来长得挺俊的
Lots of people was asking me about you.
很多人都在向我打听你的事
Doesn't mean the same thing to me that it means to you.
这对你和对我的意义是不一样的
I think your father would like it if you lit a candle for him.
你若能为你父亲点只蜡烛 他会开心的
I pray for you.
我会为你祈祷的
You know she lies and tells people
她向别人撒谎说
You're out of town on business.
你是因为公事出去了
She has some made-up church in Wilkes-barre, Pennsylvania,
她还造谣说你去了宾州威克斯巴勒的教堂
Where you go to mass with a friend of hers.
说你跟她一个朋友去做弥撒去了
No one asked her to lie.
没人让她说谎
She's not going to be here forever.
她在这里也呆不了多久了
Would it kill you to go?
你这么不想走吗
I don't want to.
我不想走
And I'm capable of making my own decisions.
我有能力自己做决定
Really? State of New York didn't think so.
是吗 纽约州可不同意
The doctors didn't think so.
医生也不会同意的
Did you bring the vacuum?
你带真空吸尘器了吗
Yes.
带了
Did you empty the bag?
袋子清空没有
Yes.
清空了
How do you let her get away with making a bid of 150?
你是怎么让她叫牌叫到150的
She usually overbids. how was I supposed to know?
她总是叫牌叫很高 我怎么知道
I do not overbid. I'm cautious.
我才没有叫牌过高呢 我很谨慎的
I hear it's going to be a row of apartments all up Cedar lane.
我听说雪松大道上将建一排新的房♥子
No more cedars.
现在已经没有雪松了
No parking around the school.
学校周围也没有停车场
You know, I could've had that property for a song?
我本来可以以超低价格买♥♥下那里
A song and a half, tops.
绝对的低价
I thought he was crazy, but there you go.
我起初还觉得他想法有点荒唐 可结果呢
I'm sure we have something else to talk about.
我们还是谈点别的吧
Did you hear about that jetliner?
你们听说失事客机的事情了吗
Terrible. It's terrible.
太可怕了
I was supposed to fly to Cleveland.
我原本打算坐飞机去克利夫兰
Now I can't. I have to take the train.
现在看来还是坐火车好了
Nine hours.
要坐9小时
You have got to be kidding.
这简直是在开玩笑嘛
Sorry.
不好意思啊
I love the train. You do, too.
我喜欢坐火车 你不也喜欢吗
Bobby.
博比
Go back to bed.
回床上去
I'm scared. I heard something.
我很害怕 我听到奇怪的声音
Everything's great. Go back to bed.
一切都好好的 回床上去吧
Bobby.
博比
Come on.
来
Do what your mother says.
听妈妈的话
When I was a child,
我小时候
I would've been way more afraid of my father than of going to sleep.
虽然也害怕一个人睡觉 但我更怕我爸爸
I hated going to sleep when I was a kid.
我小时候也讨厌上♥床♥睡觉
But I bet you did when you were told.
但当大人们呵斥之后你肯定也就乖乖睡了
With a stack of comics and a flashlight.
在床上用手电筒看漫画
I don't care what they do when they're up there.
我才懒得管他们在床上做什么
I just like a few hours of quiet.
我只希望能安静会
Ernie tests my patience.
艾妮也在考验我的忍♥耐力
Said he saw a ghost.
他说他看见了鬼
He was scared.
被吓到了
He's a little liar.
他是个小骗子
He is?
不会吧
He drew the most amazing picture of George Washington the other day.
他那天画了一张出色的乔治·华盛顿画像
His teacher was so impressed,
他的老师对此赞赏有加
She put it up in the hallway.
还把画贴在走廊上
It really looked like him.
画得是挺像
Well, obviously.
当然了
Because he brought it home,
他把画带了回来
And I noticed the exact same image of Washington
我看到他书的封面上有
On the cover of one of his books.
一模一样的图片
He had traced it.
他是照着书上的痕迹描摹的
What happened?
怎么回事
He brought a book to school so he could trace it?
他带书到学校就是为了描摹上面的图片
Well, I don't know. maybe they had it there.
这我也不清楚 或许这本书本来就在学校
I mean, the point is it was dishonest.
关键是他不诚实
My whole art department is run on tracing paper.
我们整个美工部都是这样描图纸
Why reinvent the wheel?
有现成的干嘛不利用
I've got the rest.
我出完了
I don't care about tracing.
我不介意他临摹图画
What about all that praise he accepted for something he didn't do?
但他不应该接受不应得的表扬
Well, the book says they start fibbing at this age.
书上说他们这年纪是会撒点小谎
They want to see if they can make it come true.
他们想验证一下撒谎能否最终成功
I don't need a book to know what little boys do.
我不用书来告诉我这些小男孩是怎么想的
You have anything you want me to take back to the library?
有没有书需要我拿去图书馆还的
Anything you want me to pick up?
或是有什么要带的
No. I have to renew the Agony and the Ecstasy.
不用了 我要续借《痛苦与狂喜》
It's taking forever.
得花很长的时间才能看完
I should go. I have to work tomorrow.
我得走了 明天还要工作
Busy bee.
真勤劳
Aren't you going to say good night?
不跟他们道晚安吗
Hi, aunt Peggy.
嗨 佩奇阿姨
Marilyn says Helen bishop's trying to stop them
玛丽莲说海伦·碧西伯
From putting parking meters at depot plaza.
不让他们在广场收取停车费
Apparently, she got chummy with some administrator at the high school.
她的确跟中学的某个领导关系暧昧
Big, fat fellow.
那个大块头家伙
Carlton's put on a few.
卡尔顿最近长胖了些
I think it's nice he's filled out.
这挺好的啊
It shows he's happy.
说明他过得挺开心的
I wouldn't say that.
我可不这样认为
Why not?
为什么
Did he say something? what did he say?
他说了什么了吗 快告诉我
He didn't say anything.
他什么也没说
Well, he should be happy.
他应该感到开心
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表