We have an airline.
我们的客户中已经有一家航♥空♥公♥司♥了
What kind of company are we going to be?
我们到底要发展成为怎样一家公♥司♥
The kind where everyone has a summer house?
一家每个员工都拥有避暑别♥墅♥的公♥司♥
I can't believe I look like an idiot
真不敢相信一直以来我就像个傻瓜一样
For wanting to be loyal to these people.
对这些人忠心耿耿
Take off your dress.
少给我虚伪了
You get a chance at American Airlines, you take it.
抓住争取美航的机会
End of discussion.
谈话结束
Hildy, can you get my wife on the phone?
希迪 可以帮我接通我妻子的电♥话♥吗
Of course.
好的
Forget it.
还是算了
Mr. Campbell.
坎贝尔先生
Don. do you have a minute?
唐 有时间吗
What do you want, Campbell?
什么事 坎贝尔
I just was... I don't know.
刚刚 我也不知道
It's not a good time.
我现在很忙
If you want, you can leave him a note.
如果你愿意 可以给他留张便条
People do that.
大家都是这样做的
No.
不用了
Thank you.
谢谢
Good night, Joan.
晚上好 琼
Did you see who did this?
你看见这是谁干的了吗
No.
没有
I never would have guessed you were in your 30s.
我怎么也猜不到你都三十岁了
People should not bring their personal problems into the office.
大家不应该把私人问题带到办公室里
I agree.
我同意
Is it so hard to just leave everything at the door and just do your job?
难道做好分内事少管闲事就这么难吗
I look forward to it.
我也希望这样
They can't stand it.
他们自己承受不了
They'll drag you into the garbage out there.
就把你一同拉下污水
They just want you to be as miserable as they are.
想看到你和他们一样痛苦
I say let them have it.
随他们去吧
Thanks.
谢谢
How are you, Don?
最近怎么样啊 唐
Henry.
亨利
Sit down.
请坐
Can I get you anything?
要点什么
You know, I'm glad you picked this place.
我喜欢你挑的这地方
It reminds me of Pearl Harbor.
让我想起珍珠港
For many reasons.
原因有很多
Do you think you're not going to have to say it?
你难道不准备说了吗
Sterling Cooper has decided to
斯特林·库珀已经决定
end its relationship with Mohawk airlines.
解除和莫霍克之间的合作关系
Sterling Cooper.
斯特林·库珀
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It wasn't my decision.
这不是我的决定
You know, when we came in there,
当初我们去你们公♥司♥的时候
They all said Sterling Cooper is Don draper.
大家都说斯特林·库珀和唐·德雷柏是一体的
That's what you get.
这就是你在大家心目中的地位
That talk you gave me about us growing together.
那次谈话你还说我们要一起共同发展
You said Sterling Cooper didn't need a big airline.
你说斯特林·库珀不需要一家大的航♥空♥公♥司♥
You were going to make us a big airline.
你会把我们打造成一家大的航♥空♥公♥司♥
I wish things hadn't worked out this way.
我也不想事情弄成这样
I'm almost embarrassed to say this.
我实在不愿这样说
You fooled me.
你耍弄了我
Stockholders weren't remotely impressed with firing our head of ops.
股东们在解雇业务经理一事上不太满意
So this agency change, well,
所以换广♥告♥公♥司♥这事
that's going to be a process.
得按步骤来
And to be part of that process?
那我们也算是步骤之内吧
listen, we're here talking, right? of course.
听着 我们只是在讨论 当然
But it's hard for me to leave here comfortable
但是我可不想就这么离开
Unless I know what your objections are.
你得告诉我反对的理由
Well, we're a few steps away from objections.
我们现在还谈不上反对
We're just sticking a toe in the water.
只是试试水
Well, we're not. we jumped in.
但我们可是投足了资本
Pete.
皮特
It's good to see you.
见到你太好了
Shel, this is Pete Campbell.
肖 这位是皮特·坎贝尔
I don't think he's our best.
不能说他是我们公♥司♥最优秀的
I think he's the best.
应该说是全美国最优秀的
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You as well.
我也是
I was just telling my buddy Shel here
我正在跟肖说为了跟他们合作
How we've really cleared the way to be in this.
我们要扫清多少障碍
I was telling Duck here we don't know where we are yet.
我刚告诉达克我们还不清楚自己走到哪一步了
I don't think you're aware
我想你还没觉察到
Of the level of commitment and enthusiasm
斯特林·库珀对这个项目所抱有的热情
For this project at Sterling Cooper.
以及所作出努力和承诺
It's true.
确实
We've got writers bucking the gate.
工作人员已迫不及待想写策划了
I've already got a stack of ideas on my desk
我办公室里还存放着一大堆广♥告♥构思
That I think you'd love to see.
你应该会有兴趣看看的
We understand how delicate
我们明白要重新获得公众的信任
The process of rebuilding the public's confidence will be.
是怎样一个复杂的过程
Not just the public. our stockholders.
不只是公众 还有我们的股东
Well, I want you to know that,
我希望你能明白
Should you decide to bring us your business,
如果你把这项重任交予我们
There will be someone on your account
我们会尽心的为你服务
Who knows exactly what you're going through.
因为我们非常理解你们的遭遇
My father was on that plane.
我父亲恰好在那架飞机上
My goodness.
我的天啊
Sorry to hear that.
深表遗憾
Yes. well...
是的
It's a horrible thing.
的确很不幸
Hopefully, something good will come of it.
希望大难之后会有后福
That is something I will pass on.
我会把你们的想法传递给公♥司♥上层的
Shall we grab a bite?
要不要来点吃的
I put our name in.
我已经预定过了
I'm not your waitress, but are you all set here?
我不是你的服务员 您还需要什么服务吗
Excuse me?
什么意思
You've been sitting alone a long time.
你在这里坐了很久了
Can I get you a menu?
需要菜单吗
I don't think so.
不用了
I have to drop this off,
我得把这个拿过去
But I can swing back around on my way out.
不过我还可以再过来
Not tonight.
今晚不行
Peggy, Would you hold him for me?
佩奇 能帮我抱一下他吗
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表