It's like a tomb in there.
那里简直像个坟墓
I don't know how Don's standing it.
无法想象唐怎么呆的下去
Is this the last picture of her in the house?
这是她在这个家里的最后一张照片吗
I don't know.
我不知道
And where's the ottoman with the birds?
还有那个《土耳其人与鸟》的画像在哪
I don't know, Betty.
我不知道 贝蒂
I mean, can you blame her?
我是说 这能怪她吗
I wouldn't want to live with mom's ghost.
我可不想和妈妈的鬼魂住在一起[指遗物]
She's a silly woman.
她是个蠢女人
All that talk about her underthings.
一直在谈论她的内衣
Daddy used to fine us for small talk, remember?
爸爸教过我们谈话的技巧 记得吗
Conversation is an art.
谈话是门艺术
Well, it is.
确实如此
How long has he been like this?
他这样多久了
He was acting queer on the golf course last month.
上个月在高尔夫球场就有些不对劲
Let one of the colored caddies really have it.
无故让一个黑人球僮受了不少罪
Look, Gloria's helping us.
听着 歌♥莉亚是在帮我们
Okay. I don't want to get stuck with him
是的 我不想勉强自己和他一起生活
Just because I cared enough not to move away.
我有很多顾忌 无法搬得远远的
Don works in manhattan.
唐在曼哈顿工作
You know I wish I could be here.
你知道的我也想留在这儿
You only have two kids.
你只有两个孩子
Lord knows Don could afford to build him a house
谁都知道唐有能力在他后院再盖个房♥子
In his backyard if he wanted to.
只要他有这份心就能做到
Stop counting other people's money.
不要老算计着别人的钱
And the jardinire.
还有那个大花瓶
The what?
什么
It used to be right there.
它以前就放在那儿
The ceramic thing?
那个陶瓷制品吗
I think we have that.
我想我们已经把那东西拿走了
Do I have to go around and write my
我是不是该四处转转
Name on all things that I want?.
把属于我的东西都做上记号♥
Bets, you're drunk.
贝蒂 你喝醉了
Well, I hope everybody's hungry.
我想你们一定都饿了吧
We're minutes away.
马上就开饭
Why is that window open?
这窗户怎么开着
Well, look at that. you found a corner.
看看 你已经拼了一个角了
You're pulling your end.
你做得非常好
Can't say the same about him.
他就不一样了
Don's helping.
唐帮了我
Who know what he does, why he does it?
天知道他做了什么 又为什么这么做
I know more about the kid who fixes my damn car.
比起他来 我更了解那个帮我修车的年轻人
Dad, you're hurting Don's feelings.
爸爸 你在伤害唐的感情
It's okay.
没关系
Nobody has what you have.
你所拥有的一切让其他人望尘莫及
You act like it's nothing.
你却看起来毫不在意
My daughter's a princess. you know that?
你知道吗 我的女儿可是个公主
Dinnertime.
该吃晚餐了
What's going on?
怎么了
He has no people!
他一点也不受欢迎
You can't trust the person like that!
你不能相信像他那样的人
Daddy.
爸爸
Fine. let's go eat.
好吧 去吃饭
Come on.
走吧
I have no appetite.
我没有胃口
Birdie, you should eat.
亲爱的 你应该吃点儿
Stop it, Don.
够了 唐
Nobody's watching.
没人在看我们 不必演了
And here, mother.
还有这儿 妈妈
How many of these are there?
到底还有多少文件要签
Hello, all.
嗨 大家好
I brought my pen. hope I didn't miss anything.
我带了支笔 希望没有错过什么
Other than dinner, no.
除了晚餐 没别的
Hello, mother.
嗨 妈妈
I think it's nice that even though
我觉得这样不错
You let Bud do all the work
你把工作都留给了布德
You found time to grace us with your signature.
自己就可以有时间来这签名了
Yes, well, anything I can do.
当然 我能办到的事定当效劳
I just hope you don't get too used to this.
我只是希望你不要太依赖这些
To what?
依赖什么
This family.
这个家
It has come to my attention that you and Trudy
我听说你和特鲁迪
Are considering a child that's not your own.
正考虑养一个不属于你们的孩子
Is this true?
是真的吗
It just came up.
我说漏了嘴
How is that possible?
怎么会发生这种事
Peter, I would hate to have to exclude you
皮特 我并不愿意剥夺
from what is rightfully yours.
原本应属于你的东西
You have to keep at it.
你得自己争取
You know what, mother?
你知道吗 妈妈
This is not a topic of conversation.
这不是个好话题
I think you know how your father felt about the whole idea.
我想你应该知道你父亲对此的看法
It's suitable for some.
这对某些人来说很合适
But really, you're pulling from the discards.
但实际上 你们是在捡别人丢弃的孩子
My father?
我父亲?
Yes. Pete.
是的 皮特
Your husband spent everything you had.
你老公花光了你所有的财产
Spent it with strangers.
都给了陌生人
All of it.
全部
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I'll messenger these to your office tomorrow.
我明天会把这些文件送到你办公室
That's a swell idea.
好主意
The tone of your voice... I don't like it.
你说话的语气 我非常不喜欢
That, too?
你连这也不喜欢吗
Stop being dramatic.
别这么神经兮兮的
Bud, what is my fiduciary state?
布德 我的信托基金情况如何
Tell her.
告诉她
Well...
好吧
We had to liquidate your holdings
我们必须清算你的财产
To ensure your future comfort .
以确保你未来的生活
Why?
为什么
Who asked you to do that?
谁让你们这么做的
The market took a turn for the worse.
市场状况正越来越糟
Real estate?
房♥地♥产♥业吗
I think I would have heard about that.
我以为我会听到些什么风声的
Yes, well,
是啊 好吧
Don't forget to send those by my office.
别忘了把这些文件送到我办公室
Do you want me to lay everything out for you?
需要我帮你把东西都整理一下吗
It's been a day. I just want to go to sleep.
累了一天了 我只想早点睡觉
You're smoking like a chimney.
你抽太多烟了
It gives you wrinkles, you know.
你知道这会让你长皱纹的
Good morning, everyone.
早上好 各位
Gene.
早上好 吉恩
Morning, Don.
早上好 唐
I have some batter left. Would you like some waffles?
我留了些面糊 你想吃华夫饼吗
No. This will be fine.
吃这个就好了 谢谢
And coffee.
再来点咖啡
Morning, everybody. Do you want breakfast?
早上好 各位 你想吃早餐吗
No.
不
I had no idea.
我真的不知道
Please, Judy, it's okay.
别这样 朱蒂 没关系的
No, it's yours. I feel terrible.
不 那是你的 我现在很难受
I didn't know your mother promised it to you.
我不知道那个是你妈妈留给你的
Really, Judy, it's okay.
真的 朱蒂 没关系
I wish he hadn't brought it up with you.
我倒希望他没有跟你提起过这件事
I'm putting it over here.
我就把它放在这儿了
Isn't Viola coming today?
瓦欧娜今天不来吗
Later.
她会晚点到
There's no chance.She'll miss you.
不然她就没机会见到你了 她会想你的
Leave the dishes. Nonsense.
别收拾了 没关系
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表