I don't know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么了
You say "thank you," and then you don't say anything.
说"谢谢"吧 对别人一个字都不要提
Such news has to be broken in the right way.
这么大的新闻只有等到合适的时机才能向外透露
Is Don on board with my promotion?
唐赞成对我的提拔吗
I'm the President.
我才是总裁
I don't need his permission, do I?
我做事不需要别人的许可
Right.
是的
If Don shows up, he'll fall in line.
如果唐回来 他也只能接受了
He'll have to, or find another profession.
要是他不接受 就只能改行了
That's why god put non-compete clauses in contracts.
这就是竞业避让条款的作用
Well...
那么
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good evening, my fellow citizens.
晚上好 各位美国公民
This government, as promised,
正如当初所说的
Has maintained the closest surveillance
我们的政♥府♥一直都密切关注
Of the Soviet military buildup on the island of Cuba.
苏联在古巴岛上的军事部署行动
Within the past week,
在过去的一周里
Unmistakable evidence has established the fact
有确凿证据表明
That a series of offensive missile sites
一系列攻击性的导弹基地
Is now in preparation on that imprisoned island.
正在古巴岛上紧锣密鼓地建造当中
The purpose of these bases can be none other
建造这些基地的目的显而易见
Than to provide a nuclear strike capability
就是要制♥造♥针对西半球的
Against the western hemisphere.
核打进能力
Upon receiving the first preliminary hard information of this nature,
得知这一令人气愤的实质性消息后
Last Tuesday morning, at 9 a.m.
上周二早晨九点
I directed that our surveillance be stepped up.
我下达了进一步监控的命令
And having now confirmed...
然后确认了
...the soviet union
苏联政♥府♥
For supplying Cuba in this new military buildup
的确通过军事部署援助了古巴
And asked Russia to stop arming Castro's Cuba.
并且要求俄♥国♥不再向卡斯特罗出♥售♥军♥火♥
The president did not order a direct military action...
总统先生并没有下达军事行动的命令
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Hildy.
希迪
...if we are prepared
如果我们准备好了
To sink russian ships carrying...
去击沉俄♥国♥人的船只
...eastern daylight time,
东部时间
The armed forces of the United States
美国的武装力量
Are under instructions to stop...
接到了中止指令后
Mr. Draper, you're a sight for sore eyes.
德雷柏先生 见到你真不容易
Hello, Joan. it's good to be back.
你好 琼 回家的感觉真好
How are you?
你还好吗
Like everyone else today, very distracted.
和其他人一样 心烦意乱
Don.
唐
Hello, Peggy.
你好 佩奇
You look well. How was California?
你看起来不错 在加州过得如何
Sunny.
阳光灿烂
Do I work for you now?
我现在是你的手下了吗
I hope it's okay.
我希望你不要介意
Mr. Sterling gave me permission to switch.
斯特林先生把我调到这里的
I landed the Popsicle account.
我搞定了那件雪糕的广♥告♥案
So, other than her office and haircut,
除了她的新职务和新发型
Is there anything new I need to know about?
还有什么我应该知道的事吗
After you.
您请
The world continues without us.
我们不在 也没出什么乱子啊
There's no reason to take it personally.
我不该太在意的
Do you want to know if you've been missed?
你想不想知道是否有人挂念你了
That's half your correspondence.
这里的信件只是一半而已
Mr. Sterling has been very anxious
斯特林先生急着想要见你
to speak to you on the daily bases.
每天都是
And Mr. Phillips, of course.
当然 还有菲利普斯先生
I'll need the copywriters and sal in here
把文案和萨尔叫进来
To get me up to speed.
我得赶上进度
Call Roger in a half an hour
半小时后打电♥话♥给罗杰
And tell him I'll meet him in a half an hour.
告诉他再过半小时 我会去见他
And Mr. Phillips...
至于菲利普斯先生
Maybe I'll run into him in the men's room.
我会在洗手间碰到他的
I sent your paychecks home.
我把你的薪水支票寄到你家里了
I assume you've spoken to Mrs. Draper.
我猜你已经见过德雷柏太太了
Did she call?
她打过电♥话♥吗
Not today.
今天没有
I think that's enough to start.
我想大概也就这么多事儿了吧
We have a safety protocol for civil defense.
我们有关于民防系统的安全草案
I don't want to start a panic,
我不想让大家惊慌
But I think people have the right to know.
但我觉得他们有权利了解事实
Trust me. I don't think there'll be a point
相信我 我认为现在还不到
In taking those stairs or diving under a desk.
大家需要东躲西♥藏♥的时候
So, you're back.
你回来了
What happened?
发生了什么事
One minute I'm standing next to you in the carport,
一分钟之前我还在停车场见到你
And the next I'm tap dancing for Deneral Dynamics.
下一分钟我却得一个人应付通用动力公♥司♥
Sorry I missed that.
我很抱歉错过了这段好戏
I can't drive, Don.
我不会开车 唐
It's amazing I made any meetings at all.
你想让我怎么去开会
But you did.
但是你做到了
Of course I did.
我当然做到了
Did you ever think I'd left you there
你有没有想过 我把你一个人扔那儿
Because I thought you could handle it?
是因为我认为你有处理一切的能力
How did it go?
业务处理得怎么样
I'm this close to North American Aviation.
我就快搞定北美航♥空♥公♥司♥了
Then I was right, wasn't i?
我没看错你 对吧
You handled it.
你有这个能力
Good work.
干得不错
I know you want everything the minute you want it.
你渴望什么就想马上得到
Sometimes it's better to wait until you're ready.
但有时候还是应该多做准备的
So you think I'm ready?
所以你觉得我准备好了
Yes.
是的
You proved it.
你证明了这一点
Now I have to play a little catch-up ball.
现在我得抓紧时间赶上进度了
Of course.
那是自然
Welcome back, Don.
欢迎回来 唐
You wanted to see me?
你想见我吗
About three weeks ago.
那是三个礼拜之前的事了
Hope you were looking for a job in California,
希望你在加州已经找到新工作了
Because you're going to need one.
因为你很快就会需要的
I'll stack my absences up against yours any day.
我努力使我旷工的天数能与你平分秋色
You can't just do that.
你不能这么做
It was important.
我有要事
And from what I can see, the walls are still standing.
而且现在看来 公♥司♥也没破产啊
They are.
的确
But we sold them
不过我们已经把它卖♥♥了
And the rest of the company to Putnam, Powell & Lowe.
公♥司♥现在属于帕特南鲍威尔洛公♥司♥
What?
什么
It's done.
已经敲定了
They're coming in friday to discuss strategy,
他们礼拜五会来讨论经营策略
Management structure, and logistics.
管理层构成 还有后勤工作
You'll find one of these buried
在你桌子上成堆的材料里
in a stack of crap on your desk.
你能找到相关文件
So how much?
多少钱卖♥♥的
You'll clear a little over half a million dollars.
你大概能得到50多万美元
Best vacation you ever took.
这是你度过的最好的假期了
Look who suddenly has nothing to say.
怎么没话说了
Duck put it together.
是达克促成的
Ran into them in a bar or something.
他好像是在酒吧碰见了那些人
Duck was in a bar?
达克去酒吧了吗
He doesn't have a wife.
他又没有老婆
Any conflicts?
有什么问题吗
Well, Mona hasn't been pleasant since my engagement.
自从我订婚以后莫娜就很不开心
No. With the deal.
不 我是说交易方面
But congratulations.
不过还是恭喜你
Thank you.
谢了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表