You're asking if I've seen these before?
你问我是否看过这些
They've been running this for ten years.
他们这招已经用了十年了
The Playtex people are jealous.
倍得适的人很嫉妒
They shouldn't be.
他们不该嫉妒的
Maidenform is a dream,
美顿芳是个美梦
but Playtex is a bra.
但倍得适只是个胸罩
I've never seen either brand go wrong.
我从没见过这两个品牌走错路线
I had four of these up in my dorm.
我至少有四本在宿舍里
I didn't even know what advertising was.
我甚至不知道这是个什么广♥告♥
Why now? Sales are strong.
为什么要是现在 销量很不错啊
Someone has a wife with an opinion.
某些人家有仙妻
They would like to do what Maidenform is doing,
他们乐于追随美顿芳
not what we're doing.
而不是我们
Why? Then they both have the same campaign.
为什么 这样的话 两个品牌的广♥告♥将如出一辙
I love how they don't need a diagram.
我喜欢他们的广♥告♥中不含图表
Peggy, do you wear Playtex?
佩奇 你穿的也是倍得适吗
And if so, why?
如果是的话 为什么
I do,
是的
and I agree with the 95 women we surveyed
我的意见和我们调查过的95位女性一样
about how well it fits.
关于倍得适是否贴身
I find they both open easily.
我觉得两家的胸罩都很容易解开
I like a happy client,
我喜欢快乐的客户
although you'd think someone would be able
虽然你们都认为某人应该站出来
to talk them out of jumping onto a bandwagon
奉劝他们不要这么盲目地随大流
as solid as this.
即使是这么值得信赖的牌子
Maybe they want us to raise the bar.
可能他们希望我们扩大宣传力度
Why, because their share of the market
为什么 因为他们的
keeps increasing?
市场份额不断扩大吗
You see them every four months.
你看他们每四个月都推出新款
Why not throw them a bone?
为什么不给他们点颜色看看
Let them see they're paying for creative.
让他们尝尝出风头的代价
Just wrinkle it a little.
不用那么直接吧
I went to sleep in my bra,
我戴着我的胸罩进入梦乡
and I thought I was so-and-so.
我梦想我就是某某大人物
Thank you for that.
谢谢你的"创意"
Just for fun,
纯属娱乐
let's say we're looking for new,
假设我们正在寻找新颖的想法
and by new I mean old Maidenform.
所谓新颖就是指美顿芳以前的款式
Peggy, you dig in around Playtex's unique benefits.
佩奇 你去挖掘倍得适的独到之处
Just the man to do it.
最佳人选
What do I tell them?
我该和他们怎么说
Tell them you couldn't get a hold of me.
告诉他们你联♥系♥不上我
Mr. Phillips, your ex...
菲利普斯先生 您的前...
your wife...
您的夫人
Mrs. Phillips...
菲利普斯太太
Pauline. I see her.
宝琳 我看到她了
Thank you, Joyce.
谢谢你 乔伊斯
Hey, fella.
嘿 伙计
Hey, Chauncey. Come here.
昌西 过来
Someone made you smell like a girl, yes.
你现在闻起来真跟个女孩一样香
Come on. This way.
来吧 这边
Hey, slugger.
棒小伙
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Precious. Hi, Daddy.
宝贝 爸爸
You look well. So do you.
你看起来不错 你也是
How's your mother?
你母亲怎么样
Worse. She's very erratic.
很糟 状况很不稳定
Did you see the guy up at Brigham
你见过那个住在布里格姆的人了吗
that Bob Levinson recommended?
就是鲍勃·莱文森介绍的那个
I don't want to talk about this right now.
我现在不想谈这件事
I can't leave right now.
我现在无法抽身
I wish you would have told me
我以为你提前通知我
that you were going to be early.
你会早到的
Well, I know you're not good in the afternoons.
我知道你到了下午状态就不是很好
That's not true anymore. You know that.
