Maybe a plane with some arrows stuck in the cargo door?
飞机的舱门上要不要插一些箭头
That's funny.
很有趣啊
That's what gets people's attention now, right?
这样才能引人注意是吧
There has to be advertising
我们必须也考虑到
For people who don't have a sense of humor.
那些没有幽默感的人
I understand, Don.
我懂 唐
What else you got?
你还有什么想法
Several more Indian puns.
一些别的印第安笑话
Stop writing for other writers.
不要拾人牙慧了
Luxury, service.
奢华 服务
A lot of people are afraid of turbulence,
许多人都害怕颠簸
So it's dead calm.
它却很平稳
Look how level those drinks are.
看那些饮料都没晃
"wherever Mohawk takes us."
"无论莫霍克带我们去哪里"
Or, "you'll love getting there."
或者 "你会爱上在那里的感觉”
What's outside that window?
窗户外面是什么
Fluffy clouds. Research.
蓬松的云朵 查一下吧
I get on a plane, I don't care where I'm going.
我在飞机上时 并不关心我要去哪
I just want to see the city disappearing behind me.
我只是想看到城市消失在我身后
So we could take the clouds out
那我们把云去掉
of there and put in the city
再把城市画进去
The Chrysler building.
克莱斯勒大厦[纽约摩天楼]
That Indian...
关于印第安人
It's not about the majestic beauty of the Mohawk nation.
吸引人的不是莫霍克民族有多美丽
It's about adventure.
而是冒险精神
Could be a pirate.
海盗也可以
Could be a knight in shining armor.
穿着金光闪闪的盔甲的骑士也可以
Could be a conquistador getting off of a boat.
从船上走出来的征服者也可以
It's about a fantastical people
重点是具有奇幻色彩的人
Who are taking you someplace where you've never been.
可以带你去你从没有去过的地方
We could dress the stewardesses as Pocahontas.
我们可以把空姐装扮成印第安公主的样子
With the cheekbones.
在脸颊上涂上油彩
How's his wife going to feel about that?
他妻子会怎么想
Air travel's too expensive to waste on your wife.
航♥空♥旅行太贵了 不值得花在老婆身上
You want to get on a plane to feel alive.
你上飞机希望可以感受到生机
If you want to get on a plane to see
如果你登上飞机
just the hint of a woman's thigh
只是为了隐约看到女人的大腿
Because her skirt is just this much too short.
因为她的裙子短了那么一点
Friday?
星期五吗
Tomorrow.
明天
What does that mean?
那是什么意思啊
It means you want to go somewhere, go up her skirt.
意思是你想去什么地方 就去她的裙子下面
That's the impression I got.
我也是这个感觉
Carla, Bobby's turning blue out there.
卡拉 博比的脸都青了
Did somebody get a lot of valentines?
有人是不是收到了很多情人节礼物
They made everybody give one to everybody else.
他们让每个人都给别人一份
That defeats the purpose.
那就没有意义了
They had a party.
他们办了一个派对
I see. Fruit punch?
我知道了 杂果冰
I'm making this for Daddy.
这是我给爸爸做的
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
I'll see that he gets it.
他一定会喜欢的
Mommy, can I do it?
妈妈 让我来吧
Okay.
好
I want to go riding with you.
我想和你一起去骑马
You can't. Well, why?
你不行 为什么啊
Well, for one thing, it's too dangerous.
首先 太危险了
No, it's not.
才不呢
Do you remember what happened to the little girl in gone with the wind?
你还记得《飘》里的那个小女孩怎么了吗
You are taking a bath tonight.
你今晚得洗澡
They say once you start drinking alone,
他们都说如果你开始独自饮酒的话
You're an alcoholic.
你就是个酒鬼了
I'm really trying to avoid that.
我正在避免这种事的发生
So I guess I'm helping both of us.
这么说我是在帮助我们俩喽
Cooper wants younger people.
库珀想用新人
For what purpose?
为什么
Martinson's coffee.
马丁森咖啡
Last time Freddie Rumsen had a cup of coffee,
上次弗雷迪·拉姆森喝了杯咖啡
It was one of five being poured down his throat by a cop.
是因为他被一个警♥察♥连灌了5杯
Well, young campaigns don't
年轻人的广♥告♥
necessarily come from young people?
不一定要由年轻人来做
The clients like it.
客户希望这样
The clients like the thrill of young talent.
客户喜欢年轻人的才华带来的冲击力
So what am I supposed to do?
那么你要我怎么做
Dangle a pepsi out the window
把一瓶可乐悬在窗外
And see if I can hook a stroller?
看我能不能钓到个路人
I have some candidates.
我这儿有一些人选
This smells like accounts to me.
这怎么跟账单似的
I had Paul Kinsey make up a list.
我让保罗.金西给我列了个单子
He had no idea he was signing his own death warrant.
他都不知道他是在签自己的死刑执行书
You want younger people than that?
你更想要年轻人而不要他
What do you want me to say?
我能怎么说呢
Tell Duck clients don't understand.
跟达克说客户不懂
Their success is related to standing out, not fitting in.
他们的成功取决于与众不同而不是随大流
It's a fad.
那只是一时的风靡
Paint him a picture.
给他描述一下
Something like one wants to be the needle in the haystack,
我们想成为草垛里的针
Not a haystack.
而不是成为草垛
Donald, isn't it possible that the recently weaned
唐 这些乳臭未干的小孩
Have some unique perspective?
难道没有一点可取之处吗
Joy, enthusiasm.
欢乐 激♥情♥
You're talking as if they're some fresh version of us.
你说的好像他们是我们的年轻版本一样
They're not.
他们可不是
Young people don't know anything,
年轻人什么都不知道
especially that they are young
尤其不知道他们还嫩着呢
Well, let me set this in a more appealing context for you.
好吧 让我给你说得更有吸引力一点
Prove him wrong.
证明他是错的
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
I love this place.
我喜欢这里
I know.
我知道
So what are we doing?
那么我们做什么呢
Don't worry, we will be out of here before the singer starts
别着急 那些人开始唱歌♥之前我们就离开
Juanita?
安妮塔
Betsy Hofstad.
贝蒂·霍夫斯特
Look at you.
看看你
This is so nice.
这真是太棒了
Don, believe it or not, you two have met.
唐 信不信由你 你们俩见过
I don't think we have, Bets.
我可不这样觉得 贝蒂
Don Draper. Hello.
唐.德雷柏 你好
A pleasure to meet you.
见到你真高兴
A pleasure.
我也是
Juanita was one of my roommates
安妮塔以前是我室友
when I lived down westside.
我们那时住在西区
We were models together.
我们那时都是模特
In that horrible apartment.
那公♥寓♥真可怕
Do you live in the city?
你住在市区吗
Well, I do.
我住在市区
Curtis is from Detroit.
柯蒂斯住在底特律
Automobiles.
汽车行业
How are you?
你怎么样
I work as a decorator.
我是个室内设计师
How exciting.
好棒哦
I have a little girl and boy.
我有一个女儿和一个儿子
Of course you do.
当然了
It looks like everything's going well.
好像一切都很顺利啊
My god, that stone.
天呐 钻石
That was a gift.
这是礼物啦
Give me your phone number.
给我你的电♥话♥
Tell me how I can reach you.
告诉我你的联♥系♥方式
Does anyone have a business card?
有人带名片了吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表