Peggy, did you pick out a china pattern yet?
佩奇 有没有选好瓷器的印花图案
Did you find the one from the Queen Mary?
皇后玛丽公♥司♥送来的印花你看到了吗
Yes. But there needs to be a decision
看到了 但是如果要改变商标的话
if we're doing anything to the logo.
还要进一步商榷
I don't know.
我不知道
We got a lot of bricks,
我们手上砖很多
But I don't know what the building looks like.
但我却不知道房♥子盖到最后是个什么样子
So how are you, Vicky?
近来可好 薇姬
I'm in a very good mood.
我心情非常不错
Well, I hate to sound remedial,
我不想把自己说的很可怜
but I haven't done this since I was in the Navy.
自从海军退役后我就再也没干过这种事了
Been with a girl?
和一个女人在一起吗
No. Not that.
不 不是的
Don't worry.
别担心
The prices may have changed, but the menu's still the same.
价格可能是不一样了 但服务还是一样的
Well, your invoice ran across my desk.
你的发♥票♥不小心掉在了我的桌子上
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
The menu hasn't changed.
服务内容还是跟以前一样
Is it open for negotiation?
能讨价还价吗
I don't want to ruin the magic.
我不想毁了气氛
How about double... plus carfare?
那我出双倍 外加车资
And I'll assume you live far away.
而且我估计你住的很远
That'll be $100.
那就要一百美元
But I want everything I want.
但你必须满足我所有的要求
Isn't that the perfect thing to say?
说这话的感觉一定很好吧
That's not so bad, is it?
我的吻技还不错 是吧
I have to warn you, I'm not in great health.
我得告诉你 我身体不太好
Don't believe what they say.
别相信他们说的
No one dies doing this.
干这个要不了命的
Are you resting?
你在休息吗
Everybody's resting.
大家都在休息
No. I'm thinking.
不 我在想问题
Let's have a conversation.
我们来聊聊吧
Is that your maid?
这是你的佣人吗
No. She's my girlfriend.
不 她是我女朋友
Do you kiss her?
你亲她吗
Sometimes.
有时候会
Do you lay on top of her?
你会压在她身上吗
You know what, Sally?
你知道吗 萨丽
Your daddy's gonna be angry if I don't do my work.
我不工作的话 你♥爸♥爸要生气的
Okay.
好吧
Just a minute, girls. It's almost your turn.
稍等 女士们 马上就轮到你们了
You know, we'll get to go anywhere American flies.
知道吗 我们得深入美航所有的分布区
Familiarization.
为了熟悉情况
We'll have to rent another floor.
我们要再租一层楼
We'll all have our own offices.
这样我们就都能有自己的办公室
Do you realize we will get to pick out the stewardesses?
你知道空姐都是由我们选的吗
Okay.
到你们了
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Stupid little...
蠢到家了
You there.
你
Chewing your cud.
嘴里嚼东西的那个
It's one thing to be unladylike.
你不淑女也就算了
It's another to treat our office like a subway platform.
但是也不能把办公室当成地铁站台
Pack up your Wrigley's and go home.
带着你的箭牌口香糖赶快走
How could it be my gum? My gum's in my mouth.
怎么会是我吐的 我的口香糖还在嘴里呢
This place is a zoo.
这地方简直跟个动物园似的
Thank you for getting him out of here for the day.
谢谢你把他赶走了
Lose the gum, then get yourself some dinner.
吐掉口香糖 然后吃点晚餐
He won't remember firing you.
他一会儿就忘了要开除你的事了
American Airlines is not about the past any more than America is.
美航就跟美国一样 不看重历史
Ask not about Cuba. Ask not about the bomb.
别说古巴 也别提炸♥弹♥
We're going to the moon.
我们现在是要登月了
Throw everything out.
闲杂物品都别带上
Everything?
所有的吗
There is no such thing as American history,
没有美国历史这么一说
only a frontier.
只有等待被扩张的边界
That crash happened to somebody else.
坠机是别人的事
It's not about apologies for what happened.
不必为已经发生的事情道歉
It's about those seven men in the room on Friday
我们要关注的是周五要来的七个人
and what airline they are going to be running.
以及他们即将掌管的公♥司♥的未来
So what does that mean?
这是什么意思
Let's pretend we know what 1963 looks like.
让我们展望1963年是个什么样子
Jesus, Draper, make a decision.
老天 德雷柏 总是说得这么不清不楚
What's that leave us with, introductions?
那我们怎么办 只做介绍吗
If I can't mention the crash,
如果不说坠机的话
there's no preamble at all.
哪来的开场白
Let it go.
算了
Our job is to bend down the branch.
我们的任务是压低树枝
Let him pick the fruit.
让他去采果子
That champagne is probably near frozen.
那瓶香槟大概快要结冰了
I'm meeting a friend.
我要去见一个朋友
You know what I really want?
你知道我真正想要什么吗
Is there something we left out?
难道我们还有什么没做的吗
Have dinner with me?
和我一起共进晚餐怎么样
I told you I'm meeting a friend.
我已经说了我现在要去见朋友
I'll pay for his meeting, too.
那我也买♥♥下你和他见面的时间
You wouldn't think dinner would be pushing it on the extras?
你不会觉得晚餐太多余了吧
Have you been to Lutce yet?
你去过Lutce酒店吗
I have.
当然了
I think you'd like it.
你会喜欢那里的
I've got it.
我来
It's great, but they're cheeky.
很不错 但是有些霸王条款
They started with this prix fixe menu at lunch.
午餐只提供特定几种菜式
8.50 for lunch.
要8.5美元
And they have these wines.
不过那儿倒是有很多酒
What kind of wine do you like?
你喜欢哪种酒
I don't know. Red?
不知道 红酒吧
They're going to make you be more specific than that.
点餐的时候你可要说得更具体点
We can walk, if you don't mind a little rain.
如果你不介意淋点小雨的话 我们可以走去
You know what?
知道吗
I love the sound of cabs whooshing in the water.
我们喜欢出租车在水中飞驰而过的声音
Shall we?
走吧
Isn't this a nice town?
你不觉得这城市很美吗
Absolutely.
是的
She's here on a Sunday, and I respect that,
她周日过来 我也没什么意见
but you know she's earning more than all of us.
但是她赚得比我们都多
Come on.
来
Up.
起来
Good night, ladies.
晚安 女士们
Thanks for baby-sitting.
谢谢你们照顾她
I'm going home. Be good, Peaches.
我要回家了 要乖哦 宝贝
Your sister wants to talk.
你妹妹想和你说话
Hey, Pegs.
你好 佩奇
Okay.
好的
It was good.
挺好的
He gave us a copy of his sermon to give to you.
他让我们把他的演讲稿给你一份
Okay. So long.
好的 回见
It's nice that he can get to know her without all her troubles.
他人真好 能不计较她的问题和她来往
She's such a beautiful young girl.
她确实是一个年轻漂亮的女孩
She does whatever she feels like with no regard at all.
她向来都想做什么就做什么 毫无顾忌
You're too easy on her. You know that.
你对她管教太松了 你也知道
Is Gerry warming up the car?
格里去发动汽车了吗
Shel Keneally was fired this morning.
肖·肯尼利今天早上被解雇了
What?
什么
The rest are on their way in.
其他人正在往这边赶
What's going on?
怎么回事
It's over.
完蛋了
So why are they coming in?
那他们为什么还要来
Because they have to.
因为他们必须来
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表