Fat farm.
减肥中心啊
I thought we had verification.
我以为我们达成了共识
Do you have any idea when you'll be expecting Mr. Draper?
你知道德雷珀先生什么时候会来吗
I was expecting him at the beginning of work today,
从早上开始我就一直在等他过来
But then he called and said he'd be late.
之前他打电♥话♥过来说他会晚到
He said he was going to the movies.
他说他要去看电影
Pinocchio.
《木偶奇遇记》
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you insinuating something?
你是在影射什么吗
I wasn't doing anything, I don't think.
我没有啊 我不觉得
Well, I believe that.
好吧 我相信
I want you to imagine, when you talk about Mr. Draper,
我希望你每次谈论德雷珀先生的时候都想着
That he's standing right behind you.
他就站在你身后
And think about that whenever you speak of him.
希望你每次谈论他的时候最好都能想到这点
Are you going to tell on me?
你要揭发我吗
I didn't know. What did I do?
我不知道 我什么都没做啊
Do you know where Mr. Draper is?
你知道德雷珀先生在哪里吗
No, I don't.
不 我不知道
I think he was joking.
我想他是在开玩笑吧
Lois, do you know where Mr. Draper is?
露易丝 你知道德雷珀先生在哪里吗
He's out.
他出去了
Thank you, Lois.
谢谢 露易丝
How is it?
这书怎么样
He wrote some of it here.
他有些篇章是在这里写的
Some of it on 23rd street, some place they tore down.
还有些是在23街写的 那里已经被拆了
Makes you feel better about sitting in a bar at lunch.
坐在酒吧吃午饭感觉真的不错
Makes you feel like you're getting something done.
让人觉得好像完成了某件事情
Yeah. It's all about getting things done.
是啊 我们总想着如何去完成一些事情
Is it good?
这书好看吗
I don't think you'd like it.
我觉得你不会喜欢的
You wanted to see me?
你要见我吗
I wanted to see that valentine heart.
我想看一下那个情人节的礼物
On my way out. Anything else?
我正要去拿 还有别的吗
I'm taking Mona to Lutest.
我要带莫娜去Lutest餐厅
Let me hear what the living are up to.
我想知道那里环境怎么样
You love her.
你很爱她
What happened to the jewish doctor?
那个犹太医生呢
He's not jewish.
他不是犹太人
Not anymore, but he was. trust me.
现在不是了 但以前是 相信我
Is he still a doctor?
他还是医生吗
You sound like a little girl.
你怎么跟个小女生似的
What do you care?
跟你有什么关系
I wish you every happiness.
我希望你幸福
I'm well aware this is vicarious. I already said that.
我知道他只是替代品 我已经说过了
I already know what day he's going to ask me.
我已经知道他什么时候会向我求婚了
Does he know that?
他知道吗
Because I have a feeling there's
因为我觉得
A penalty for passing that date
他要是误了日子就惨了
He knows.
他知道
Mr. Phillips here to see you.
菲利普斯先生要见你
Send him in.
让他进来
Joan.
琼
Did you girls get my candy?
美女们都收到我的糖果了吗
Yes. It was appreciated and yet unappreciated.
是的 我们很感激 不过并不喜欢
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
No, thank you. that'll be all.
没了 谢谢 就这样了
Got a second?
你忙吗
Nothing good ever started with that sentence.
一听这话就知道没好事
It's not that. It's Martinson's coffee.
不是这样的 是马丁森咖啡的事
I'm excited about the possibility of that happening,
我很兴奋我们就要拿下这个项目了
And, as you recall,
而且 如你所知
Martinson's coffee has a unique problem.
马丁森咖啡有一个特殊的问题
Good. we like that.
很好 我们就喜欢这样
Well, that's just it.
是这样的
No one under 25 drinks coffee anymore.
25岁以下的人都不喝咖啡了
Just pepsi.
只喝百事可乐
They pour it on their frosted flakes.
他们用它来冲麦片
For those who think young.
对于那些年轻人来说
Which is why I was disappointed to see Don
这也是为什么我对唐感到失望
Put Fred Rumsen on this.
他让弗雷迪·拉姆森做这个项目
So Freddie doesn't drink coffee.
因为弗雷迪不喝咖啡啊
He doesn't wear a bra, either.
他也不戴胸罩
He managed to do a good job on Playtex.
但他在哺儿适奶瓶项目上做得很出色
It's frustrating not to have young people around here.
这里没有年轻人让人很沮丧
We're a young country.
我们的国家很年轻
The president has a baby.
总统才刚有小孩
Have you been out there?
你到处看看
It's rotten with kids.
社会都被这些年轻人败坏了
And the cologne they wear.
到处都泛滥着他们身上的古龙水味儿
Real kids. 25. even less.
真正的年轻人 25岁 或者更小
Maybe one of those teams.
或者一个团队也可以
The writer and the artist together.
一个文案和一个美工
Clients keep bringing it up.
客户一直提起这个
Talk to Don about it. just for Martinson's coffee alone.
和唐谈谈这事 只说马丁森咖啡的事
Can't you talk to Don about it?
你自己不能和唐说吗
I thought this was the way things were done here.
我以为程序就是这样的
Didn't you tell me you were a
你不是跟我说
Bridge between a customer and Don
你是唐和客户的桥梁吗
Doesn't sound like me.
是我说的吗
Look, Don has talent.
听着 唐很有才华
You know how to deal with that, don't you?
你知道该怎么处理 不是吗
Just assume that he knows
你只要设想
As much about business as you do,
他像你一样懂生意
But inside there's a child who likes getting his way.
但内心深处却是个任性的孩子
He's not my first creative director.
他不是我第一个创意总监
This is about a sales reality and not personal territory.
我在乎的是现实的销♥售♥而不是个人威信
It's what the clients are asking for
这是客户要求的
and we need to have it
而我们需要做到
What's the best way to make it happen?
最好的解决方案是什么
Mr. Draper.
德雷珀先生
Any calls?
有人找我吗
Yes, and there was your 12:00
是的 还有你定于12:00的会议
In the conference room.
人都已经在会议室等候了
Of course.
当然了
Well, girls can say whatever they want.
女孩子想要什么都行
They want the chocolates.
她们想要巧克力
Right, Peggy?
是吧 佩奇
Of course they do.
她们当然想要
I don't do anything. keeps them off balance.
我什么也不送 就是要捉弄一下她们
Hey, chief.
嗨 老大
Sorry we're late.
抱歉我们来晚了
I think the little ones need to eat.
我想年轻人需要吃东西
What do we have? Dale, wake up.
你们有什么想法了 戴尔 醒一醒
I could just go.
那我先说
Or Kinsey.
还是金西
You want to go first?
你想先说吗
Peggy.
佩奇
I just wrote copy for Dale.
我只是替戴尔写稿子的
Well, this is kind of the gist, because I was...
这只是一些要点 因为我一直
Well, we were...
我们
It just kept changing course.
一直在改变方案
"Mohawk airlines. there's a new chief in the sky."
"莫霍克航♥空♥ 天空中的新酋长"
And I thought, following that,
然后我想 紧接着
"most routes to Boston.
"更多到波士顿的航线
Circle the wagons, we've got it surrounded."
把篷车围成圈 你们已经被包围了"
And there'd be wagons around a dot
然后有许多篷车围着一个地方
that says "boston."
标着"波士顿"
I can almost picture it. Sal.
我大概可以想象出来了 萨尔
This is the first time I'm hearing it, too.
这个想法我也是第一次听到
So it's about an airline that's flown by Indians?
那么这是说印第安人驾驶的航♥空♥飞机喽
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表