This year we have seen an historic collaboration
今年 我们见证了美国航♥空♥领域
In American aerospace.
一个历史性的合作
Building on Lockheed's new polaris a3,
在洛克希德公♥司♥新的北极星A3号♥基础上
Bell aerosystems,
建立了贝尔航♥空♥系统
Aerojet general,
通用航♥空♥器
and NASA
并且国家航♥空♥暨太空总署
Have developed a restartable rocket engine.
已经开♥发♥了一种可重新启动的火箭发动机
Can we get the lights, please?
请关灯 谢谢
We space technology laboratories
我们的航♥空♥科学实验室
Have set our minds to the challenges of the future.
已经准备好了迎接未来的挑战
In July, Khrushchev said the Soviet Union now has anti-missile
七月份 赫鲁晓夫称苏联的反导弹系统
That can hit a fly in outer space.
可以击中外太空的一只苍蝇
Space technology laboratories is leading a coordinating effort
航♥空♥科学实验室正投入同等的努力
To create an invulnerable warhead...
研制一种固若金汤的弹头
Multiple, independently targetable
一种复合式的 可自主锁定目标的
Reentry vehicles... M.I.R.V.S
再入飞行器 以及多弹头分导导弹
And North American Aviation's vernier thruster
北美航♥空♥公♥司♥的推进器
Allows the primary missile to correct its trajectory
能利用主导弹来校正弹道
Before shooting off several warheads hidden inside this nosecone
然后才发射隐藏在主导弹头椎内的弹头
TheM.I.R.V.S can be launched from a submarine
分导多弹头导弹可以由潜艇
or land into the stratosphere.
或从陆地上发射进入平流层
Then it splits off into 14 individual warheads.
然后它将分♥裂♥成14个独♥立♥的弹头
That's 14 different targets.
可以攻击14个不同的目标
14 different cities.
14个不同的城市
14 individual warheads,
14个独♥立♥的弹头
Each with ten times the payload of Nagasaki.
每个弹头内的炸♥药♥都是长崎那颗的10倍
Even if Khrushchev hits 35%,
即使赫鲁雪夫能有35%的命中率
That's 5 out of 14.
也不过只能拦截14枚导弹中的5枚
Secondary strike capabilities will be extremely limited
由于基础设施和人数的减少
Due to the decrease in infrastructure and population.
他们的二次攻击能力将会受到很大限制
Total annihilation.
最终整个歼灭
Do you realize that one of these companies
你发现没有 这些公♥司♥中的任何一个
Spends more annually on media than three Lucky Strikes?
每年的广♥告♥花销比好彩香烟公♥司♥3倍还多
It's a gold rush.
这可是个赚钱的好机会
Where are the valets?
随从们都在哪
So much for cheap labor.
廉价劳工就是这样
Go see if General Dynamics beat us here.
去看看通用动力公♥司♥的人是否比我们早到了
Drop these by the front desk.
把这些放到前台
You don't want them under your arm.
别总把它们夹在腋下
Hello.
你好
I think you're happy to see me.
我以为你很高兴见到我呢
Well, take a good look. I have to be on my way.
那么 继续看吧 我要走了
Are you working?
你在工作吗
Yes.
是的
That's too bad.
太遗憾了
I'm going to palm springs.
我要去棕榈泉
You should come with me.
你应该跟我一起去
I don't know about that.
这我可不敢确定
Why would you deny yourself something you want?
为什么要否认你内心真实的想法呢
You want to get your things?
你不拿你的行李吗
No.
不用了
Well.
那么
Why don't we give it a few more minutes?
为什么我们不休息几分钟呢
Enjoy the scenery, order some drinks.
尽情欣赏风景吧 再点些饮料
I think Don needed to make a phone call.
我想我需要给唐打个电♥话♥
Hello?
有人吗
Just leave the bags there.
就把包放在这吧
Who lives here?
谁住在这
Friends. They're in Sardinia.
