For women entertaining in the home, Holland is Paris.
对于那些居家主妇来说 荷兰就如巴黎
They can buy this sophisticated beer
她们可以去买♥♥这种高档酒
And proudly walk it into the kitchen instead of hiding it in the garage.
骄傲地拿进厨房♥ 不像那些酒鬼藏在车♥库♥里
I'm just telling you I sensed resistance.
我得告诉你 我觉得他们会断然拒绝
If you want to get some research,
如果你想做些调查
I'll get them into a room with you again.
我可以把他们再请来谈谈
Okay.
好吧
We'll go up and down the Hudson,
我们去哈德孙河
Northern New Jersey, Connecticut, the cash belt...
新泽西北部 康涅狄格 总之繁华地带???
Set up a few end-aisle displays at the A&Ps,
在连锁超♥市♥走道尽头组织一些展示
Away from the other beer,
离其他啤酒远远的
Surrounded by cheese and crackers and toothpicks with cellophane tips.
周围要全是奶酪 饼干 玻璃纸牙签
We can try that.
可以试试这个
Maybe short, uneven stacks.
堆得低点 层次不齐
Make it look popular.
快被抢♥购♥一空的样子
Plus, housewives love green.
并且 主妇们喜欢绿色的东西
We'll go make some calls.
我们去打电♥话♥
You're still going to have to sit down and sell this to them.
你还是得坐下来说服他们
By the way, I hate to disappoint your wife,
还有 我也不想让你妻子失望
But I don't know about Sunday night.
但我不知道周日晚上有没有空
I'd worry more about disappointing Roger.
我倒是更怕让罗杰失望
He seemed to think it was important that
他似乎觉得很有必要
We sit down with Crab Colson.
我们跟克莱伯·卡尔森坐下来谈谈
And believe me, I'm sure my wife would rather go see a movie.
相信我 我妻子一定宁愿去看场电影
Who's Crab Colson?
克莱伯·卡尔森是谁
Rogers & Cowan.
罗杰斯柯文公♥司♥的
I'll get the time from your girl again.
我会再跟你的秘书定好时间的
Mr. Sterling is here to see you.
斯特林先生想见您
Send him in, please.
请他进来 谢谢
Roger. Crane.
罗杰 克雷恩
Mitch says you want to expand your department.
米奇说你想扩充你的部门
Looks pretty big already.
但看起来已经够大了
Well, the way other television departments have this set up...
根据其他电视部门的用人情况
And I've checked on this...
当然我确认过的
There should be a dedicated man for Broadcast Operations.
广播电视运营部门还需要一个专门的人
And what is he dedicated to?
他专门做什么
Reading scripts, meetings to discuss.
看剧本 开讨论会
I'm really the face of the television department for the clients.
事实上对客户来说 我只是电视部门的代表
Have you noticed we're full up?
你不知道已经满员了吗
Who's going to pay this person, you?
谁给这人发薪水 你吗
The money we save avoiding surprises will make it worthwhile.
为了减少意外发生造成的损失 这是值得的
You smoke, Crane?
你抽烟吗 克雷恩
Sometimes.
有时候
How do I know you're not just goldbricking?
我怎么知道你是不是因为想偷懒
Because that's what Mitch thinks.
因为米奇就是这么认为的
I don't want to speak out of turn...
虽然我不想多嘴
Warren, do you mind?
沃伦 你介意暂时回避吗
I don't think Mitch has been very happy with my recent promotion.
我认为米奇对我最近被提拔不太开心
Are you?
那你开心吗
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
Figure out a way to do the job yourself.
自己想办法解决吧
You better not repeat any of that to Mitch.
刚才的话你最好别对米奇透露一个字
Peggy Olson's office.
这里是佩奇·奥尔森的办公室
May I speak with Miss Olson?
我找奥尔森小姐
This is Father John Gill calling.
我是约翰·吉尔神父
Peggy Olson speaking.
我是佩奇·奥尔森
Hello, Peggy. This is Father John Gill.
你好 佩奇 我是约翰·吉尔神父
Do you have a minute?
你现在有时间吗
Yes. Did you get the flyer?
是的 你收到广♥告♥传♥单♥了吗
Yes.
