You broke it.
你把床弄垮了
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
You're being wild in the house.
你在屋里胡闹
It's late.
不早了
Everybody, brush your teeth and go to bed.
你们俩去刷牙 然后上♥床♥睡觉
I'm hungry.
我饿了
You're going to bed.
快去睡觉
We didn't have any dinner.
我们还没吃晚饭呢
It's 7:30.
才七点半
Okay. Come downstairs.
好吧 下楼去
I'll make you some grilled cheese.
我给你们做点烤奶酪
Go.
去吧
Go. Go. Go. Come on.
去吧 去吧 走
And my wife says, "Duck and cover."
我老婆说 "卧倒! 掩护!"
Well, look at this.
瞧瞧谁来了
Marty, meet Vicky.
马蒂 这位是薇姬
Hello, Marty.
你好 马蒂
Hello. I've heard so much about you.
你好 久仰大名
But you didn't tell me about his wonderful head.
你没告诉我他有个机灵脑袋
What about it?
这脑袋怎么了
Someone thinks a lot.
有人用脑过度哦
Well, look at that. It's love at first rub.
看看 一摸钟情
My head has been known to make wishes come true.
我的头能使梦想成真
Don't get up.
不必起身
This is Marty Hasselbach, from Gorton's.
这是马蒂·哈斯伯克 戈顿公♥司♥的
Nice to meet you. Roger Sterling.
很高兴认识你 我是罗杰·斯特林
We were due to meet tomorrow anyway.
我们本来明天要见面的
Love that frozen scrod. Thank you.
超爱那条冰冻小鳕鱼 谢谢
I'm Vicky, Marty's wife.
我是薇姬 马蒂的妻子
Aren't you a lucky man.
你真是个幸运的男人
Yes, yes I am.
是啊
We were just discussing the male head.
我刚才在讨论男士的头部
Is that right?
是吗
I like the Yul Brynner look.
我喜欢尤·勃连纳的造型[美国著名光头影帝]
She does seem to.
她看来的确喜欢
I keep threatening to shave him one morning.
我总是威胁他 某天早上我要给他剃个光头
Just hop in the shower and take it all off.
冲进浴室 给他剃光光
Is that right?
是吗
How long have you two been married?
你们结婚多久了
Five years.
五年了
Second time around. That explains it.
梅开二度 难怪还这么恩爱呢
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I hope to see you both tomorrow.
希望明天能看见你们俩
A pleasure.
荣幸之至
Mr. Draper, Mrs. Barrett is here at my desk.
德雷柏先生 巴雷特夫人在我这等候着
No. Of course. Send her in.
知道了 叫她进来
Mrs. Barrett.To what do I owe the pleasure?
巴雷特夫人 什么风把你吹来了
May I take your coat?
需要我帮你拿外套吗
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
I'm not sure how they do it in show business,
我不知道娱乐界是什么规矩
but around here we have this nifty gadget
但是在我们这 有种俏皮的小玩意
called an appointment book.
叫预约时间表
I was in the neighborhood.
我正好路过附近
What did Jimmy do now, ask Eleanor Roosevelt
吉米又做了什么 问埃莉诺[罗斯福总统夫人]
How fast her husband ran the hundred-yard dash?
她老公百米冲刺有多快吗
How are you?
你好吗
Busy.
很忙
I have an idea for a television show.
我有个节目创意
Congratulations.
恭喜
Is it too early to have a drink?
现在喝一杯是不是太早了
Let me call for some ice.
我叫他们送点冰块来
No need.
不用了
How do I make this happen? Where do I go?
我要怎么做才行 给我指条路
What is it?
直说吧
Everyone loves Candid Camera, right?
大家都喜欢袖珍照相机 不是吗
Hidden camera situations.
用隐藏的摄像机来抓拍情景
Only Jimmy's the host,
但是 主持人必须是吉米
And he's Jimmy, you know?
而且节目必须保持他的风格 你懂吗
Not nice.
尖酸刻薄
It's derivative, with a twist.
虽然没什么创造性 但还挺有意思的
That's what they're looking for.
这正是电视台要找的
It's called Grin and Barrett.
节目名叫 格林和巴雷特
That's cute.
很不错
I thought it up all by myself.
都是我一个人的点子
ABC's sick about losing Candid Camera.
ABC电视台一定不会放过这个机会的
But you'd have to get Jimmy out of his contract with Utz.
但吉米必须先和优滋公♥司♥解约
I thought about that.
这我想过了
It's exclusive, but they could come on as sponsors.
我们是独家 但是他们可以做赞助
Show needs a national sponsor.
节目需要全国性的赞助
Utz won't do you any good.
优滋没什么作用
You're a pessimist.
你真悲观
They could let him out.
他们可以放吉米走
They should want to keep Jimmy happy.
他们不希望和吉米关系闹僵
They don't care.
他们可不在乎
But they could be told
但我们可以让他们意识到
That their spots would have more punch,
如果吉米上了当红的节目
wherever they air,
那么不管他们的节目在哪播出
If Jimmy's on a hit television show.
都会有超高的收视率
That is very good advice.
这建议非常不错
Will you sell the show for me?
你能帮我推销这个节目吗
I'm not interested in doing that.
这我可没兴趣
But I can talk to the Schillings.
但是可以在希尔林面前帮你美言几句
What's this?
你这是干嘛
I was thinking how I could avoid becoming bored with you.
我在想 怎样才能厌倦和你在一起
Bobbie. I have work.
芭比 我还有工作
Bullshit.
鬼话连篇
It's good.
很好
But we should sell them on the mascot first.
我们应该先在吉祥物身上试卖♥♥
The jingle's going to be a cutie.
这铃铛一定十分惹人爱
Hasselbach's at 3, right?
和哈斯伯克的会议定在三点 是吗
Is he bringing the missus?
她妻子也会来吗
Mary, that'll be all for now.
玛丽 今天先到此为止
Roger...
罗杰
There is a Mrs. Hasselbach,
哈斯伯克是有一个妻子
And that's not her.
但不是她
I see.
我明白了
That makes sense.
难怪呢
I've got her number if you want it.
我有她的电♥话♥号♥码 如果你想要的话
I've got lots of numbers.
我有很多人的电♥话♥号♥码
No. That's okay.
不用了 没事的
Keep up the good work.
继续好好干
Daddy!
爸爸
You need to shave.
你要刮胡子了
You need to shave.
你才要刮胡子呢
Some people weren't so good today.
今天有人不乖哦
What happened?
怎么了
Bobby broke the record player.
博比把电唱机弄坏了
The repair call is going to be $18.
上门维修的话要十八美元
9 if you want to put it in your car and drag it over there.
你自己开车送去的话是九美元
I don't.
我可不想去
When I asked him about it,
我问他的时候
He said he didn't do it.
他还不承认
He lied to my face.
当着我的面撒谎
Where is he?
他在哪
In his room.
在他房♥间里
Go on out.
出去玩一会儿
Mommy says you broke the hi-fi.
妈妈说你弄坏了高保真电唱机
I believe her.
我相信她的话
Don't do that again.
下次别再弄坏东西了
I won't.
我不敢了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表