Okay, one drink.
好吧 就一杯
Dr. Harris, are you trying to examine me?
哈里斯医生 你是在给我检查身体吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Not in here.
不要在这儿
That Sterling guy knows an awful lot about you.
那个叫斯特林的 对你相当了解啊
I've been working here for nine years.
我都在这儿工作9年了
Greg, don't. It isn't my office.
格雷格 别这样 这又不是我的办公室
It's okay.
没事的
No, I mean it.
别这样 我是认真的
Come on.
好了吧
Greg, this isn't fun.
格雷格 这不好玩
This is what you want, right?
这就是你想要的 不是吗
Stop.
停下
It's okay.
没事的
Greg, no!
格雷格 别这样
Are you ready to go?
准备好了吗
I don't want to miss our reservation.
我不想错过我们预定的位子
No, of course not.
嗯 不会的
They're changing the guard at Buckingham Palace.
他们换了白金汉宫的守卫
Christopher Robin went down with Alice.
克里斯托弗·罗宾跟爱丽丝一同下去了
Very good.
很好
You look well, Roger.
你看起来不错 罗杰
Best baby-sitter in the world.
我有着世界上最好的保姆
So.
开始吧
I call to order a meeting of the partners
我在此召开合伙人会议
In the presence of our attorney, Mr. Whitehouse.
怀特豪斯律师将做为此做见证人
Members attending...
出席人员有
Bertram Cooper, senior partner,
伯特伦·库珀 高级合伙人
Roger Sterling, senior partner,
罗杰·斯特林 高级合伙人
And Alice Cooper, secretary-treasurer.
以及爱丽丝·库珀 财政秘书
And Donald Draper, absent.
唐纳德·德雷柏 缺席
We are meeting to discuss the
本次会议的目的是
merger with Putnam Powell & Lowe
讨论与帕特南鲍威尔洛的合并事宜
The details of which we've all had time to examine,
我们已经对此事的细节进行了研究
Including Mr. Whitehouse.
包括怀特豪斯先生
Where's Mr. Draper?
德雷柏先生在哪儿
Do you want me to go get a picture
你想让我拿一幅他的照片
of him so you can stare at it.
让你盯着看吗
His 12% makes him
他的股份仅占12%
Mathematically insignificant.
从数学上说他并不重要
Still, I would like to know what he thinks, wouldn't you?
尽管如此 我还是想听听他的想法 不行吗
He's very savvy.
他很睿智
Alice...
爱丽丝
I'm sorry, I don't know whose eyes to look at.
对不起 我不知道该听谁的好
Where is Draper?
德雷柏人呢
He took a business trip to California.
他到加州出差去了
He's taking some time.
他申请休假一段时间
Marital troubles.
婚姻问题
Don't write that down.
别把那个记下来
He stands to make over half a million dollars.
他的股份额大约50多万吧
Let's proceed, shall we?
我们继续吧
That a '34 sedan?
那是量34年产的轿车吗
Mostly.
大部分是吧
What'd you do to it?
你都对它干了些什么
Made some improvements.
改造了一下
It's got a '60 nailhead,
它有着60年产的钉头
backed up '39 lasalle transmission,
39年产的拉♥萨♥尔变速器支持
And a '40 banjo rear end.
还有着40年的班卓车体后部
Two Fords and a Buick.
两辆福特 一辆别克
What happened here?
这是在干什么
Dropped the spindle 4 inches.
轴往下调4英寸
You know anything about hot rods?
你知道旧车改装的高速汽车吗
No, but I remember these.
不 但我记得这些东西
I used to sell them. Used.
我过去卖♥♥过这种东西 别人开过的车
All motor, no weight.
发动机很强劲 但很轻便
How fast does it go?
它能跑多快
Well, that one does a quarter in 11 seconds.
这辆11秒内就能跑四分之一英里
This one's going to scare people.
这会吓到人的
Yeah, the color on that one,
是呀 那辆车的颜色
I've never seen anything like it.
我从来没见过
I'm Kess. that's my kid Doogie.
我叫凯斯 这是我儿子杜奇
Dick.
迪克
The color is courtesy of boy wonder of
这颜色是为了向印第安纳波利斯的
"Indian-no-place."
青年才俊们致敬
Walt. Indianapolis.
我叫沃特 印第安纳波利斯
You guys need any help?
你们需要帮手吗
I'm looking for work.
我在找工作
Working on hot rods?
研究旧车改装的高速汽车吗
I don't know. Don't people buy them?
不知道啊 没人买♥♥那种车吗
There's a couple of custom shops, and they do great,
有几家定制店做得很不错
But I came out here to get into it
我来这儿是想好好了解一下
And I'm working in a bar
如今我在酒吧工作
He's an artist.
他是个艺术家
He could build a car, look just like you.
他能造出一辆汽车 很像你
I'd love to see you race.
我很想看看你们赛车
Sunday.
周日吧
Lions drag strip.
狮子短程赛车场
Long beach.
长滩
I'll look into that.
我再看吧
Mr. Sterling?
斯特林先生
Yea.
赞成
Miss Cooper?
库珀女士
Yea.
赞成
Bertram Cooper?
伯特伦·库珀
Yea.
赞成
So we'll proceed.
那我们继续
Mr. Whitehouse will prepare a counteroffer.
怀特豪斯会就价格进行商议的
Wonderful.
太棒了
Meeting adjourned.
休会
Well done.
干得漂亮
Look who just got richer.
看看谁发财了
This is good for you, too.
这对你也有好处
You have your children to think of.
你得考虑自己的孩子
I just have the one.
我只有一个
Really?
是吗
Hello, Joan.
你好 琼
Hello.
你好
Have you heard from him today?
他今天有消息了吗
No.
没有
Do you think it's odd?
你不觉得怪吗
I don't think about it at all.
我压根儿就不去想
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Thank you.
谢谢
Your fiance is so handsome.
你未婚夫太帅了
He is.
的确
He's the doctor you hope to see
他就是那种你想遇到的医生
but only exists in the movies.
仅仅存在于电影中那种
Thank you.
谢谢你
He's specializing in thoracic surgery.
他的专业是胸外科
It's very difficult.
很难
And he volunteers at Harlem hospital center,
他还在纽约黑人住♥宅♥区医院做志愿者
Stitching up negro children.
给黑人孩子缝针
Well, he's a keeper.
他真善良
When's the wedding again?
再问一遍什么时候结婚呢
Look who I found protesting in the lobby.
看看我发现谁在大厅里抗♥议♥了
Our man from the evening news.
咱们的人上晚间新闻了
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Look at you. what's different?
看看你 哪里看上去不一样了呢
Nothing. How was Mississippi?
没什么 密西西比事情办得怎么样了
I think we made a difference.
我想我们改变了形势
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表