You two have been wonderful.
感谢你们的招待
Thanks for reading the story.
感谢你看了我的小说
You can let her read it.
让她也看看吧
I can't wait.
我简直迫不及待了
I'll see you tomorrow, I guess.
那我们明天见
Do you want to have some pie?
你想要些派吗
No. I'm not hungry.
不 我不饿
I'm just going to clean up.
我来收拾
Do you even care that I want dessert?
你不准备问我想不想要甜点吗
Of course I do. I'll go get it.
当然了 我去给你拿
I'll get it.
我自己拿
What's the matter, Kitty?
凯蒂 怎么了
I don't work where you do.
我不在你公♥司♥上班
I've met these people once.
我就见过这些人一次
How am I supposed to talk about them?
我怎么知道该和他们说什么
Come on, Kitty.
好了 凯蒂
Do you even see me here?
你注意到我的存在了吗
Well, of course I do.
当然 我怎么会无视你
Well, you wouldn't know it, Salvatore.
你自己没意识到 萨尔瓦多
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We were just talking about work.
我们只是在谈公事
You're right.
你说的太对了
It was rude.
那是很不礼貌
I tried to include myself.
我努力让自己加入你们的讨论
A lot of people find me very interesting, you know?
很多人都认为我很有趣
I am so sorry, Kitty.
我很抱歉 凯蒂
It's okay.
没事
I'll get you some pie.
我去给你拿派
You put your feet up.
你去歇着吧
I'll take care of the kitchen.
我来收拾厨房♥
Okay.
好吧
I have tickets for the Mets tonight.
我有今晚大都会的门票
Great seats for probably a terrible game.
座位很好 但是估计比赛很烂
I'll be by at 5.
我五点过来
No, you won't, and please don't lurk near my desk.
不 别来 别在我的桌子附近游荡
I'm being watched.
我现在被人盯着呢
Okay.
好吧
Well, have a good day.
祝你一天愉快
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
I was going to call Kitty today,
我准备今天给凯蒂打电♥话♥
But I don't know what it's like with Italian people
但我不知道意大利人的习俗
If you call someone's wife.
能不能唐突地别人的妻子打电♥话♥
It's okay.
没事的
Give her a call. She'd like that.
给她打吧 她会很高兴的
Well, I just wanted to thank her...both of you, really.
我就是想感谢她 感谢你们两个
Every once in a while,
有的时候
You wish you weren't a bachelor, you know?
你希望自己不再是个单身汉
And your home is kind of what I have in mind,
而且你的家庭正是我期盼的那样
The way you two are.
还有你们相处在一起时的情景
Well, we really enjoyed having you.
我们很高兴可以请你吃饭
What on God's green earth are you doing here?
你还待在在这儿干什么
Did Mr. Sterling speak with you?
斯特林先生和你谈过了吗
No.
没有
What could he possibly have to do with this?
他和这个有什么关系
I'll do whatever you want, but he said that you do this a lot.
你要我♥干♥什么都行 他说你经常这样
Do what?
我怎么样
Lose your temper.
无故发脾气
That you're impetuous and it's not serious.
你很冲动 但其实并不是真的发火
And what were you doing talking to Mr. Sterling?
你怎么会和斯特林先生说这个
I ran into him on my way out.
我出去的时候正好碰上他
Did you?
是吗
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
No.
没有
There's no problem at all.
完全没有问题
It's very clear.
非常的清楚
Everyone looks so glamorous.
所有人看起来都美极了
Believe me, they're saying that about you.
相信我 他们也这么说你
It's my earrings.
那是因为我的耳环
Do you remember? Bermuda?
还记得吗 百慕大
I do.
当然
Here he is.
你终于来了
Don Draper.
唐·德雷柏
I heard you had something to do with this.
我听说这是你的功劳
Very little.
略尽绵力而已
Betty, this is Andrew Colhold with ABC.
贝蒂 这是ABC电视台的安德鲁·科浩德先生
A pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
And you.
彼此彼此
Isn't this a pleasant surprise?
真是个意外惊喜啊
Hello, Mrs. Draper. You look stunning.
你好 德雷柏夫人 你看起来真迷人
Don.
唐
Hello, Mrs. Barrett.
你好 巴雷特夫人
Don, did Andrew tell you
唐 安德鲁告诉你关于
My idea for working a few items into the show?
我想在节目里加上一些东西的事了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Why don't I get us some drinks?
我去拿些酒
That's okay. Let me get them.
没事 我去吧
I'll do it.
我去好了
No, it sounds like you three have business to discuss.
没事 你们三个看起来有公事要谈
For example, a woman's parking her car,
比如说 一个女人在停车
And then Jimmy runs out and says she's run over his Rolex watch,
然后吉米跑过去 说她碾压了他的劳力士表
So then we show the watch.
然后我们展示手表
Of course Jimmy will need a Rolex, I suppose.
当然 首先吉米要有块劳力士
I don't care, as long as we bury Candid Camera.
我没意见 只要我们先埋好袖珍照相机就行了
If you're trying to blend into the wall, you can't.
如果你想和墙混为一体 那是不可能的
Hello, Jimmy.
你好 吉米
Hello, gorgeous.
你好 美人
What are you doing standing here all alone?
你怎么一个人站在这儿
They're talking business.
他们在谈公事
I fled.
我逃跑了
I'd better not.
我不要了
I've had too much already.
我已经喝得够多了
I insist.
我坚持
The drunker you are, the funnier I become.
人们越醉 我越好笑
ABC did research.
ABC电视台可是做过调查的
Come on. Let's keep each other company.
来吧 看来只有我们两个相互做伴了
I wish I was a mosquito right now.
我真希望我现在是一只蚊子
I would never leave you alone.
我永远不会让你一个人呆着
Come to think of it, I never do, do I?
想想吧 我从来没丢下你一个人
No, you don't.
是的 当然了
I'd want you on my arm.
我希望你能在我怀里
Look at us, over here at the kids' table.
看看我们 坐在小孩子的一桌
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Them. Your husband.
他们 你丈夫
I've been standing behind guys like that my whole life.
我一辈子就这么站在他们后面
I was lucky I was funny.
我很幸运 因为我很滑稽
If I wasn't funny, I would never have gotten to meet you.
如果我不滑稽 我就永远不可能碰到你
That's not true. It is.
不要这样说 是的
It's hard to believe
很难让人相信
There's anything better than you.
这世上还有比你更好的东西了
Hard to believe he could do any better than you.
很难想象他会比你做得更好
Please stop.
别说了
What do you think happened between the two of them?
你觉得他们之间会发生什么
Excuse me?
你说什么
Oh, come on. Look at them.
得了吧 看看他们
I don't like what you're saying.
我不喜欢听你这么说
All I know is I know her, and you know him,
你了解他 就像我了解那个女人
And there they are,
然后他们在哪儿
And they don't care where we are.
完全不关心我们在干什么
Stop it.
别说了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表