In an interview just weeks before her death,
在她死前几周的一段访谈中
Miss Monroe angrily protested to a reporter
梦露女士向记者愤怒地抗♥议♥
About attacks on stars.
攻击明星的行为
"We're what's okay with the movie business, " She said.
她说 "我们是电影事业好的方面
Management is what's wrong with the business."
是管理层出了问题"
Mr. Campbell, Miss Olson, and Mr. Romano are here.
坎贝尔先生 奥尔森小姐和罗马诺先生来了
Send them in.
请他们进来
My oldest just turned 30,
我大女儿刚满30
And she's had a string of bad beaux.
有一群差劲的追求者
It's very upsetting.
很令人烦心
Can I get you kids anything?
孩子们喝点什么
I'm fine. I'll have something.
不用了 我来一杯
They're probably walking over.
他们也许正在路上
Dress rehearsal, Freddie.
彩排下吧 弗雷迪
I'll do introductions.
我来做介绍
Jeff Hartung's wife just had a baby.
杰夫·哈通的妻子刚生了孩子
Boy or girl?
男孩还是女孩
That's good.
很好
Then I talk about Volkswagen.
然后我开始谈大众汽车
No. Don said we only bring up Volkswagen
不 唐说如果他们不喜欢我们的提议
if they don't like what we've presented.
才需要再提大众汽车
Okay. Then I throw it to you, Freddie.
好的 然后我把话题转给你 弗雷迪
Thank you, Freddie.
谢谢 弗雷迪
"I just got a brand-new Samsonite Silhouette,
我刚拿到崭新的新秀丽旅行箱
"and I hate it.
但我讨厌它
"don't get me wrong.
不要误会
"I love the shape, the size, the color,
我爱它的形状 大小 颜色
"and I love the silhouette because it's a Samsonite,
我爱这个旅行箱 因为它来自"新秀丽"
So I know we're going to go lots of places together,"
我知道我们将一同去往很多地方
See lots of things,
共同面对一切
Collect a lifetime of memories.
珍藏一生的回忆
I hate my silhouette because it's empty.
我讨厌我的旅行箱 因为它还是空的
Then Sal.
接下来 萨尔
Shouldn't the artwork come first?
为什么不一开始就亮出这幅插图呢
What about unveiling it?
为什么不揭开它的面纱
You know how excited they get.
你知道他们会多兴奋
Freddie?
弗雷迪
Freddie.
弗雷迪
What the hell, Freddie?
怎么回事 弗雷迪
What...
什么
What were we talking about?
我们谈到哪了
Two types of travelers.
两种类型的旅行者
Freddie, do you have another pair of trousers here?
弗雷迪 你这里还有裤子吗
Why?
为什么
Oh, jesus.
噢 天呐
Ah, jesus.
啊 老天
I... I'll fix this. l...
我能解决 我
I need a... I need a minute.
我需要 需要一点时间
I got to think.
我得想想
Freddie?
弗雷迪
Is he dead?
他死了吗
No, he's not dead. He passed out.
不 他没死 他晕过去了
He's fine.
他没事
The Hartungs are at reception.
哈通夫妇在前台
We'll be right there. Thanks, Abigail.
我们马上到 谢谢 阿比盖尔
He can't leave this room.
他没法离开这房♥间
They're all from Colorado.
他们从科罗拉多州远道而来
I guess I could push it until tomorrow,
我想我可以拖延到明天
Book them another night at the Carlyle.
帮他们在卡莱尔酒店多订一晚
Should I just cancel it?
或者我应该直接取消吗
I should talk to Don.
我应该和唐谈谈
That's not necessary. I can handle this.
没必要 我可以处理
Fine.
好吧
Jesus. It's a suitcase.
老天 不过是个旅行箱
Peggy, you can do it, right?
佩奇 你也可以的 对吗
You think it's going to be better tomorrow?
你觉得明天情况会好转吗
Shit.
该死
It'll be fine.
会没事的
We'll tell them Freddie's sick. It's true.
我们告诉他们弗雷迪病了 这是事实
I'll go to reception.
我去前台
You two go to the conference room
你们两先去会议室
And act like you are waiting
假装你们在等
But don't look mad.
千万别看起来抓狂
Someone tell Freddie's girl it's cancelled.
找人告诉弗雷迪的秘书会面取消了
I don't want him wandering in.
我可不想他闯进来
It's disgusting.
这真恶心
There's no need for that.
你没必要这样
Can I speak to you for a minute?
我能和你说点事吗
Carla?
卡拉
I forgot you were coming by.
我忘了你会来
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I haven't been feeling well.
我不太舒服
Oh, no, Betty.
哦 不 贝蒂
You and Don are still coming tonight, I hope.
你和唐今晚会来吧 希望如此
We'd love to.
我们很愿意去
I just don't think I'll be up to it.
但恐怕我到时候状态还是无法好转
That ruins things.
那太糟糕了
Well, you wanted to borrow the black chiffon, right?
对了 你想借那件黑色雪纺绸 对吗
Come upstairs.
我们去楼上
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I don't know who I'm going to talk to.
我不知道没你在我能跟谁聊天
Raymond has to work these things.
雷蒙德得想法解决这些问题
And I got you out of bed? I am so sorry.
是我把你吵醒了吗 太抱歉了
Give me the black one, and I'll go.
给我那件黑衣服 我马上就走
Nonsense.
胡说
I think my waist is higher than yours.
我觉得我的腰比你高些
What do you have that's generous?
你有没有优雅一点的衣服
I don't know.
不知道
How about this?
这件怎么样
You'll look like sherbet. Long white gloves.
你会看起来像果汁冰水 配上白色长手套
I can't wear those after Gypsy.
我不能穿得像个吉普赛人
Think you'll be better by lunch on thursday?
你周四午饭时会好些吗
I'm looking forward to it.
我希望是吧
This is youthful.
这件显得年轻些
It doesn't matter. I'm invisible.
算了 反正不会有人注意我
That's not true.
不会的
Raymond's sweet about it,
雷蒙德倒是很好
But he's so easy to please.
但他太容易取悦了
That's sweet.
那很好
It is.
是的
I think, what did I do to deserve him?
我总是想 我何以配得上他
Then I spend his money on Dr. Weinberg.
但我还是用他的钱去看温伯格医生
I got my diagnosis the other day.
不久前我拿到诊断书
I'm bored.
我很烦
That's too bad.
那太糟糕了
I saw Arthur have a fight with Tara,
我看到亚瑟和塔拉争执
And I have been having ridiculous dreams since.
从那以后我就做荒唐的梦
I wish you'd come ride with us again.
希望你能重新和我们一起骑马
It really takes the pressure off.
这样真的可以减轻压力
Think you can carry this?
这件怎么样
No, ma'am.
不 女士
You shouldn't talk to him so much.
你不该和他说那么多话
I know. It's embarrassing.
我知道 这很尴尬
It's a switch you can flip on and off, you know.
你知道 这是你可以掌控的事
Really?
是吗
You don't even think about this, do you?
你甚至从没想想问题出在哪儿 对吗
Don's perfect.
唐很完美
Can we talk at lunch?
可以午饭时再聊吗
I'm really not feeling well.
我真的感觉不太好
Take them all.
都拿走吧
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表