It wasn't exactly a fair match-up.
但刚才并不是公平竞技
I think that's going to do it for me.
以其人之身还其人之复
Yeah. me, too.
我也这么认为
It's getting late.
时候不早了
This was a nice evening. Hold on.
今晚很开心 等等
Don and I are going to the east side. you take it.
唐和我去城东 你搭这辆车
Absolutely.
当然
I'd like to stay and get all sentimental with you,
我很想留下陪你叙叙旧
but I got to go and give a china man a music lesson.
但我还得去给个中国人上音乐课
Want to watch how I do it, unzipping the fly and everything?
想看我怎么上课的吗 宽衣解带 还有那些
Yeah. Go to hell.
见鬼去吧
Take him to Mccann.
送他到麦卡恩
This was fun.
今晚很愉快
Good.
很好
I'm going to miss you.
我会想你的
You're talented.
你很有天赋
I don't know.
我不知道
Thank you, Freddie.
谢谢你 弗雷迪
It means a lot.
这对我很有意义
What am I going to do?
我以后能做什么
What am I going to tell Violet?
我怎么告诉瓦丽特
I don't know. It sounded like you had a plan.
不知道 但听起来你已经有计划了
I'm not kidding, Don.
我不是开玩笑 唐
What am I going to do?
我以后还能做什么
It's not an ending.
这不是结束
It's a fresh start.
而是全新的开始
If I don't go into that office every day, who am I?
如果不再每天去那间办公室 那我是谁
Where do you live, Freddie?
你住哪里 弗雷迪
152 Riverside Drive.
沿河路152号♥
Apartment 604.
604公♥寓♥
No matter what he says, take him there.
不管他待会说什么 都送他到那地址
Good night, Freddie.
晚安 弗雷迪
Good-bye, Don.
再见 唐
See, I find if I stick with the clear liquors...
我发现只有喝诸如清酒
Vodka, gin... I know where I stand.
伏特加 杜松子 我才能清醒
I'm the opposite.
我正相反
So what do you think, because you gave blood,
那你怎么想 就因为你献了血
The whiskey made you a little angry?
威士忌就让你反感了
That was a real Archibald Whitman maneuver.
那是阿基保尔·惠特曼的惯用花招
Who's that?
他是谁
The hothead drunker I used to know.
以前认识的一个性急的酒鬼
Jimmy Barrett's a weasel.
吉米·巴雷特是个爱告密的家伙
Enjoy.
别管他
So what's going on with you?
你到底是怎么回事
I'm at the Roosevelt.
我住在罗斯福酒店
See? That wasn't so hard.
你看 说出来没那么难
I really don't want to discuss it, Roger.
我真的不想谈论这个 罗杰
Why, because you feel so bad?
为什么 因为你感觉很难受
I've been there.
我也经历过
No, I don't feel bad at all.
不 我一点也不难受
I mean, sometimes... Mostly, I’m just relived.
有时候 其实是如释重负的感觉
Really?
是吗
Do you fall in love?
你爱上别人了
That would be easier.
那样的话还好些
Then I'd know what to do.
至少我知道该怎么做
Easier...
好些
There's some incredible woman,
确实有些极好的女人
And someone's going to end up with her,
会有人最后与她们厮守终身
But it can't be you.
但不会是你
Why not?
为什么
Because we're married.
因为我们是有妇之夫
I don't know.
我也不知道
It's your life.
这就是生活
You don't know how long it's going to be,
虽然不知道它能走多远
But you know it's got a bad ending.
但已经可以预见不好的结局
You have to move forward as soon as you figure out what that is.
一旦想明白 你就得向前看走下去
Two coronaries.
难以抉择
Got to move forward.
但还得向前看
It's your life.
这就是你的生活
I mean, this can't be it, right?
生活不是这样的 对吗
We're in it together, huh?
但我们都身陷其中对吗
That's true.
没错
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
Close the door.
关上门
That was quite a presentation you gave.
你做得展示非常好
The Samsonite people are thrilled.
新秀丽公♥司♥的人很喜欢
That's good to hear.
很高兴听你这么说
They've requested that you be reassigned
他们要求由你重新负责
as the copywriter on their account.
为他们撰写广♥告♥
What about Freddie?
那弗雷迪怎么办
Freddie's decided to take a few months off.
弗雷迪决定先休几个月的假
He did? When's he coming back?
是吗 他什么时候回来
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
You'll be taking over all of his business.
你将全面接管他的工作
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You know, I really don't like walking into
你知道 我真的不希望
an ambush from duck and Pete Campbell.
落入达克和坎贝尔的圈套
I don't know why anyone had to know about that.
我真的不知道别人怎么会知道这事
Even me?
连我也不能知道
No, of course you,
不 你当然该知道
But...
但是
I just thought that...
我只是觉得
I love Freddie.
我很喜欢弗雷迪
What's your point?
你想表达什么
Don't feel bad about being good at your job.
你不必因为工作出色感到难受
I wish it hadn't happened this way.
我只是不希望以这种方式受到提拔
That's the way it happened.
但就是这样
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Miss Olson... In a minute.
奥尔森小姐 我很快出来
You couldn't keep your mouth shut.
你这个大嘴巴
Mr. Campbell.
坎贝尔先生
Do you know what you did to Freddie Rumsen?
你知不知道你对弗雷迪·拉姆森做了什么
For just cause.
这是正确的
You didn't have to tell Don.
你没必要告诉唐
You told on Mr. Rumsen?
你告发了拉姆森先生
Do you mind?
介意回避下吗
It would have gotten out anyway.
反正纸总包不住火
Right, and he'd be some legend in one of those stupid stories.
是啊 从此就跻身那些蠢事主人公之列
Remember the guy who wet his pants before the big meeting?
让人们牢记那个大型会议前尿裤子的人
Instead, he's finished.
事实上他一切都完了
Why do you feel bad for him?
你为什么替他难过
Those people always blame their problems on society.
那些人总爱怨天尤人
He did it to himself.
他是自作自受
Those people have no self-control.
他们根本没有自控能力
If it wasn't for him, I'd still be a secretary.
如果不是他 我还只是个秘书
If it wasn't for me, you'd still be a junior copywriter.
要是没我 你也只不过是个初级文案
I refuse to feel bad.
我不会难受的
We're going to get raises.
我们会升职
You could get his office.
你还可以得到他的办公室
Now, I'll go first. Congratulations, Peggy.
好了 我先走了 祝贺你 佩奇
Congratulations, Pete.
也祝贺你 皮特
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
This is me.
是我
It's nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Betty invited me for lunch,
贝蒂邀请我吃午餐
But we're going to need another place setting.
不过我们还得加把椅子
We're going to be three.
我们有三位
Betty didn't say you'd be joining us.
贝蒂没说你会来
I hope I'm not intruding.
希望没打扰你们
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表