She seemed nervous.
她看上去很紧张
Even when she saw Jack at the end.
尽管她后来看到杰克了
It was like they were playing house.
感觉他们在玩过家家啊
That's chocolate ice cream.
这是巧克力冰激淋
Or blood.
还是血迹啊
I couldn't throw it away.
我不能就这样扔了吧
It's French.
还是法国货呢
We'll call it chocolate ice cream, and I'll work on it.
是巧克力冰激淋 我来搞定吧
Well, I'm sorry we missed it.
很抱歉我们错过了
No time for television.
因为没时间看电视
Stop rubbing it in.
别再提这个了
Really. A room at the savoy?
真的吗 在沙威酒店开个房♥间
That takes thought.
那可要想破脑袋才能想出来
Your night sounded very romantic.
听上去你过了个非常浪漫的夜晚
I would describe it as delightfully disappointing.
我觉得应该是失望并快乐着吧
There was a time when he overdid it,
有时他会做的很过分
But I'll take dull and know where I stand.
但我会装不知道 我知道自己的立场
I agree.
我同意
What?
什么
I ran into this old friend.
我偶遇了一个老朋友
Juanita Carson.
安妮塔·卡森
We were models together.
我们以前做模特时在一起
Roommates.
租同一个公♥寓♥
She was in the lounge of the savoy.
她当时在沙威酒店的大厅里
She didn't look cheap.
她看上去并不寒酸
Except for this 2-carat stone.
还戴了个两克拉的钻石
But she wasn't with a date.
但是她不是在约会
She was with a companion.
她是和一个"同伴"在一起
I don't understand.
我没明白
Don agreed with me.
唐也同意我的说法
He was an old man.
他看上去很老
She's a call girl.
她在做妓♥女♥哦
Really?
真的吗
Butterfield 8?
《青楼艳妓》啊[引用电影名]
I wonder what that's like.
我有点好奇做妓♥女♥是怎么回事
I don't know.
我也不知道
New York... Manhattan... is expensive.
纽约 曼哈顿 都是极其奢侈的地方
We forget that.
我们都忘了这个
I used to look at people in restaurants with envy.
我也曾经很眼红地看着饭店里的人
Don gave me a fur coat.
唐送了我一件毛皮大衣
If prostitution is don showing up with a fur coat,
如果唐送你一件毛皮大衣就叫做招♥妓♥的话
Sign me up.
那我♥干♥脆也去做妓♥女♥好了
I don't think it's like that.
不过我可不觉得会是这样
I just keep picturing Juanita at 22 years old.
我只是不停在想22岁时的安妮塔
We shared a room.
我们住同一个房♥间
Talked in the dark...
经常在夜深人静的时候聊天
I know we wanted the same things.
我知道我们想要的东西是一样的
When I was 22, whenever I was really low on money,
当我22岁的时候 如果缺钱了
I would call my father and let him
我就打电♥话♥给我爸
know that i was going to Havana
告诉他我要去哈瓦那[古巴首都]
And he would, without fail,
然后他就毫不犹豫的
send $25 in cash in the mail.
给我寄来25块现金
He wanted you to have a good time.
他想让你玩的开心点
No. he's a degenerate gambler.
不 他是个堕落的赌徒
And it would always come with a list of instructions
他寄钱的时候总会寄来一堆
Of how to bet it.
教你如何去赌的指南
You're kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
No. and he never won because I never went.
没有 他从没赢过因为我从没去过
That's criminal.
这是犯罪吧
What's wrong with the conference room?
会议室有什么问题吗
Why don't we go to my office?
为什么我们不去我的办公室呢
Plenty of room.
很宽敞
Braggart.
吹牛吧你
Nope. We're sitting here.
不 我们就坐这
I'm trying to figure something out.
我在想一些事情
So, pops, we should celebrate your soon-to-be-fat wife.
那么 我们是不是该庆祝一下你怀孕的老婆
Aren't you happy?
