And it was the adventure of a lifetime.
这是一生的冒险
Sheila dropped him three days into it.
希拉让他在那儿用3天的时间去完成任务
There's a bankers box in the corner.
角落里有个储物箱
What the hell is this?
这到底是干吗呢
My new office.
我的新办公室
What?
什么
Why don't you just put on Draper's pants while you're at it?
你不如进去把德雷珀的裤子也穿上
You have your own office? you?
你有自己的办公室了 你
I'm the head of television,
我是电视部的头儿
And I spend the day staring at an orangutan.
而我整天得对着一只猩猩
I have some unpacking to do.
我还得收拾一下
Has anyone heard from Don?
谁有唐的消息吗
Yes. he called.
有啊 他打电♥话♥过来了
He wants you to get back to work.
他希望你们赶快开始工作
I'd get a new couch if i were you!
我要是你的话 就弄一个新沙发
Thank you!
谢啦
Do you know who I talk to about this?
这个问题该找谁呢
I'll have it taken care of.
到时候我会处理好的
Christmas.
圣诞节
I'm getting married at christmas.
我圣诞节结婚
That's wonderful.
太棒了
Hello?
谁啊
Sally, can you come in here?
萨丽 你过来一下好吗
I'm in the living room.
我在客厅
Hello, mommy.
妈咪
I want to talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
Okay.
好的
I realize I haven't been completely fair to you.
我意识到自己对你不是太公平
And if there is something you want,
如果你有什么想要的
I'd love to give it to you.
我愿意给你
You're getting to be a big girl.
你就快成个大姑娘了
Someday you'll want something,
将来某一天你想要某样东西
and I won't be able to give it to you
我可能给不了
Oh, mommy,
哦 妈咪
They're beautiful.
真漂亮啊
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Can we go now?
我们现在可以走了吗
Do you have homework?
你有家庭作业吗
Arithmetic,
算术
But I can do it in the car.
但是我可以在车里做
Sally, now that you're a big girl,
萨丽 你现在是个大女孩了
I'm going to tell you something.
我要跟你说件事
Your father and I are having a disagreement,
你♥爸♥爸跟我有些分歧
And he went away.
他走了
Where did he go?
他去哪儿了
I'm not sure.
我也不清楚
When is he coming home?
他什么时候回来
I don't know.
我不知道
I know it's hard to understand.
我知道这很难理解
But I promise, everything's going to be okay.
但是我保证一切都会好的
Okay.
好吧
Mommy, you're bleeding.
妈咪 你在流血啊
Go take those in the kitchen and have a snack.
把这些拿到厨房♥去 吃点东西
I'm going to change.
我换件衣服
That's an ink blot.
那只是个墨水点
You see what you want to see.
你看到的只是你想要看到的东西
You don't have to pick them. Just put your palm on the deck.
你不必抽出一张 把手放在上面就好
Did you read it? I did.
你读了吗 是的
Reminded me of new york.
让我想起纽约
And it made me worry about you.
也让我为你担心
What about the cards?
牌算出来如何
Should I be worried?
我应该担心吗
It's all here.
这儿说得一清二楚呢
You're definitely in a strange place.
你身处于一种奇怪的境地
But here is the sun.
但是太阳在这里
That can't be good.
这张肯定不好
It is.
其实是好的
It's the end of the world.
这是世界末日
It's the resurrection.
这代表复活
Do you want to know what this means or not?
你到底想不想知道牌里说了些什么
No, I don't.
不 我不想
I can smell the ocean.
我可以闻到海的气息
This is the one.
就是这张牌
Who's she?
她是谁
She's the soul of the world.
她是世界的灵魂
She's in a very important spot here.
她处于很重要的位置
This is you, what you are bringing to the reading.
这就是你 你所带来的解读牌的方式
She says you are part of the world.
她说你是世界的一部分
Air, water.
空气 水
Every living thing is connected to you.
一切生命都与你相连
It's a nice thought.
这想法不错啊
It is.
是呀
What does it mean?
这意味着什么
It means the only thing keeping you from being happy
这意味着 唯一让你无法快乐的就是
Is the belief that you are alone.
你认为自己注定是孤单的
What if that's true?
如果是真的又该如何是好
Then you can change.
你可以改变
People don't change.
人不会改变的
I think she stands for wisdom.
我想她代表智慧
As you live, you learn things.
只要你活着 就能学到东西
Come in.
进来
Hello.
你好
Look at you, celebrating.
看你呀 在庆祝吧
You getting a secretary?
你会有秘书吧
Yes.
是呀
Well, she's in for it.
看来她要遭罪了
You should get some pictures in here
你应该给这儿放些照片
Of your family or some people or something.
家人的照片或者别的什么
I want to put up my campaigns.
我想把我写的广♥告♥案挂起来
Isn't that Freddie's bar?
那不是弗雷迪的柜子吗
He left it.
他留在这里了
How the hell did you swing this?
你到底怎么混到这一步的
I'm sleeping with Don.
我和唐上♥床♥了
It's really working out.
很有用的
I haven't told anyone
我跟谁都没说过
Because it's probably a formality at this point,
因为这时候也得走个过场
But Clearasil's pulled out.
但是克利拉思的广♥告♥案撤走了
How did that happen?
怎么会发生这种事
Sales have been great.
销♥售♥量一直都很不错
What about your father-in-law?
你岳父怎么说
I guess I'm not doing my job.
我想是我没做好吧
I know that's not true.
我知道不是这样的
Don'll dance on my grave, if he ever comes back.
唐会在我的坟墓上跳舞 如果他还回来的话
Did something happen in Los Angeles?
你们在洛杉矶发生什么事了吗
Yes.
是的
He disappeared.
他消失了
He didn't even check out.
他甚至没有在酒店结账就离开了
I almost called the police.
我就差报♥警♥了
Well, why didn't you? Maybe something happened.
那你为什么不报♥警♥呢 说不定出什么事了
Well, it didn't surprise me.
我不觉得有什么奇怪
I know some things about him.
他的事情我还是有所耳闻的
I'm not interested in gossip, Pete.
皮特 我对八卦可没兴趣
All I'm saying is he may not be coming back.
我要说的就是 他可能不会回来了
He's done it before.
之前他也这么做过
Whatever Don does or doesn't do,
唐做什么或者不做什么
I am sure it's with good reason.
肯定都是有原因的
Guess I should probably go home.
我该回家了
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表