不再那样了 你知道的
Okay.
好吧
You two have a good time.
你们俩好好玩
I will try and call you from Nana's.
我会在姥姥家给你们打电♥话♥的
Did you get a suite?
订到套间了吗
They opened up the room next door.
他们给我开了两个相连的房♥间
I even got a rollaway for Chauncey.
甚至还给昌西搞到个折叠床
'Cause he's a good boy. Yeah.
因为他是个乖孩子
We're going to have a wonderful time on the town.
我们会在镇上享受一段美好时光
I got tickets for A Funny Thing Happened.
我还买♥♥到了《开怀往事》的票
We saw it.
我们已经看过了
Not from these seats.
可不是头等座的票吧
I should go.
我该走了
So, you'll have to wait a little while in my office,
你们得先在我办公室等一会儿
do your studies, work up an appetite.
做做功课 想想一会儿吃什么
It's Memorial Day.
今天是阵亡将士纪念日
All I have is German vocabulary.
我的功课只有背德语单词
Hey, Duck. Sorry to bother you.
嘿 达克 抱歉打扰你了
Nice dog.
好漂亮的狗
Who are these?
他们是谁
This is my son Mark and my daughter Patricia.
这是我的儿子马克和女儿帕特丽夏
A handsome family.
帅气的一家
And this is Chauncey.
这位是昌西
I hope he can't smell cat on me.
我希望他在我身上不会闻到猫的味道
Freddie and I work together.
弗雷迪是我的同事
Can I bend your ear a minute?
可以借一步说话吗
Spit it out, Freddie.
直说吧 弗雷迪
We're going to need another box of brassieres.
我们还需要一箱胸罩
Yes. Of course.
好吧 当然可以
Enjoy your holiday.
好好享受假期
Come on, Chauncey.
来吧 昌西
Her skin cleared up, but she still looks unhappy.
她皮肤很干净 但她看起来还是不讨巧
She's a cheerleader.
她是一名拉拉队长
For who, the University of Dour?
哪个校队的 郁闷大学的吗
Does she have any cute friends?
她有可爱些的朋友吗
These are the top three.
这是最好的三个
I'm sorry, but compared to the kids on American Bandstand,
我很抱歉 但是和"美国舞台"的孩子相比
they look miserable.
他们看起来糟透了
Those kids are drunk.
那些孩子是喝醉了
Really?
真的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
What about the idea of them going on a date?
我有个想法 让他们去约会
Mr. And Mrs. Fresh Face.
新人先生和新人太太
We could do multiple panels in print,
我们可以制♥作♥多种印刷品
but it would really translate to TV.
跟电视屏幕效果也差不多
How?
怎么做
Like a contest?
像竞赛吗
No, it's a story.
不 只是个故事
Anticipation as they get ready,
先让他们做足准备
fixing their hair to look perfect.
做做头发 让自己看起来很完美
Their skin, it's not even on their mind.
他们的每一处肌肤 完美到想都不敢想
They're two kids who used to have a problem.
他们是两个过去有问题的孩子
Thanks, Clearasil.
谢谢你 克利拉斯[生产祛痘霜等化妆品的公♥司♥]
Maybe, but it's prom night,
也许吧 但在舞会之夜
and it ends with him at the door and her and a corsage,
以他和戴着胸花的她在门口相遇为结尾
the first moment they see each other.
这是他们初次见面
And Dad with the Brownie?
父亲还拿着核仁巧克力
Clearasil...
"克利拉斯"
and some kind of line.
再加上一些旁白
What about "Thanks, Clearasil"?
比如"谢谢你 克利拉斯"
I need to think about it.
我得考虑一下
I can work with that.
我可以为此效力
You want to run this by your father-in-law?
你还要交由你的岳父审核通过吗
Eventually.
再说吧
Have a nice holiday.
祝你假日快乐
So how the hell are you, Don?
最近怎么样 唐
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表