But you were very persuasive.
但你的话很有说服力
You don't have to agree with them.
你没必要同意她们的观点
In fact, you're not supposed to.
事实上 你也不应该
You asked me to do this based on my expertise.
你请我凭借专业素养做这份海报
Well, I'm not really on the committee.
其实 我并不属于协会的管理层
I'm more of a liaison.
我更像是个联络人
You're supposed to tell them that they should trust me.
你应该说服他们信任我
That's your job.
那才是你该做的
They'll listen to you.
他们会听你的
You're right.
你说的对
I'm sorry this is so much work.
很抱歉工作如此繁重
No, I can turn it around.
不 我会让情况有所改善
And the copy machine?
那复印机呢
Yes, I cleared it.
是的 已经修好了
I'm sorry, Father.
很抱歉 神父
I don't mean to be disrespectful.
我不是有意对您不敬
I'm very tired.
我只是很累了
We'll both be prepared next time.
下次我们都会准备好的
Come on.
来吧
Good night, Peggy.
晚安 佩奇
I really am glad you're here.
你能来我很高兴
Me, too.
我也是
You didn't set the table?
你还没摆好饭桌吗
I'm sorry. You came back so fast.
抱歉 你回来的太早了
I'll get plates.
我去拿盘子
You're not going to believe what happens on As the World Turns.
你不会相信《随世界转动》里发生的事
You're right about that.
这倒是没错
Let me ask you something.
我问你
Is it possible for someone to come out of a coma
有没有可能一个人从昏迷中苏醒
And have no recollection of who they are?
但是一点也记不起来自己是谁
Honestly, people don't come out of comas much.
老实说 人一旦昏迷 就很难再苏醒过来了
Really?
真的吗
So it's also probably ridiculous
所以他们说话的口音
They would have an accent they didn't have beforehand?
也不可能突然发生巨大的转变是吧
Yes.
没错
Well, it must have happened to somebody.
但一定有人发生过这种事吧
I mean, they wouldn't make it up completely, right?
我是说 总不能完全凭空捏造吧
Probably once. Makes a good story.
也许就那么一次 然后就借题发挥
I'm going to get my drink. Do you want something?
我去拿喝的 你要点什么
Water.
水
I didn't know you were such a reader.
我不知道你还爱看书
It's part of my job.
这是我工作的一部分
I thought you just walked around with people staring at you.
我以为你只是在别人的注视下四处转悠
You.
你呀
What are you bothering with that for?
你关心那个做什么
You should be looking for a house.
你应该去找个房♥子
What happened to your fascination with Glen Cove?
你怎么不对格伦·科夫的房♥子继续幻想了
You told me to stop looking.
是你让我别再搜寻的
Well, I just need to finish my training.
好吧 我应该结束对你的管制了
Joanie, you should be watching those shows,
琼妮 你应该去观赏那些演出
Not reading them,
而不是读它们的剧本
With a box of bonbons on your lap to soothe your cravings.
膝盖上放一盒糖果 以克制你的渴望
It's a hoot.
滑稽古怪的剧目罢了
I guess that's okay.
我觉得还不错
I'm glad you approve.
真高兴你竟然同意
Were you going to get me a glass of water, hon?
你到底要不要给我拿杯水 亲爱的
Of course.
当然
Carla, why don't you go home?
卡拉 你可以回家了
We can do all this in the morning.
我们可以明早再收拾
That jam will set.
那样果酱会粘在盘子上
Let me at least put the dishes in the basin.
我至少把盘子放进水池里
That's a good idea.
好主意
If you want, you can go to bed.
你瞌睡的话 可以先去睡了
I'll show myself out, call Louis to pick me up.
我会自己走的 让路易斯来接我
It's okay. We had a long day.
没关系 今天真是漫长
Thank you for all your help.
多谢你帮忙
Good night, Mr. Draper.
晚安 德雷柏先生
Good night, Carla.
晚安 卡拉
It was a great success.
晚宴很成功
You embarrassed me.
你让我很尴尬
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
You embarrassed me.
你让我很尴尬
What did I do?
我做了什么
You knew I would buy that beer.
你知道我会买♥♥那种啤酒
So what?
那又怎样
Because you know me so well.
因为你如此了解我
You know everything about me.
你了解我的一切
Bets, I use our life all the time in my work.
贝蒂 我经常在工作上用到生活赐予的灵感
They pay me for that.
为此他们才付我薪水
And then you laughed.
所以你也笑了
You all laughed.
你们都在笑
Must be so funny being in on it.
知道内情的你一定觉得很可笑
Come on.
别这样
You're taking this the wrong way.
你误会我了
You embarrassed me.
你让我很尴尬
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't mean it.
但我不是有意的
You never mean it.
你从来不是有意的
You just do whatever you want,
你只是随心所欲
And I put up with it because nobody knows.
但没有其他人知道 所以我只好忍♥受
No one is going to remember that.
没人会记得这件事的
You know what they're going to remember?
你知道他们只会记得什么吗
Petra Colson missing her chair.
佩特拉·卡尔森找不到座位
Come on. Leave this. You're tired.
别这样 忘了这事 你很累了
Let's go upstairs.
我们上楼吧
I'm not going to bed.
我不会去睡觉的
Not until you tell me why you insist on humiliating me.
除非你告诉我 为什么一直羞辱我
Betty, I can't talk to you when you're like this.
贝蒂 你这样子我没法跟你谈
You're making a mountain out of a molehill.
你太小题大做了
I know about you and that woman.
我知道你和那个女人的事
What?
什么
Damn it, Don, I know you're having an affair.
该死的 唐 我知道你有外遇了
You and Bobbie Barrett.
你 和芭比·巴雷特
What?
你说什么
How could you? She's so old.
你怎么能这样 她那么老
Betty, that's ridiculous.
贝蒂 这太荒谬了
I'm just telling you I know.
我只是告诉你 我都知道
Fine, Bets.
很好 贝蒂
What do you know?
你都知道些什么
Go ahead. Tell me.
说啊 告诉我
Jimmy told me everything.
吉米把一切都告诉了我
Jimmy. He hates me.
吉米 他讨厌我
He told me everything.
他把一切都告诉了我
Please. What the hell did he say?
拜托 他到底说了些什么
So you can pick it apart? Twist all my words?
然后你就能吹毛求疵 反驳我刚才的话
I'm not going to dignify Jimmy Barrett with a response.
对吉米·巴雷特的话我不屑于做任何答复
He's a big mouth.
他是个口无遮拦的人
And don't pretend I don't know how he looks at you.
也别装作我不知道他是怎么看你的
I saw you two together.
我看见你和她在一起
You think you know me?
你觉得你懂我吗
Well, I know what kind of a man you are.
但我知道你是怎样一个男人
You think I would sleep with that woman?
你认为我会和那女人上♥床♥吗
You can't help yourself.
你控制不了自己
Admit it.
承认吧
There's nothing to admit.
我没什么好承认的
You're lying.
你在说谎
I'm going to bed.
我要去睡觉了
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, Daddy.
早上好 爸爸
Mommy said the party was fun.
妈妈说昨天的晚会很棒
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表