What did you do?
你是怎么办到的
Well, I took this tv show that no one wanted to sponsor,
是这样 我介绍了个没有赞助商的节目
And I told one of our clients about it.
给我们的一个客户
And you sold it?
你把节目卖♥♥出去了
No, but everyone was impressed that I recognized the opportunity.
没有 但大家对我对商机的敏感印象深刻
What's the show?
是什么节目
Just some show.
就是很普通的那种
You wouldn't like it.
你不爱看的
You look great.
你看上去气色不错
Do I?
是吗
I'm not feeling great.
我觉得很糟糕
Why not?
为什么呢
I'm gonna be brief
我直说吧
Because I don't like leaving him alone out there.
因为我不想让他一个人在外面太久
They're loving it.
他们很喜欢他
They're being polite.
他们是出于礼貌
The window for this apology is closing.
道歉的机会即将失去
It needs to happen before the appetizers, or they will leave.
必须在上开胃菜之前道歉 否则没机会了
Really?
真的吗
Because I was thinking about that,
因为我一直在考虑这个事情
So I took a look at Jimmy's contract...
所以我又看了一遍吉米的合同
Well, me and a lawyer...
就是我和律师签署的那份
And I realized Jimmy doesn't have to apologize at all.
然后我觉得吉米根本没必要道歉
In fact, they're gonna have to pay him, even if they fire him,
实际上 即便他们解雇了他也要付给他报酬
Especially because hurt feelings isn't a very good reason.
因为感觉被恶语中伤并非拒付酬劳的理由
So what is this all about?
那你到底想怎么样
I think an apology, and a public one like this one,
我觉得一次道歉以及出席这种社交晚宴
Has to be worth $25,000.
应该值25,000美金
And I want it in the paper.
并且我希望立字为据
Say it's a bonus.
你可以称它为奖金
Believe me, I will ruin him.
相信我 我会毁了他的
Do what I say.
照我说的去做
Don't get up. I wasn't gonna.
别客气 不用起身 我没想起身
But this one knows about horses. Who knows?
但是这位精通马经 谁知道呢
I've been spending the whole time watching her lips move.
我的注意力都集中到她的嘴唇上了
Well, I hope we haven't ordered yet because there really is something
我们还没点餐是因为有些事情
That we need to get out of the way.
我们需要先处理一下
He's picking up the check.
他会付账的
I mean, there's really no debate, is there?
我是说 这事没有争议 对吧
Mr. And Mrs. Schilling,
希尔林先生和夫人
Jimmy has something that he'd like to say to you.
吉米有些话要对你们说
Honestly, I'd rather eat your chips than anything in this dump.
老实说 我喜爱你们的薯片胜过这儿的垃圾菜
They have snails here, you know.
他们这儿还有以蜗牛为原料的菜
That's nice to hear.
很高兴你这么说
Mrs. Schilling... Edith...
希尔林夫人 伊蒂丝
I was out of line the other day.
那天我确实太过分了
I shouldn't have said it to you, and
我不该那样说你
Not just 'cause you're married to him.
并不是因为你是他的夫人
I shouldn't have said it to anybody, not in that environment.
我不该那样说任何人 起码不该在那种场合
Sweetheart, look at me.
亲爱的 看着我
You, too, Hunt. Can I call you Hunt?
还有你 亨特先生 我能称呼你亨特吧
There's the guy under the lights, and there's me.
站在聚光灯下面那个家伙 也就是我
He's made me rich, but he hasn't made me very nice.
那工作让我富有 但没能让我知书达理
I hope we can put it behind us.
我希望你们能不计前嫌
I know that's what you do.
我知道你的工作就是花言巧语
I guess I just don't have the stomach for it.
但我想我没有那种肚量
Well, I'm famished.
好了 我饿了
Excuse me.
服务生
Bets, you all right?
贝蒂 你还好吗
Yes.
是的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing's wrong.
真的没什么
I'm just so happy.
我只是很开心
When I said I wanted to be a part of your life...
当我说愿意成为你生命中的一部分时
This is what I meant.
我矢志不渝
We make a great team.
我们是多么幸福的一对儿
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表