Oh, no. Just these two.
哦 不 这两件就好
That's it for today.
今天就到这吧
Many's the time I've dreamed of finding you like this.
很多时候我都梦想像这样找到你
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
You're right.
你是对的
I'll just get all my belongings, and then I'll leave.
我只是来拿我的东西 然后就走
It's 4:30.
现在才4:30
You're supposed to be sitting in a bar somewhere
你应该坐在酒吧的某处
Waiting for Boston Edison.
等待波士顿·爱迪生
How often do you come in here?
你多久来这里一次
Not that often.
不是经常
What's wrong, Red?
怎么了 亲爱的
Do you miss me?
因为想我吗
She was so young.
她还那么年轻
Not you, too.
别 你怎么也这么想
Yes, I'm just another frivolous secretary.
没错 我一个轻佻的女秘书
It's a terrible tragedy,
这是场可怕的悲剧
But that woman's a stranger.
但那女人只是陌生人
Roosevelt...
罗斯福
I hated him, but I felt like I knew him.
尽管讨厌他 但起码感觉我了解他
A lot of people felt like they knew her.
很多人都认为他们了解她
You should be sensitive to that.
你应该知道这一点
Hey. You're not like her.
你可不像她
Physically, a little,
身材上 是有点像
But don't tell me that makes you sad.
但别告诉我这让你伤心
It's not a joke.
这不是玩笑
This world destroyed her.
这个世界毁了她
Really? she was a movie star who had everything And everybody,
是吗 她是个拥有一切的电影明星
And she threw it away.
是她抛弃了一切
But, hey, if you want to be sad.
但是 如果你想发泄一下
One day you'll lose someone who's important to you.
当有一天你失去某位对你重要的人
You'll see.
你会感受到
It's very painful.
这有多痛苦
Are you feeling better, mommy?
你感觉好点吗 妈妈
Yes. I'll join you next time.
是的 下次我会和你们一起
I'm surprised daddy let you in the car.
我很惊讶爸爸让你们坐车
You kids should go to bed.
你们该睡觉了
Wash your face and brush your teeth.
去洗脸刷牙
I'll tuck you in.
我会给你们盖好被子
Good night.
晚安
You just came back.
你刚回来
Now you're leaving again?
现在又要离开了吗
It'll go by like that.
就像这样
Come here.
过来
It won't be that long, Salamander.
不会那么久的 萨丽
Go.
去吧
Listen, she called my office.
听着 她打到我办公室
She did? When?
是吗 什么时候
Monday.
周一
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
I think she expected you over the weekend.
我想她是希望周末能看到你
You said you didn't want me here, and then you do.
你说过你不想我在这 现在你又想了
I didn't want them involved in this.
我只是不想把他们牵扯进来
Obviously, that's impossible.
显然 这不可能
What do you want to do?
你到底想怎样
I mean, how long is this going to go on?
我是说 这还要持续多久
We have to tell them something.
我们必须告诉他们一些事
Like what?
告诉什么
Okay. How about...
好吧 这样如何
I'm working on an account.
告诉他们我在为一位客户工作
They're putting me up in Philadelphia,
他们把我调到费城
But I'll be home every weekend.
但我每周末都会回家
Jesus. Did you just think that up?
老天 你都打好算盘了是吗
Or I could just come home.
或者我可以搬回家
Bets, what do you want?
贝蒂 你想怎么样
Listen, if your mind's made up,
听着 如果你意已决
I'm not going to talk you into it.
我不会再试图说服你
I thought you can talk anyone into anything.
我以为你可以说服任何人做任何事
Good night.
晚安
Would you like coffee? And a bear claw.
需要咖啡吗 再加份熊爪糕
What's this?
这是什么
I thought you could use a few more shirts in your rotation.
我想你可能需要更多衬衫换洗
Thank you. Submit your receipt.
谢谢 给我你的收据
Your correspondence is on your desk.
你的信件在办公桌上
Let me get your breakfast. I'll be right back.
我去给你拿早餐 很快回来
And Mr. Kinsey said that
还有 金西先生说
I have to drag you, If necessary, to the blood drive.
需要的话 我需要和你一起去鲜血活动
You're not a fainter, are you?
你不会晕血 对吗
I don't faint, but I might cry after.
我不会晕 但那之后我可能会哭
Peggy.
佩奇
Hello, Freddie.
你好 弗雷迪
How'd it go yesterday?
昨天进行的怎么样
I left word with abigail. They loved it.
我给阿比盖尔留了话 他们很喜欢
Good. Good.
很好 很好
I was thinking about letting you talk anyway.
其实本来我就想让你来谈
I...
我
I have to apologize for putting you in that spot.
我很抱歉让你看到那不雅的一幕
Freddie, it's over.
弗雷迪 结束了
There's no reason to talk about it.
没必要再谈那事了
Of course.
当然
Did they ask about me?
他们问起我了吗
We told them you were sick.
我们跟他们说你病了
That's good.
那很好
So on monday, when they get back to Colorado,
星期一 当他们回到科罗拉多
I'll give them a call and sew things up.
我会打电♥话♥给他们 确保事情顺利
That's a great idea.
好主意
Bobby...
博比
Mrs. Draper. I'm sorry to bother you.
德雷珀太太 抱歉打扰你了
It's okay, Carla.
没关系 卡拉
It's a beautiful day.
今天天气很好
I'm going to take the children out again.
我想带孩子们出去
Is that good?
可以吗
Whatever they want.
随便他们
Can I do anything for you?
需要我为你做什么吗
If you want, I can draw a bath.
如果你想 我可以放一浴缸水
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
I've been married almost 20 years, you know.
你知道 我结婚差不多20年了
I really don't want to talk about this.
我真的不想谈这个
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm s... I'm sorry.
我 我很抱歉
Carla...
卡拉
I haven't been seep... sleeping very well.
我没睡 没睡好
You know what helps?
知道该怎么做吗
Splash cold water on your face and go outside.
用冷水洗把脸 然后出去走走
You'll notice things are right where you left them.
当你放下它们 反而会感到问题迎刃而解
I'm usually part of the meeting before the meeting.
我通常不是会议最后一个到的
Relax, Don. Sit down.
放松 唐 坐下
This is all being done in the right way.
一切都很顺利
Campbell.
坎贝尔
Well, Don, I'm afraid we have some bad news.
唐 恐怕我们有些坏消息
We were on the launch pad yesterday for samsonite,
昨天我们正在演练新秀丽的发布会
And Freddie Rumsen pissed his pants.
弗雷迪竟然尿了裤子
What?
什么
He's not talking about nerves here.
他又不是在说什么高深的东西
He's talking about a wet pair of pants.
他只是在说一条湿了的裤子
Really?
真的
How'd the presentation go?
那发布会如何进行
Don, it's conduct unbefitting.
唐 这很失体统
Of Freddie Rumsen?
对弗雷迪·拉姆森吗
We're lucky campbell here grabbed the controls.
还好坎贝尔在 控制住了局面
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表