What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I'm talking about a 15-year-old lifeguard.
我说的是15岁的救生员
I'm talking about a bunch of tennis pros,
我说的是一帮职业网球手
Not to mention all those loafing
更不用说那些游手好闲
millionaires taking the summer off.
整个夏季不用工作的百万富翁们
Do you want to be ogled? Oh, Don.
你想赚回头率吗 噢 唐
Everybody bought one at the auction.
大家在拍卖♥♥会上都买♥♥了一件
It's desperate.
太疯狂了
I didn't know that.
我以为没什么
I have to go.
我该走了
See you tonight.
晚上见
Joan, there you are.
琼 你在这儿呢
Are you aware that I'm on the Playtex account?
你知道我也是倍得适广♥告♥项目的一员吗
What about it?
怎么了
Please tell the girls
请告诉那些秘书们
I am to be included in all the memos.
每一份会议记录上必须署上我的名字
Sure. For a moment there, I thought you were just another person
好的 我还以为 你也要过来问我
coming to ask me about my brassiere.
我的胸罩呢
Why aren't I on the list?
为什么名单上没有我
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道该怎么告诉你
I'm not involved in that.
我毫不知情
There's business going on, and I'm not invited.
他们开始商谈了 我却被排除在外
I'm a good drinker.
我很能喝
What are you asking me?
为什么你要来问我
You know how this office works.
你知道这是公♥司♥的规矩
Parts of it.
略有所知
Forget it.
算了
I've never had your job.
我从来没做过你的工作
I've never wanted it.
也从来没想过要做
You're in their country.
你现在跟他们混
Learn to speak the language.
还是跟着他们学规矩吧
You don't talk that way.
你不遵从他们的做事方式吗
I don't need to.
我不需要
And honestly,
而且 老实说
You've never listened to a word I've said.
你从来都是把我的话当耳旁风
You want to be taken seriously?
想让他们把你当回事吗
Stop dressing like a little girl.
别穿得跟个傻姑娘似的
Jacqueline Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe.
杰奎琳·肯尼迪[美国总统肯尼迪之妻] 玛丽莲·梦露
Women have feelings about these women
女人都视这两个女人为偶像
Because men do.
因为男人喜欢她们
Because we want both,
我们希望将这两个女人都拥入怀中
they want to be both.
于是女人们希望能将她们的优点融于一身
It's about how they want to be seen by us...
实质就是 女人希望给男人留下怎样的形象
Their husbands, their boyfriends,
她们的丈夫 男朋友
Their friends' husbands.
朋友的丈夫
Here's the idea, very simply.
这就是我们的创意 很简单
The bra is called the harlequin.
胸罩的名字叫 小丑
In fit and form, it should be your very best.
合身 得体 是你最理想的胸罩
It comes in black and white.
最简单的黑白二色
Jackie, Marilyn.
杰姬 玛丽莲
Same incredible fit, two different women.
不一样的女人 一样地合身
And the beauty of it is it's the same woman,
最美的地方在于 这是同一个女人
The same model.
同一个模特拍出来的
Look at that. It is.
看看啊 真的很...
And even if you don't notice it,
就算你没有注意到这一点
You still get a bit of an "aha"
看到广♥告♥词的时候
When you read the copy.
你就会立刻反应过来
"nothing fits both sides of a woman
"女人的双面特色
Better than Playtex."
只有倍得适才能展示得淋漓尽致
It's a very impressive idea, Don.
这创意非常棒 唐
I like the girl.
我喜欢那个女孩
So will your customers.
你的顾客也会喜欢的
It's a very flattering mirror.
这简直是面招人喜欢的镜子
This definitely moves you into Maidenform's neighborhood.
这绝对足以让你们和美顿芳平分秋色
But sales have been so good
我们的销量一直很好
When we talk about how well our brassieres fit.
因为我们生产的胸罩很合身
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
We were talking in the cab on the way over.
我们乘车过来的路上就在想
Let Maidenform have women's imaginations.
就让女人的梦想继续停留在美顿芳身上吧
We'll take their money.
我们只要赚到她们的钱就够了
I couldn't have said it better myself.
甚合我意
Well, I apologize for the goose chase.
抱歉 让你们白忙一场
We're very sorry.
真的很抱歉
No one else can have this campaign, right?
这个创意不会用在别的胸罩公♥司♥身上吧
It's yours.
它是你的
We'll keep it on file for you.
我们会为你们留下来的
A pleasure.
很荣幸
Thanks again. Thanks for coming in.
再次感谢 谢谢光临
That was a waste of inspiration.
真是浪费灵感
These people.
这些家伙
Don't worry. It's not your fault.
别担心 不是你的错
They made up their minds on the way over.
他们来的时候就做好决定了
Why put up a fight?
现在努力有什么用
I think we bought a couple years of security.
我想我们接下来几年都不用劳神了
If they ever decide they want to go that way,
如果他们想那样做
They know we can do it.
他们知道我们有能力做到
Listen, we would love to show our appreciation
听着 我们希望表达一下谢意
By entertaining you gentlemen tonight.
今天晚上各位尽情娱乐
And you can put it on our bill.
所有费用一律由我们公♥司♥承担
Make sure Don knows he's invited.
记得转告他 我们希望他也能来参加
Where should we go?
去哪儿娱乐呢
Surprise us.
你们做主吧
If we were to take you to see some girls in their underwear,
如果我们带你们去看内衣舞娘
Would you feel like you're at work?
你们会不会觉得仍是在工作呢
No. That sounds good.
不会 听起来很不错
Well, let us clear the decks.
好吧 我们先把工作解决了
6:30 at the Tom-Tom.
6点半在汤姆-汤姆俱乐部见
That's on 44th and 8th.
就在44街和第8街交界处
We will be there, and the tab will be open.
我们一定准时到场 请大家尽情狂欢
I'm going to go tell Campbell.
我去通知坎贝尔
Take care.
保重
Good to see you.
很高兴见到您
See you there. ByeBye.
到时见 再见
Mr. Phillips.
菲利普斯先生
We have artwork in the evening papers, son,
我们要在晚报上登广♥告♥插图
And I don't have them.
可我现在还没见着
Someone's supposed to put them on my desk,
此刻它应该出现在我的桌面上才对
Friday or not.
不管今天是不是周五
Should I get some?
要我去拿吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I'll be right back.
马上回来
It's flattering to be able to keep you interested.
能让你对我兴趣不减 真是一种荣幸
Stop talking.
别说话
Why don't you want me to talk?
为什么不想让我说话
You know you want me to.
你知道你想听的
Do I?
是吗
You do.
是的
Touch me.
抚摸我
No.
不
Don't stop torturing me.
折磨我吧
I want the full Don Draper treatment.
我要得到唐·德雷柏的"全力招待"
You're spoiling the mood.
气氛都被你破坏了
I wanted it, and I got it,
我心怀渴望 然后得到满足
And it's better than they said.
比她们说的要好多了
What?
什么
Have no fear.
别害怕
You're known as a connoisseur.
你是个情欲高手
You have lots of fans.
迷恋你的人数不胜数
Are you talking about me?
你说的是我吗
I wasn't, no.
当然不是
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表