Car title. apartment lease.
汽车所有证 公♥寓♥租约
Do you have a birth certificate?
你有出生证明吗
In a safe deposit box.
在一个保险箱里
Will you stop?
你省省好吗
I saw the look on your face.
我看到你脸上的表情了
I don't know what to say.
我不知道怎么跟你解释
There's been a mistake.
这肯定有什么误会
Can't you be a human being?
你还有没有人性
I'm his wife.
我是他妻子
I don't care what he asked you to do.
我不管他要求你做了什么
I need to know.
我就是想知道
I have to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Stop lying.
别再说谎了
You've been caught.
你已经被戳穿了
Don't make me do something I don't want to do.
别逼我做些我不想做的事情
He died.
他死了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What?
什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Are you sure?
你确定吗
He never said he had a wife.
他从未说过他有个妻子
Seven years.
7年了
I'm very, very sorry.
我非常 非常的抱歉
What happened?
发生了什么事
He was killed in combat.
他在战斗中牺牲了
So, who are you?
那 你是谁
They thought I was him and he was me.
他们以为我是他 而他是我
I didn't think I was hurting anyone.
我不知道会有人因此受到伤害
I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
I just had to get out of there.
我当时只想离开那里
What are you going to do to me?
你打算怎么处置我
He never mentioned me?
他从未提起过我吗
I didn't know him long. maybe...
我认识他时间不长 也许
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Anna.
安娜
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么说
I'm making good money, if that's...
我现在有着一份高薪的工作 如果
I know I owe you more than money.
我知道我欠你的远远不止是钱
I have his purple heart
我有他的紫心勋章
And his dog tags, if you want them.
还有他的士兵识别牌 如果你想要的话
He wanted to marry my sister.
他想娶我妹妹的
She looks just like me, with two good legs.
她长的像我 只不过腿没有毛病
What is your name?
你叫什么
Dick Whitman.
迪克·惠特曼
Well, Dick, what do I do with you?
好吧 迪克 我该拿你怎么办
Well, this is a welcome surprise.
我要拥抱你一下 算是见面礼
I can come back.
我可以待会再来
No. come.
不 进来吧
See this.
看看这个
I guess all you needed was an audience.
我想你现在最需要一个听众
Are you next?
你要弹一曲吗
I don't play.
我不会弹
Teddy, this is my friend Dick.
泰迪 这是我朋友迪克
Hi.
你好
It's called "in the hall of the mountain king."
这个叫做 《山魔王的殿堂》
It's scary.
听起来挺吓人的
I know.
我知道
Take a lollipop. I'll see you next week.
拿个棒棒糖去 下周见
Bye, Mrs. Draper.
再见 德雷柏夫人
You're tan.
你晒黑了
Are you here on vacation?
你是来度假的吗
No.
不是
Business.
出差
You look good.
你看起来挺不错的
Where are your things?
你的行李呢
Or are you just here for the day?
还是说你就在这待一天
I didn't even think about it.
我还没想过
I didn't mean to intrude. I can...
我不想来打扰你 我可以...
Are you in trouble?
你有麻烦了吗
No.
没有
Well, then, what?
好吧 那么 怎么了
Can I take a shower and lie down?
我可以洗个澡然后躺会儿吗
Of course.
当然
Trudy!
特鲁迪
You're late.
你回来晚了
Spence-Chapin. how did that happen?
斯宾塞·查宾 到底是怎么回事
I put us on the list.
我把我们的名字填到名单上了
And, I don't know, we went right to the top.
然后 我也不知道 咱们居然成了第一位了
Well, I'm not going, and neither are you.
我不会去的 你也不准去
Peter, you're shouting.
皮特 你在大喊大叫
Don't do that.
别这么做
Listen to me very carefully.
仔细听我说
We are not adopting a child.
我们不会去收养一个孩子
That's final.
到此为止
Will you calm down, and we can talk...
你能冷静一下吗 我们可以谈谈
Hell's bells, Trudy! that is final!
见鬼 特鲁迪 不用再谈了
You don't speak to me that way!
请你不要这么跟我说话
You have lost your mind!
你简直疯了
I'm glad you're not tired anymore.
我很高兴你不再疲倦
I am, but my autopilot's working.
我累 但是我有自动驾驶功能
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You're tired. let me do the driving.
你累了 我来驾驶吧
It's okay.
没关系
Joanie.
琼妮
Stop.
停下来
Honey.
亲爱的
You know what? I am tired.
你知道吗 我累了
Okay.
好吧
Is something wrong?
出什么问题了吗
Where'd you pick that up?
为何这么说
Greg, stop that.
格瑞格 别装了
You know there is no before.
你以前从来没有拒绝过我
Right.
是啊
I'm sorry that I don't know all the things you want.
抱歉我不知道你想要什么
But you do.
你知道
I'm on call again on wednesday.
我星期三又要去值班了
These pants have a 38 inseam.
这裤子腰围有38寸
Harold.
是哈罗德的
I would like to meet him.
我倒挺想见见他
I kicked him out.
我把他踢出去了
Even though old ladies shouldn't be picky.
虽说老女人们不该这么挑剔
It's beautiful here.
这儿真美
You like the porch?
你喜欢这门廊吗
You paid for it.
你付钱买♥♥的
I think about you.
我想你
Just in passing, I'll wonder.
你只是路过吧 我想
They were making a commercial on the pier.
他们在码头上拍广♥告♥
And then you called me. how about that?
然后你就给我打电♥话♥了 这该怎么说呢
You've been in California too long.
你在加州待太久了
How old are your children now?
你的孩子现在多大了
Sally is 8.
萨丽8岁
Bobby is 5.
博比5岁
If you don't want to talk about what happened,
如果你不想说发生了什么事
That's fine.
没关系
But you can, you know.
但是你知道你可以告诉我的
I always felt that we met so that
我一直觉得我们的相遇
Both of our livest could be better.
是为了让彼此的生活更好
That's just how it is between us.
我们之间的关系就是这样
I ruined everything.
我把一切都毁了
My family, my wife,
我的家庭 我的妻子
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表