You look beautiful.
你看起来真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Now that you've fed me, why don't we go upstairs?
既然已经吃完了 我们为何不上楼去呢
Gene!
吉恩
I'm fine.
我没事
I don't know what to say. He's so mixed up.
我不知道该说什么 他大脑糊涂了
Gene, you are mixed up.
吉恩 你糊涂了
You're mixed up.
你才糊涂了
He's tired. He didn't sleep last night.
他昨晚都没怎么睡 一定是累的
Of course.
当然了
Dad, you have to go back to the doctor.
爸爸 你必须回医生那儿看看了
I already have an appointment for monday.
我已经预约好了星期一
So... daddy, what would you like to do today?
所以 爸爸 你今天想做些什么呢
Finish that puzzle?
继续玩那个填字游戏吗
Sure.
当然可以
And maybe drive into town.
或者可以开车去城里
Get you a milkshake.
顺便给你买♥♥杯奶昔
That's a grand idea.
这主意太棒了
Come in.
请进
Finally.
你终于来了
I told her to call you.
我让她给你打电♥话♥了
You should have called me.
你应该直接打电♥话♥给我的
Hello, Viola.
你好 瓦欧娜
And you two look good, considering.
你们俩看起来还不错
How are the children?
孩子们怎么样
They're good.
他们很好
I'm gonna make some calls.
我去打几个电♥话♥
You should be here every day.
你应该每天都到这来
That's not up to me.
那可由不得我
Why not? You've been here longer than her.
为什么 你在这的资历比她久
He needs you.
他需要你
I don't know about that.
这我可不知道
And you let Gloria and Judy ransack the house.
而你却任由歌♥莉亚和朱蒂掠夺这个家
You want to give me your temper?
你想冲我发脾气吗
He doesn't know who I am.
他都认不出我了
He's very, very sick.
他病得非常非常严重
You don't know how nice it is to hear someone say that.
终于听到有人说实话了 我觉得真好
Is he dying?
他要死了吗
I was at Elkins Park hospital on
那个星期天在埃尔金斯帕克医院
Sunday when they talked to her.
医生们跟她谈话的时候我也在场
It's just gonna get worse.
情况很可能会变得更糟
I don't know how much more I can take.
我不知道我还能撑多久
Well, this day comes eventually,
好了 不论你喜欢与否
Like it or not.
这天终究还是会来的
I'm an orphan.
我要成孤儿了
You are supposed to take care of your husband
现在 你应该照顾好你的老公
And your beautiful children now.
还有你可爱的孩子们
They are yours.
他们都是你的家人
You'll see.
你会明白的
The minute you leave, you'll remember him
当你离开的时候 你记住的还是
Exactly the way he used to be.
他曾经的样子
It's all good outside that door.
外面的世界仍然是美好的
Want these upstairs?
要把这些拿上楼吗
No. I have to put it all in the wash.
不 我要把它们都拿去洗
I'll go get the kids.
我去接孩子们
Francine promised them the pool tomorrow.
弗朗辛答应明天带他们去游泳
Carla will bring them home later.
卡拉晚些时候会把他们接回家的
I'm gonna take a shower.
我去洗个澡
Don.
唐
What?
怎么了
I think you should leave.
我觉得你该离开了
Really?
是吗
Yes.
是的
Bets, you're upset.
贝蒂 你很不安
I am.
是的
And I know how you feel about grieving.
我也知道你通常是怎么应对伤心的
I think I should be here for you.
我觉得我应该在这儿陪着你
That's your reason?
这就是你的理由?
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
I want to be here.
我想待在这
You need me here.
你这儿需要我
Why?
为什么
Nothing's changed. We were just pretending.
一切都还是跟之前一样 我们只是在演戏而已
Good afternoon, Mr. Draper.
下午好 德雷柏先生
Hello, Donna.
你好 唐娜
Allison.
我叫艾莉森
Of course.
当然了
Surprise!
惊喜
And this beautiful layette.
还有这件漂亮的婴儿服
We've also attempted to fortify your castle.
我们也顺便巩固了你的堡垒[为他也买♥♥了礼物]
Lucky strike, Martinson coffee,
幸福时光香烟 马丁森咖啡
Pampers, and some clearasil, for when it gets bigger.
帮宝适 和一些护肤品 等他长大些再用
You raided the storeroom for me.
你们简直为我洗劫了个仓库
Now, daddy-o, we've given this a lot of thought.
现在 准爸爸 我们为这花了很多心思
You are going to be blessed with a stinking miracle.
你将拥有这臭臭的奇迹
Stop it!
够了
So, in assessing the damage to your private life,
所以 考虑到对你的私生活造成的损害
We've gotten you some reading material.
我们为你准备了些阅读资料
What do you get for the man
你们给这个就要一无所有的人
Who is about to have nothing
还准备了什么
no, no, no, no. speech, speech.
不 不 讲话 讲话
I'm very touched by this party.
这个派对让我十分感动
That's the whole point.
这正是意义所在
You're not going to be touched.
从今以后你就再也不能沾花惹草了[touch双关语]
I got it, Paul. knock it off.
我知道 保罗 少来这一套
I want to toast all of you.
我要向你们致敬
And let's hope when this baby comes that he likes luckys.
并希望这孩子将来也会喜欢好幸福时光香烟
Here's to the little one, whatever it may be.
为小孩子 不管是男孩还是女孩
cheers. cheers.
干杯 干杯
I just wanted to say happy birthday.
我只是想说生日快乐
What's this?
这是什么
Tiffany's?
蒂凡尼[著名银饰品牌]
Who's it from?
谁送的啊
From Jane.
简
And roger, I'm sure.
还有罗杰 肯定是的
Will you cut the cake, dear?
亲爱的 切下蛋糕吧
Mr. Draper.
德雷柏先生
I wasn't expecting you till tomorrow.
我以为你明天才会来
How is everything? About how those things are.
事情还顺利吗 关于一些事情...
Joan, if you don't mind, can I borrow you for a moment?
琼 如果你不介意 我们能谈谈吗
of course. thank you.
当然 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
And you have your meeting with Mr. Odino at 10 tomorrow.
你和奥蒂诺先生的会议安排在明天十点
And then lee garner, jr. and the tv department at 3.
接下来是三点与李·加勒以及电视部的会面
Cancel everything.
全都取消了
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
Reschedule for friday?
全部重新安排到周五吗
No. clear the week.
不 空出整个礼拜
So. how was your family emergency?
那么 你的家庭危机怎么样了
Memorable. thank you.
十分难忘 谢谢
I assume that means everything's okay?
我猜想这意味着万事顺利
I'm leaving for california tomorrow for the rocket fair.
我明天就要为火箭的事情去加利福尼亚了
Good for you.
对你来说很好啊
Sunshine, bikinis.
阳光 比基尼
But didn't we already send a couple men?
但我们不是已经派了些人吗
Campbell and kinsey?
坎贝尔和金西
Not yet.
还没敲定呢
Well, campbell has got to go.
那么 坎贝尔必须要去
I've held his hand through 30 phone calls.
我已经替他打了30个电♥话♥了
Very good, Don. bring me a bag of oranges.
很好 唐 给我带一筐橘子
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表