你不开心吗
Sure. I mean, it's going to be a lot of headaches.
当然 我是说马上会有很多麻烦事了
Things are going to change. But come on.
很多事情都会改变了 不过还好
He's really meeting with them.
他真的要和他们见面
Why are they doing this?
他们为什么要这么做
I guess you haven't been privy to
我猜你一定还不太清楚
some of Duck's scoutmaster talks
从达克的团队里传出来的消息
About how we need younger creative.
说我们多么需要年轻的创意人才
Who said that? Did he say that?
谁说的 他说过吗
A few times. Wonderful.
好几次了 太好了
Look, we're in the same boat.
我们都在一条船上
I'm sure he'll turn his sights on us.
我确定他会注意到我们的
No one's been promoted in accounts since he came in.
自从他来了之后还没有人被提升
I can't believe Donald would listen to Duck.
真不敢相信唐竟然会听达克的
Well, maybe Duck made him.
有可能是达克逼迫唐听从他的
Nobody makes Draper do anything.
没人可以强迫德雷柏做任何事情的
Let me tell you, Don Draper has a rope coiled under his desk.
唐·德雷柏的桌子下面有一条绳子
And it's looped around Duck's neck.
直接缠着达克的脖子
And Duck's going to run around and run around,
达克只能绕着桌子来回跑
And then one day...
然后有一天
There's a meeting? Nobody told me there was a meeting.
在开会吗 怎么没人告诉我有会啊
Can we change venues?
我们能不能换个地方啊
So, I have a lot of thoughts.
我有一些问题
How old are you?
你们多大了
24. But that resume
他24 但那个简历
That's really just two years.
实际上只有最近2年的
18 months, without a doubt.
应该说是18个月 毫无疑问
Right.
好的
You're experienced, I gather.
你应该很有经验
Are you married?
结婚了吗
That's why we're on the purpose.
这就是我们能来应聘的原因
He's right.
嗯 他说的对
We haven't settled down yet.
我们还没稳定下来
So, again, you both did everything together,
这么说 你们俩做什么事情都在一起吗
And yet you get paid more.
但是你的薪水要高些
Well, I have a writing background.
是啊 我有写作背景
Short fiction. and I'm a citizen.
短篇小说 而且我是本市市民
But you contribute words.
但是你也帮忙润饰了字句
Only when it's a distance.
除非他词不达意或表现力不够的时候
I'm going to ask you a question
我再问你们一个问题
That was always asked of me when I was on job interviews.
这问题也是我以前参加面试时经常被问到的
That is divine, man.
那应该很经典吧
Have you ever been fired?
你们曾经被解雇过吗
I believe you that other people have them in the hallways.
我相信你说的其他人会把这东西放在走廊
I just don't know if that's right for us.
我只是不太确定对我们来说是否合适
I mean, this is an environment for clients.
这个地方是给客户的
We don't want to appear to be bursting at the seams.
最好不要让这个地方显得特别拥挤
Lois, may I speak with you?
露易丝 我能和你聊几句吗
Theresa said there was an incident yesterday.
特蕾萨说昨天出了点事情
You were crying in the break room,
你在休息室哭了
Which I have specifically forbidden.
这可是我明令禁止过的
I'm sorry, but Peggy...
对不起 可是佩奇她
Miss Olson.
是奥尔森小姐
She yelled at me.
她对我大喊大叫
Why would she do that?
她为什么要对你喊叫
I'm good at my job.
我工作做的很好
The next time that you come to complain...
下次如果你再来抱怨的话
I wasn't complaining. you wanted to talk to me.
我没有抱怨 是你要跟我聊几句的
This is why I don't allow crying in the break room.
这就是为什么我不允许在休息室哭
It erodes morale.
这会影响士气的
There's a place to do that, like your apartment.
而且有很多地方可以让你哭 比如你家
It came over me.
我知道了
And I would correct your attitude towards Miss Olson.
我得更正一下你对奥尔森小姐的态度
It's unbecoming.
是非常不合适的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表