Or do whatever his cutting-edge plan is.
实施一些尖端的治疗术了
Peter, I can't believe you.
皮特 你居然说这种话
Wait a minute. You wanted to do this.
等等 这可是你的主意
You had to know this was a possible outcome.
对这样的结果你应该早有心理准备
Get back here!
你给我回来
Trudy!
特鲁迪
Sit down.
坐下
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't think it through.
是我没好好想清楚
That's honest.
确实
I don't know what I thought.
我不知道我刚刚在想什么
Who says we have to do this?
谁说我们一定要生孩子
Except for what, It's the next thing we're supposed to do?
除了什么"这是人之常情"之类的鬼话
But it is. It's natural.
但事实上 只有要个孩子才是正常的
Says who?
谁说的
I was having a great time. weren't you?
我现在就过得很好 难道你不是吗
Maybe this is the way it's supposed to be.
也许一切就应该是这样
I mean, you have a baby.
你看 如果你有了孩子
You can't travel.
你就不能去旅行
You can't go to the movies unless you have help,
不能去看电影 除非有人帮你带孩子
And that's expensive.
请保姆是很贵的
You're immature, peter, you know that?
皮特 你知道吗 你太幼稚了
I just did a very private thing In a very public place for you.
因为你 我在医院出尽了丑
And guess what. You don't like the results.
可是 你却不满意那个结果
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么样
Express some concern.
起码表现出你的关心
And stop talking about how you're going to miss
还有别再说什么你很怀念
Seeing cape fear for the third time.
看三遍《海角惊魂》这样的话
I know one thing.
我只知道一件事
I sure as hell wouldn't want a kid here
我他妈的就是不希望生个孩子
Watching this donnybrook.
坐在这里看着我们吵架
Either you make it through this thing,
有本事你就让自己怀孕
Or you just keep it to yourself.
否则就老老实实闭嘴
I'm giving you that option.
你自己选吧
Stop!
别走
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm just...
我只是
It's just I really do want a baby.
我真的很想要个孩子
What is all this for?
这一切都是何苦呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Can we eat now?
可以坐下来吃饭了吗
Not here.
不在这里吃
Get your coat.
去拿你的外套
Is that you?
是你吗
Are you really there?
你真的来了
Yes, I am.
是的
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
You got a promotion and disappeared.
你升职然后就消失了
Your christmas present is sitting on your desk.
你的圣诞礼物还放在桌子上
I called your house,
我打电♥话♥去你住的地方
And your roommate gave me your mother's number.
你室友给了我你母亲的电♥话♥
Oh, god.
天呐
Your mother told me you were quarantined.
你母亲告诉我你被隔离了
Tb.
肺结核病
I guess that was supposed to lessen my concern.
我想这本应该减少我的担忧
I'm sorry.
对不起
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
What do they want you to do?
他们想让你做什么
I don't know.
我也不知道
Yes, you do.
不 你知道的
Do it.
照做吧
Do whatever they say.
无论他们说什么 照做就是了
Peggy, listen to me.
听我说 佩奇
Get out of here and move forward.
离开这里 然后继续自己的生活
This never happened.
就当这一切从来没发生过
It will shock you how much it never happened.
当记忆吞噬过往 你会觉得难以置信
It's old work, and we're meeting early next week.
这是个旧作品 我们下周很早就要见面
The artwork is new.
那些插图是新的
I'm going to see my father-in-law this weekend,
这个周末我要去见我岳父
And he's going to ask me.
他会问我的
Mr. Draper, Jimmy Barrett is going to be early.
德雷柏先生 吉米·巴雷特会提前来
I'm sorry I'm late.
对不起我来晚了
Don was asking where we're going with this.
唐正在问我们准备怎么办
I need more time. I was sick.
我需要多点时间 我生病了
I did my work.
我这个样子工作还不是照做
Should we bring someone else in?
可以叫别人来做吗
Throw it at Kurt and Smitty?
库特或者斯密特
I don't know. Miss Olson, do you need some help?
别问我 奥尔森小姐 你需要帮助吗
No. I'll have it first thing monday.
不用 礼拜一我就会做好的
Yes, you will.
当然了
Yes?
怎么了
Mr. Draper, I'm sorry I was unprepared.
德雷柏先生 很抱歉我没有准备好
Don't let it happen again.
我不希望有第二次
Well, it's... it's just that...
其实 那个 是因为
What?
什么
$110 is a lot of money for me.
110美元对我来说不是个小数目
Your bail.
你的保释费
Right.
说的对
Here.
拿着
I'll give you 50 tomorrow.
剩下的50美元明天再给你
I guess when you try to forget something,
如果你试着忘记某件事
You have to forget everything.
你应该忘记所有的细节
Thank you, Don.
谢谢你 唐
Wow, Draper.
哇 德雷柏
Some kind of tomato farm you got here.
你这简直弄得像番茄个农场
Window dressing's important.
窗饰是很重要的
Can I get you anything?
请问您要喝点什么吗
I was going to ask you the same thing.
我正想问你同样的问题呢
Blondie, wait outside.
金发男 你在外面等我
Jimmy, Mrs. Barrett, you look good.
吉米 巴雷特太太 你们看起来不错
You don't. What happened to the flipper there?
你看起来不好 你的手怎么了
Old football injury.
以前踢球的旧伤
Yeah. I get those, too.
是啊 我也有
Have a seat.
请坐
No need. I'll keep this short.
不用了 我长话短说
I just want to thank you for convincing the folks at Utz
我只是来谢谢你说服优滋的那些人
To let me do the show.
让我的节目有机会开播
my pleasure. yeah.
荣幸之至 是啊
We all got what we wanted, didn't we?
我们都得到了各自想要的东西 不是吗
What I'm trying to say is, the way I behaved,
我的意思是 鉴于我之前的处事方式
I wouldn't have been surprised if you would have, you know,
就算你不帮助我我也不会感到惊讶
Looked the other way on this thing, blocked it up.
相反 你可能还会落井下石
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
This guy.
这人
I can't tell if he's being smug or not.
我完全不知道他在想什么
I just wanted you to know that I'm not a bad guy.
我只想告诉你 我不是个坏人
You didn't have to come all the way in here to say that.
你不用大老远跑过来只为了说这个
I know that.
我知道的
Nobody knows that.
没人知道的
You're a cool cat, Donnie.
你很酷 唐
Okay.
好吧
Bye, Mr. Draper.
再见 德雷柏先生
daddy! daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
I made it.
总算熬过来了
Where's the salt?
盐在哪里
Oh, Bets. No salt?
天呐 贝蒂 没有盐吗
You'll see. You'll get used to it.
你会慢慢习惯的
It's for your own good.
这是为你好
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表