是的
It's good, but can you take whatever this is
做的不错 但换作是你你会接受这玩意
And make it into a poster?
然后做成海报吗
What do you mean, whatever this is?
"这玩意"是什么意思
Well, there's been some discussion.
我们对它做了一些讨论
Don't you like it?
你们不喜欢吗
The CYO committee is curious about
天主教青年组织协会很困惑
"A Night to Remember."
"难忘的一夜"是什么意思
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗
Well, they feel it sends the wrong message to the girls.
他们认为这会让女孩们误解
It's wholesome and romantic.
思想很健康 而且很浪漫
And you have to get the girls.
而且你必须得吸引女孩们来
It's the only way the boys will come.
只有这样男孩们才会来
Well...
恐怕
Tell them that this is the way it works,
告诉他们 只有这样广♥告♥才有用
And I know better than them.
这点我比他们清楚
Peggy, couldn't you just speak with them?
佩奇 你能否直接与他们谈谈
They just want to feel involved.
他们只是希望参与到策划中来
Of course.
当然
I'd love to hear their thoughts.
我很愿意听听他们的想法
Good-bye, Father.
再见 神父
Good-bye.
再见
Unlike some deodorants,
有别于其他除臭剂
Fresh doesn't promise you eternal romance.
清新牌除臭剂不会向您承诺永远的传奇
Mr. Crane, may I be of some assistance?
克雷恩先生 需要帮忙吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What?
你说什么
I received a memo from Mr. Sterling's office,
我收到斯特林先生办公室的备忘录
Saying that you needed a girl to help you with your workload.
说你需要一位女孩帮你减轻工作量
No, that's not exactly what I asked for.
不 这并不完全是我的要求
Well, I don't know what you had in mind,
虽然不知道你是怎么想的
But we are spread very thin.
但我们现在很缺人手
Hello, Joan.
你好 琼
Hello, Warren.
你好 沃伦
You...
你
You look great today.
你今天真漂亮
Thank you, Warren.
谢谢 沃伦
I need someone to run our commercial scripts
我需要人把广♥告♥剧本
Past the networks for approval.
送给广播网审批
Can't you just use a messenger?
不能请邮差来处理吗
No. That person also has to read the network scripts for me
不行 这人还得替我看广播剧本
And really make sure our clients aren't misrepresented.
确保我们没有曲解客户的用意
I don't feel comfortable sending my girls out of the building,
虽然不太愿意把我的职员派出去
But I will find someone to read the scripts.
但我会找人帮你看剧本的
My wife is pregnant.
我妻子怀孕了
I just want to get out of here at a reasonable hour.
我只想工作量适宜 早点下班
How many are there?
有多少剧本
And what are they looking for?
他们到底有何要求
We just want to nip any problems in the bud.
我们只是想防患于未然
For example, if a kid's pushing away his dinner in disgust,
比如 要是一个孩子厌恶地推开餐盘
Just make sure it's not Gorton's fish sticks.
我们得确保他推开的不是戈顿牌鱼骨棒
You know, people can't be coughing and dying
再比如 在幸福时光香烟播出前
Right before a Lucky ad.
不会出现有人剧烈咳嗽的广♥告♥
Things like that. It's common sense, really.
就是这样 只是常识 真的
It sounds interesting.
听起来挺有趣的
It is. For the first few.
前面一些 确实是的
And there's Maytag in there.
其中还有美泰的广♥告♥
They're very sensitive to Communism.
他们对共♥产♥主义很敏感
Why can't I do that?
为什么不是我呢
Because you already have a job.
因为你已经有工作了
No. I mean talk to her like that.
不 我是指像那样跟她说话
She's so much woman.
她真是个有魅力的女人
You are so graceful.
跳得优雅极了
She is adorable.
她真可爱
They're doing Winnie the Pooh this year.
她们今年要跳小熊维尼
She's going to be Piglet.
她要演只小猪仔
It's all very professional-looking.
看上去都非常专业
Cheryl's 14.
谢丽尔才14岁
She won't even waltz on my feet anymore.
就已经不愿踩我脚上跳华尔兹了
Ours is engaged.
我们家那个已经订婚了
Enjoy it while you can.
趁她还小 好好享受吧
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表