He locked Rumsen up and threw Peggy Olson in.
他稳住了拉姆森 让佩奇·奥尔森加入
We're lucky the bench is deep.
幸好椅子够他趟下
We have to cut him loose.
我们得让他离队
Is that necessary?
有这个必要吗
The man is a train wreck.
这人是个麻烦
We at least need to get him off this account.
至少不能再让他负责这个客户
They called already.
他们已经打了电♥话♥
They're thrilled with peggy.
他们对佩奇很满意
No. I don't want him on any of my accounts.
不 我不想让他负责我的任何客户
This could have happened in a meeting.
他可能在开会的时候也尿裤子
But it didn't.
但这并没有发生
That'll be all, boys.
好了 小伙子们
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
谢谢你们向我们汇报此事
We're not doing him any favors
如果继续留用他
Keeping him around.
那是害了他
Duck's a teetotaler.
达克是禁酒主义者
He's been gunning for Freddie since day 1.
他从第一天起就向弗雷迪开火了
He's got a point.
但他有道理
We can't even tell Cooper about this.
可是我们却没法和库珀说
You know his whole thing with germs.
你知道他的那套说辞
I don't think it's in my contract
我不认为我的合约里有写
That Duck can fire someone in my department.
达克可以解雇我部门里的任何人
You don't have a contract,
你没有合约
And I can fire anyone I want to.
而我可以解雇任何我想解雇的人
We really don't have a choice.
我们真的别无选择
You can still get him to give blood.
你还是可以让他去献血
The agencies will laugh about this,
那些代理商会一笑了之
But the clients,
但是客户们呢
They already think we're all like that.
只会觉得我们都和他一样
We'll say it's a six-month leave of absence
我们就说是给他六个月的休假
So he can go for the cure.
这样他就有时间去治病了
He'll know what that means.
他明白这意味着什么
You don't want to throw him away.
你真的想让他走人吗
Your loyalty is starting to become a liability.
不要把忠诚当成是一种责任
Let's do this before he finds out.
在他还没察觉前完成
We don't need any more accidents.
不能再出什么差错
Dinner tonight.
今晚一起吃饭
You need to call the missus?
你要打电♥话♥给你妻子吗
I'll make it.
我会的
Mr.Case.
卡西先生
Betty.
贝蒂
How are you?
你好吗
It's a beautiful day.
今天天气很好
Have you just ridden, or are you about to ride?
你是要走了 还是刚刚才来
I can never tell whether you're before or after.
你的装束让我看不出来
I'm on my way out.
我正要离开
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
How are your children?
孩子们怎么样
They're wonderful.
他们很好
Have you seen Sara Beth lately?
你最近有见过莎拉·巴斯吗
I think so. Monday, maybe?
我想是的 好像是周一
That's good news.
那很好
I'm glad she came.
很高兴她去了
Why?
为什么
Nothing.
没什么
I had noticed she seemed distracted.
但我的确注意到她有点心不在焉
I shouldn't have said anything.
我不该说这些的
Is there anything i can do?
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
No. But she'd be glad to know you're concerned.
不 但她若知道你担心她 她会很开心的
I think you make her feel better.
我认为你让她感觉好多了
She talks about you a lot.
她常常提起你
I didn't mean to embarrass you.
我不是有意让你尴尬
You know what?
你知道吗
The three of us should go to lunch and have some fun.
我们三个应该出来吃个饭 一起玩玩
It would cheer her up.
这样会让她振作一点
It's a great idea.
好主意
Thursday?
这周四怎么样
Cafe soleil in old town.
老城区的索勒咖啡馆
One o'clock
下午一点
I'll pick up the check.
我请客
See you then.
那到时见
That was nothing.
这没什么
I'm thinking of doing it again.
我在考虑要不要再献一次
You should smoke a cigarette right now.
你现在应该抽只烟
I know they said not to,
我知道医生说不可以
But I'm telling you, my knees buckled.
但是我告诉你 我膝盖都直不起来了
I thought I was going to perform a full Freddie Rumsen.
我觉得我要变成弗雷迪·拉姆森了
Ah, jesus.
噢 老天
Hello, Don. We're in the lead.
唐 我们带头献完了
Turns out Hollis has a novel.
看来霍利斯还是有些新奇想法的
Good.
很好
Too bad Freddie made his donation yesterday.
真可惜弗雷迪昨天献的
He's a real wiz in advertising.
他真是广♥告♥界的奇才
Ah, jesus.
啊 天呐
What are you doing?
你们在做什么
What do you mean?
怎么了
That's none of your business.
这不关你们的事
Freddie had a bad day.
弗雷迪昨天很难堪
Can't you find something else to do
你们除了像群小女生一样
Besides dining on the drama of other people's lives
在背后拿别人的生活作为谈资
Like a bunch of teenage girls?
就找不到别的事做了吗
Sorry, Don. It's funny.
抱歉 唐 但真的很好笑
Sure.
没错
It's just a man's name, right?
不过是个男人的尊严而已 对吗
Could you leave us alone for a moment?
我们可以等下再点菜吗
Truth to tell, I was a little nervous.
老实说 我有一点紧张
I'd never given one of those funny speeches before
我还从没说过那些可笑的话
Where you say what you don't mean.
简直词不达意
Freddie, we've reached a decision.
弗雷迪 我们一致认为
You're going to take a six-month leave of absence.
你需要六个月的假期
Is that necessary?
真的需要这样吗
The door will be open.
你随时可以回来
It was a snafu.
那只是个意外
Isn't the embarrassment enough?
我还不够丢脸吗
Full salary, you dry out, come back,
还是拿全薪 休息一下 然后回来
We'll see where we are.
一切照旧
Clients love me. I keep up with them.
客户们喜欢我 我了解他们
We have laughs.
我们关系很好
Monday morning, I'll be good as new, I promise.
周一早上回来 我保证自己没事
There's a line, Freddie,
我们有原则 弗雷迪
And you wet it.
是你搞砸了[同"淋湿了
You see? we're laughing about it.
你看 不过是个可笑的小插曲
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了
You remember Bob Peebles? How mean he was?
还记得鲍勃·皮博斯吗 记得他多刻薄吗
He fired his secretary,
他炒掉了他的秘书
And he threw all her things out the window,
把她的东西全扔出窗子
Including her keys.
包括她的钥匙
That was good for morale.
那是人心所向
What is this about?
这到底是为了什么
Duck Phillips?
因为达克·菲利普斯吗
He's as dry as a bone.
他这人一点都不开窍
He doesn't understand this business.
对广♥告♥业根本一无所知
Freddie, my father would have fired you for this.
弗雷迪 如果是我父亲 他会直接炒了你
Your father drank more than the two of you put together.
你父亲的酒量大过你们两加一起
He used to come in with his shirt on inside-out.
他以前醉得连衣服都穿反了就来上班
He admired you.
他对你可是赞赏有加
I, however, had different feelings at the time.
我当时可不这么认为
When we first met,
我们第一次见面时
Bonny prince sterling here thought I was a coward
邦尼·斯特林认为我是个懦夫
Because I was in the signal corps.
因为我以前是通信兵
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表