Hold on. Let me go.
等一下 让我走
I don't like it any more than you do.
我比你更讨厌这个
You people are ugly and crude.
你们这些人又丑陋又无礼
What people? You mean comedians?
什么人 戏剧演员吗
A very unusual emergency.
一个不同寻常的紧急情况
You know what must really annoy him?
你知道让他真正讨厌的是什么吗
All the interruptions when we're not at home...
当我们不在家时 故意偷懒
Signing for deliveries, answering the phone,
给司机们唱歌♥ 接电♥话♥
Turning on the oven.
开烤箱
You know I never ask him to do that sort of thing
你知道我从不让他做这些事情
Unless it's impossible for me to be here.
除非我自己来不了
How about that Thanksgiving
那感恩节怎么样呢
When your car broke down and Daddy had to leave his office
当你们的车坏了 而爸爸需要离开办公室
Every 15 minutes to baste?
每15分钟发一次火吗
Your father never complains or anything.
你♥爸♥爸从来不抱怨什么
Well, no. Daddy wouldn't.
是啊 爸爸不会的
I guess he wouldn't.
我觉得他不会的
Leaving so soon?
这么快就准备走了
We didn't get to talk.
我们还没有机会好好聊聊呢
Betty's not feeling well.
贝蒂不太舒服
Too bad.
真可惜
Here, let me get that.
让我来给你拿这个
It's the least I can do.
至少我能做这个
Thanks to you, I got everything I wanted.
多亏了你 我终于实现了梦想
I don't know if that's possible, Jimmy.
我不知道是不是有这个可能 吉米
I got my relationship with Utz,
我得到了优滋公♥司♥的赞助
My show, my money, 39 on the air.
我的节目 我的钱 39集准备直播
I'm gonna be an institution.
我很快就会成为名人了
I'll tell everyone I know.
我会告诉所有人的
You know what I like about you? Nothing.
你知道你哪一点让我很喜欢吗 根本没有
But it's okay.
但是这没什么
You got me everything I wanted.
你让我得到了所有我想要的
What did you get?
你得到什么了吗
Bobbie?
芭比
Lots of people have had that.
拥有她的人可不止你一个
Excuse me?
你说什么
Please. I laugh at you.
拜托 我在嘲笑你
I go home at night, and I laugh at you.
我今晚回家 然后尽情嘲笑你
I don't know what you think happened.
我不知道你觉得发生什么事情了
You. You want to step out, fine.
你想出轨 随你
Go to a whore.
去找妓♥女♥
You don't screw another man's wife.
你不能跟一个男人的妻子乱搞
You're garbage.
你就是个垃圾
And you know it.
你自己也清楚
Well.
好了
Good night, you two.
晚安二位
It's been a gas.
今晚非常的有趣
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表