朋友 他们现在在撒丁岛
I'm supposed to be in Edward's room.
我要住的是爱德华的房♥间
That's Stephanie in the swimming pool.
游泳池里的那个是斯蒂芬妮
And Willy and Rocci you've met.
威利和洛琦你已经见过了
And there's Greta and her friend Carlos.
还有格丽塔和她的朋友卡洛斯
I'm surprised to see them in the same place.
我很惊讶他们竟然出现在同一个地方
Come with me.
跟我来吧
Hello, Greta.
嗨 格丽塔
Hello, Joy, darling.
嗨 乔伊 亲爱的
Who's this?
这位是谁
This is my friend Don.
我朋友 唐
I'm Carlos Villa Declan.
我是卡洛斯·维拉·德科兰
It's medicinal.
这是药酒
Good-bye, Carlos.
再见 卡洛斯
Come for a swim with me?
想和我一起游泳吗
You can go inside and ask for some trunks,
你可以进去拿条泳裤
Or you can go out natural.
或者直接亲近大自然[指裸泳]
I think I should go inside.
我觉得我应该进房♥去
You're white as a sheet.
你的脸色有些惨白
Don, are you okay?
唐 你还好吗
Where am I?
我在哪
You're with me, remember?
你跟我在一起 还记得吗
You have heat exhaustion.
你轻度中暑了
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
It's fine. It's medicine.
没事的 是药
Klaus is a doctor.
克劳斯是个医生
No, it's okay.
不用了 谢谢
I just need some water and some aspirin.
给我些水和阿司匹林就好了
Everybody out.
大家都出去吧
I thought you were going to break your neck.
我以为你会摔断你的脖子呢
Next time you feel faint, lean towards the pool.
下次头晕的时候 往池子里倒
See you at dinner.
晚饭见
Little girl, don't get any ideas.
小女生 别打什么主意
This man needs rest.
这个男人需要休息
I found you some clothes upstairs.
我在楼上给你找了些衣服
Who are these people?
这些人是谁
They're friends.
朋友啊
We're nomads together.
我们一起流浪
What are you all doing here?
你们在这干什么
There's an open door policy.
这儿有个开放的政策
You should rest up for dinner.
晚饭前 你都应该休息
Have you ever had Mexican food?
你吃过墨西哥菜吗
No.
没有
You're gonna like it.
你会喜欢的
Come out when you're ready.
你休息好了就出来吧
You're spoiled.
你被宠坏了
This is great food. This is mexican.
这菜很好吃 是墨西哥菜
I don't like Mexican. I want to do French again.
我不喜欢墨西哥菜 我想吃法国菜
We're in Califor... sweetheart.
我们在加利福尼亚 亲爱的
Mexican does pig. I don't eat pig.
墨西哥菜有猪肉 我不吃猪肉
I've already told you. Okay, well...
我已经跟你说过了 好吧
He's here. Don.
他来了 唐
Klaus, could you let Don sit here?
克劳斯 能让唐坐这吗
Would you like some wine, Don?
唐 要酒吗
Klaus, is that okay?
克劳斯 可以吗
He looks healthy enough.
他看起来恢复得不错
You must be hungry.
你一定饿了吧
Everyone, to our guest.
所有人 举杯敬我们的客人
To not being carried out in a box.
祝贺他没有被棺材抬着出去
So, Don, what's your story?
那么 唐 你有什么故事
I don't know how to answer that.
我不知道该怎么回答
Where are you from?
你从哪来
New york.
纽约
Try this.
尝尝这个
It's a pepper filled with cheese.
这是里面塞满了奶酪的辣椒
Darling.
亲爱的
And there's the sauce.
这是调味料
Joy and Willy think that you're a spy.
乔伊和威利以为你是间谍
But your wallet fell out
但是他们把你抬进房♥间时
When they carried you inside.
你的钱包掉了出来
You're in advertising.
你从事广♥告♥业
Or I'm a really good spy.
或者我是个隐藏很好的间谍
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表