If you put a penny in a jar
如果你在婚后第一年
Every time you make love in the first year of marriage,
每次做♥爱♥时往罐子里扔一枚硬币
And then you take a penny out of the jar
然后在婚后第二年
Every time you make love in the second year,
每次做♥爱♥时从罐子里取出一枚硬币
You know what you have?
你知道最后你会得到什么吗
A jar full of pennies.
满满一罐硬币
I envy that girl having you to give her away.
我真羡慕那个被你嫁出去的女孩[女儿]
I've always been faithful to whomever I was with.
我对我的另一半总是充满信心
And despite your jokes,
抛开你的笑话不说
I always assumed you were unhappy with Mona,
我一直认为你和莫娜在一起并不开心
Not the whole idea.
这并不是婚姻的错
You aren't just another woman, Joanie.
琼 对我来说 你是特殊的
Well, it doesn't matter now, does it?
现在说这些都没有意义了不是吗
I fell in love.
我坠入了爱河
Makes me sad.
真让我难过
Just another reason not to come in to work.
多了一个不来上班的理由
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里都不会去的
Yes, you are.
不 你会的
You'll see.
等着瞧
Can I give you a couple paddles for good luck?
我送你副球拍祝你好运可以吗
Coffee.
咖啡
Thanks for buying milk.
谢谢你特地去买♥♥牛奶
I live alone. It always goes bad.
我一个人住 牛奶总是会变质
So this really must be a kick in the head.
这一点还真让人意外
Company is nice.
公♥司♥就是我的另一半
Your eye's improved.
你的眼睛看起来好多了
That's good.
很好
I can cover the purple with some green eye shadow.
我可以用绿色眼影盖住淤青的地方
Complementary colors. We use that.
互补色 我们常用的
Old trick.
老把戏
I was a dancer.
我是个舞蹈演员
I met a lot of interesting people.
所以认识很多有趣的人
You have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友吗
No, I don't.
没有
So, are you in love with him?
那你爱上他了吗
No.
没有
It's not a ridiculous question.
这不是什么荒谬的问题
Are you?
你爱他吗
It's a personal question,
这问题涉及到个人隐私
And I've already answered you.
而且我已经回答你了
You're right.
说得也是
Aren't you going to ask me if I'm in love with him?
你不打算问我是不是爱上他了吗
It's none of my business.
这不关我的事
You're right again.
你又说对了
You're so young and beautiful.
你这么年轻又这么漂亮
I'm not your competition.
我不是你的情敌
That's sweet.
真好
Is there anything else I can get you?
你还需要什么吗
No.
不用了
I love your place.
我喜欢你的家
I've been trying to fix it up.
我还在没有整理好
Well, I like it. It takes me back.
我喜欢这里 我觉得仿佛回到了过去
Unless one of you needs help finding a dead client file,
除非你们是要找死去客户的档案
I suggest you pitch your tents elsewhere.
否则我建议你们把注意力放到别的地方
I see what you're doing,
我知道你想做什么
And I have to say I'm disappointed.
不得不说 我对你很失望
I don't follow.
什么意思
Your decolletage is distracting.
你的低领衣服让人分心
This is an office that hinges on professional decorum.
这里是庄重严肃的办公室
I'm so sorry, Joan.
我很抱歉 琼
I didn't realize.
我没意识到
Better?
这样好点了吗
Go out and get a sweater at lunch.
午餐的时候去买♥♥件毛衣穿上
Be reasonable.
理智一点
There's still plenty to see, and you know that.
还有很多地方可以看 你知道的
Jane.
简
I have some very important talent coming in tomorrow to see don,
有个杰出的人才明天要来见唐
Somebody famous,
一个非常有名气的人
And I just want to make sure you're aware of that.
所以我想确认一下你知晓这件事
What's your title here?
请问您的头衔是?
Title?
头衔?
I'm Ken.
我叫肯
Cosgrove.
科斯格罗夫
Accounts.
业务员
Yes, you're here in the book with Jimmy Barrett.
是的 这里记载了你和吉米·巴雷特有预约
Would you like to go see him sometime?
你想找个时间去见见他吗
Hey. Listen to this.
嘿 听听这个
It's mozart.
这是莫扎特的曲子
You can use the mirror in the bedroom.
你可以用卧室里的镜子
No.
不用了
Part of the process of learning to live without your hospitality.
我是想自己照顾自己 不好意思再麻烦你
It's nothing.
没什么的
Not true.
才不是呢
I was curious if you're aware of the value of your service.
我很好奇 你是否明白你做这些事的意义
It's what you're supposed to do, isn't it?
这是我应该做的 不是吗
I wouldn't say that.
我可不这么想
People will take advantage of you.
这样的话 其他人总会想占你便宜
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在做什么
What do you want?
你想要什么
Are you just some busy little bee
难道你只是一直勤劳的小蜜蜂
Building a hive out in brooklyn?
忙着在布鲁克林建造属于自己的蜂巢吗
Are you still trying to say thank you?
你是想说谢谢吗
You have to start living the life of the person you want to be.
你应该开始过你自己想要的生活
Is that what you did?
你想说你自己就是个很好的示范吗
You're never going to get that corner office
你永远不会得到角落里的那件办公室
Until you start treating Don as an equal.
除非你以平等的姿态面对唐 不再卑躬屈膝
And no one will tell you this,
没人会告诉你这个
But you can't be a man.
你无法变成男人
Don't even try.
想都不要想
Be a woman.
做个女人
It's a powerful business when done correctly.
如果做得好 这也是项伟大的事业
Do you understand what I'm saying, dear?
亲爱的你懂我的意思吗
I think so.
应该吧
So how do I get to grand central from here, steamship?
从这里怎么去大中♥央♥车站 坐船吗
I can walk you to the train.
我送你去地铁站
It's two blocks over.
离这里两个街区而已
I'll call a car.
我还是叫辆车来吧
Hello?
我回来了
How was your day?
今天怎么样
Spectacular.
很不错
Duck called Bert Peterson a mongoloid.
达克说伯特·彼得森是蒙古人
What a leader of men.
多优秀的一个男人啊
Dr. Stone's office rang.
斯通医生打电♥话♥来了
How is Dr. Stone?
他那边什么情况
I didn't ask, but the nurse said
我没问 不过护士说
That your sample was quite viable.
你的"样本"很有活力
Is that right?
真的吗
Well. What do you know?
看来我很强嘛
That is a relief, I do say.
说实话 真是感觉如释重负
Yes.
是啊
Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, are they?
它们堪称强壮的小勇士 对吧
I suppose.
但愿如此
To viability.
敬我的生育能力
What? This is good.
怎么了 这是好事
It is.
是的
This is what you wanted, isn't it?
这是你所期望的 对吗
No, you're right. It's a relief.
是啊 当然了 如释重负
Now we know it's me.
现在我们知道了 是我有问题
Right.
没错
So Stone can blow up your ovaries
所以斯通医生现在可以针对你的卵巢
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表