You'll never meet a group of people
你以后再也不会遇到比我们
more interested professions.
更有意思的职业了
And yet,
然而直到现在
There is not one of us here who has one.
我们当中没有一个人有职业
I'm a physician.
我是个内科医师
But you don't work.
但是你不工作
So I assume you're all well off.
所以我猜你们都很有钱吧
I should take something up.
我不得不说
I'm smarter than I've ever been in my life.
我这一生当中 现在是最睿智的时候
Not only do I know so much,
不仅因为现在我的阅历更丰富
But my brain is more agile.
而且因为我的脑子更灵活
I didn't know that was possible.
我认为那不可能
And my muscles are remembering their skills.
而且我的肌肉也记住了他们的功能
Are you an athlete, Don?
唐 你是个运动员吗
I played some football in high school.
我在高中时期玩过橄榄球
Willy was a champion fencer.
威利曾是个击剑冠军
I made the olympic team twice.
我曾两次进入奥林匹克队
1948, London.
1948年在伦敦
1952, Helsinki.
1952年在赫尔辛基[芬兰首都]
Foils.
花剑
It's hardly a sport.
基本算不上一项运动
Let's play places.
我们来玩地名接龙游戏吧
I'll start.
我先开始
You have to name a place
你得说出一个地名
That starts with the last letter of the place that's named.
必须以上一个地名的最后一个字母开头
Kalambaka.
卡兰巴卡
Alaska.
阿♥拉♥斯加
It's not a city.
这不是个城市[阿♥拉♥斯加是个州]
Amalfi.
阿马尔菲
Irwin
伊兰[爱达荷州地名 音译]
Naples.
那不勒斯
Stockholm. Malaga?
斯德哥尔摩 马拉加
Athens.
雅典
Sarajevo.
萨拉热窝
Oslo.
奥斯陆
"O" is impossible.
"O"字母接不下去啊
Odessa.
奥德萨
Orezzo. Osaka.
奥莱兹[意大利地名 音译] 大阪
Oakland.
奥克兰
Dunkirk.
敦克尔克
Kabul.
喀布尔
London.
伦敦
Niese. Essen.
尼斯 埃森
Nairobi.
内罗华
Istanbul.
伊斯坦布尔
Lisbon.
里斯本
Negril.
奈加里尔[牙买♥♥加地名 音译]
Lausanne.
洛桑
How old are you?
你多大了
I'm 21.
21岁
How old are you?
你呢
I'm 36.
36岁
You're still warm.
你还是有点发热
Who are you?
你到底是谁
I'm Joy.
我是乔伊
There's glazed.
有糖衣的
Coconut, crullers.
椰子 油炸小煎饼
Bismarks.
小糖饼
Who brought these in,
这些是谁带来的
Cosgrove?
是科斯格罗夫吗
I haven't seen contracts, but this is certainly a good sign.
我没见订单 但签下这个订单的绝对是个好人
Gosh, Joan, thank him for me.
天哪 琼 替我谢谢他
We're going to be getting a delivery like this every week
我们打算以后每个星期都像这么让他们送
With all the varieties.
所有的品种
Lemonies.
柠檬的
Are these for us?
这些是给我们的吗
The spoils of victory.
对胜利的宠爱
8:00 in this evening.
记得今晚8点
Excuse me?
什么
Our destination.
我们的目的地
Okay.
好
Where are you two going?
你们俩要去哪
To the Bob Dylan.
去听鲍勃·迪伦
Isn't that interesting?
多有趣啊
Peggy and kurt in the village, oh, my.
佩奇和库特一起在东村[曼哈顿东部] 噢 天哪
Don't be shy.
别不好意思
I think you two are adorable.
我觉得你们俩很可爱
What is with this?
这是什么意思
You think peggy and I?
你们认为我和佩奇和我是在恋爱吗
We do.
是的
I'm homosexual.
我是同性恋
I don't think that means what you think it means.
我认为你说这个词应该不是那个意思吧
Kurt.
库特
No. I make love with the man, not the woman.
不 我和男人做♥爱♥ 不是女人
What?
什么
8?
8点?
Of course. Absolutely.
当然了 没问题
Enjoy the dancing beans.
好好享受跳跳豆吧[一种咖啡]
Did you know about this?
你知道这事吗
He's from Europe. It's different there.
他来自欧洲 和这不一样
More for me.
对我来说更是
So Kurt is a pervert.
所以说库特是个变♥态♥
How about that?
这么说很不错吧
He certainly had me fooled.
很显然他愚弄了我
Mr. Cosgrove,
科斯格罗夫先生
Do you want me to invite the girls in?
想让我把女孩们叫进来吗
I knew queers existed.
我知道同性恋是存在的
I just don't want to work with them.
我只是不想和他们一起工作
What,
怎么
He's the first homo you ever met in advertising?
他是你在广♥告♥界见到的第一个同性恋吗
You think Smitty's in love?
你认为斯密特恋爱了吗
Which bathroom does he use?
他用哪个厕所[暗指男厕还是女厕]
Joan, get the girls in here.
琼 让姑娘们进来吧
What are you reading?
你在看什么
William faulkner
威廉·福克纳[1949年诺贝尔文学家获得者]
I took a survey of American literature.
我曾对美国文学略有研究
So you're in school?
所以说你在上学吗
I was at Pembroke.
我曾经在彭布鲁克读书
Willy has a house in Rhode Island,
威利在罗德岛有个房♥子
So it seemed convenient.
看起来还挺方便的
Didn't fit.
但不合适我
Is it good?
它好吗
Sex is good.
做♥爱♥很棒
This book is just okay.
这本书一般
I like sex.
我喜欢做♥爱♥
You do, too. I can tell.
你也是 我看得出来
Greta and Carlos are arguing.
格丽塔和卡洛斯在吵架
I knew they had problems.
我知道他们之间有点问题
Greta has.
格丽塔的问题
Carlos never had any.
卡洛斯一直都很好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Do you hear them in there?
你听到他们吵架了吗
The humiliations have been spectacular.
想不听到都难
Christiana is coming with the children.
克里斯蒂娜一会儿要带孩子过来
I hope you don't mind.
你不介意吧
No matter how late I show up,
每次不管我来得多迟
I'm never later than Christina
总不会迟过他
Look at him.
看看他
You are so beautiful.
你真美
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表