Your mother will be here in a half an hour.
你们的妈妈半小时后会来
Where are we?
进展怎么样
We had an interesting idea.
我们有个不错的想法
We?
我们
Are you on Playtex?
你也穿着倍得适吗
He wants to get credit for his idea.
他觉得他的创意很被看好
You sure about that?
确定吗
Well, we went out the other night, after the meeting...
那晚会议结束后 我们去喝酒
you know, a little extra hours after hours...
就是晚上的一些消遣活动
and I looked around the bar.
我环顾酒吧四周
We all did.
我们都环顾了一下
From what I understand,
据我所知
Playtex has an amazing bra, but it doesn't take you anywhere.
倍得适是不错的胸罩 但也仅仅如此而已
Well put.
好的 继续
So I was thinking.
所以我就在想
Women right now already have a fantasy,
现在的女人们已经有了幻想
and it's not going up the Nile.
但却不是飞往尼罗河
It's right here in America.
而就在这里 在美国
Jackie Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe.
杰姬·肯尼迪和玛丽莲·梦露
Every single woman is one of them.
每个女人都可以模仿她们
Watch this.
来看看
Jackie.
杰姬
Marilyn.
玛丽莲
Jackie.
杰姬
Marilyn...
玛丽莲
Well, Marilyn's really a Joan, not the other way around.
玛丽莲是琼 但琼不是玛丽莲
That is an idea and an impressive presentation.
这创意不错 阐述也很到位
Well, you always say it's a 24-hour-a-day job.
你总说对创意人员来说 每分每秒都是工作时间
Apparently, I've already signed off on it.
很明显 我非常赞同
I don't know if all women
我不确定是不是每个女人身上
are a Jackie or a Marilyn.
都有杰姬或玛丽莲的倩影
Maybe men see them that way.
或许只是在男人看来如此罢了
Bras are for men.
女人的胸罩就是为了男人而戴的
Women want to see themselves the way men see them.
男人喜欢什么样的 女人就会穿什么样的
You're a Jackie or a Marilyn...
你是杰姬 或者玛丽莲
A line and a curve.
直线美和曲线美
Nothing goes better together.
没有什么比合二为一更好了
Which do you think I am?
你们觉得我属于哪种
Gertrude Stein.
葛楚.斯泰因[19世纪美国作家]
I would say you're more classical,
我觉得你比她更加传统
Hellenic.
古希腊风格
Irene Dunne.
艾琳·杜恩[名演员]
I love Irene Dunne.
我喜欢艾琳·杜恩
Peggy, you're going to have company on this.
佩奇 这个项目将有人协助你完成
Congratulations, Kinsey.
恭喜你 金西
You forced your way onto an account.
你终于争取到了一个项目
Mr. Phillips is here.
菲利普斯先生来了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Get back. Out.
回来 出去
Who's the new account man?
这位新业务员是谁
It's Chauncey. Sorry about that.
它叫昌西 抱歉
Listen, any idea when I can schedule Playtex?
我什么时候和倍得适公♥司♥的人会面
We're laying track.
还在联♥系♥当中
I think you can bring the train in tomorrow.
我想你可以约他们明天来
Something new, I hope.
我希望你们有新的创意
Can I drop some crumbs, at least?
我可以先听为快吗
Two sides of one woman...
一个女人的两面
Jackie by day,Marilyn by night.
白天是杰姬 晚上是玛丽莲
Maybe it's two girls.
也许是两个女人
But definitely two flavors...
但绝对是两种风情
Vanilla and cherry.
香草和樱桃
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Don, your girl says you're free for lunch.
唐 你的助理说你午餐时间有空
She's in charge.
她说了算
Come on, Chauncey.
来吧 昌西
Come on.
快来
Thought you all were listening. Let's go.
你们没听见吗 走吧
Freddie.
弗雷迪
What, sweetheart?
怎么了 甜心
I wish you would have told me you
我希望你提前告诉我
were going to work tuesday night.
你星期二晚上要工作
If you have something better,
如果你有更好的想法
I'll run it by Don.
我可以向唐汇报一下
He already likes that.
他对那个创意已经很满意了
Yes, he does.
是的 他确实喜欢
Isn't that our goal?
那不正是我们的目标吗
I'm not saying I had a better idea,
我不是说我有更好的创意
But now I'm not even a part of it.
可现在我完全是个无关人等
All I had to do was be in that bar.
看来只要我去了酒吧就会有功劳
Believe me, you didn't want to be in that bar.
相信我 你不会喜欢待在那酒吧的
The work's done.
创意已经有了
Now go write me some titillating copy.
现在去写份精彩的文案吧
Mr. Draper is here to see you.
德雷柏先生来找您
Send him in.
请他进来
Are you coming by to pick me up?
你是来接我一起乘车的吗
No.
不是
It's just I wasn't really planning on coming back after lunch.
只是我吃完午餐就不打算回来了
Any way we can have this conversation now?
我们现在可以谈谈吗
Conversation?
谈谈
Roger told me it was just a friendly lunch.
罗杰告诉我那顿午餐 只是为了向他们示好
I know.
我知道
People start giving you things.
人们开始送一些东西
They think it's cute.
他们觉得这样有利于拉近距离
I've got a crate of that crap somewhere.
我有整整一篮子那东西
That's quite a playing field you have there.
你这个运动场真不错啊[办公桌]
I don't like anything on it but ashes.
上面都堆满了废物 和灰尘无异
I thought maybe your secretary was better than mine.
可能你的秘书比我的好
Nobody's secretary's better than yours.
你的秘书无人能及
You creative directors.
你们这些创意总监啊
All I can say is it's been hard
我只能说 要搞清楚这里的状况
to figure things out around here.
实在是太难了
Eighteen months in?
你来18个月了吧
We can't be that unusual.
我们没那么特殊吧
I'm doing the job you hired me to do.
你们聘请我 不就是要来做这工作的吗
I tell people that Sterling Cooper is the only place to be.
我告诉大家斯特林库珀是广♥告♥公♥司♥中的首选
You've been pitching more to me
你把时间都花在了我身上
than you have to clients.
对客户倒是不怎么在乎
What does that mean?
你什么意思
It means you've been selling their ideas to me
意思是 你极力向我宣传他们的想法
More than mine to them.
而不是把我的想法转达给他们
When I was in the marine corps,
我当年在海军陆战队的时候
I missed duty.
有一次耽误了值勤
Fell down the steps or something.
好像是在楼梯上不小心滑到了
My squad leader covered, but then I confessed to the men.
我的班长帮我隐瞒了下来 但最后我还是坦白了
He laid down some rifle fire for me,
他想让我免于责罚
and I acted like I didn't need it.
我却不领情
That's not the situation I want to be in here.
我不想在此也陷入同样的状况
So what, you're covering for me?
怎么 你也在保护我吗
Who am I in this story?
我在这个故事中扮演哪个角色
I'm grateful, Don.
我充满感激 唐
If you hadn't brought me in,
如果不是你向公♥司♥推荐我
where would I be?
我现在还不知道在哪儿呢
Some fifth wheel at Mccann?
麦凯恩座下的第五把交椅吗
Look, I did everything I could for you on American Airlines.
美航那事我真的已经竭尽全力了
It was a risk worth taking.
冒那么大的风险 的确是值得的
People think of us differently.
我们在外界的形象会就此大为改观
What do you want me to say?
你到底想让我说什么
That we're on the same team?
说我们共处同一个团队
That I love being in your unit?
说我很喜欢和你并肩作战吗
Sarge, I'm scared?
长官 我很害怕
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表