剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Human Target S01E02
《替身标靶》第一季 第二集
Tell me your name.
告诉我你的名字
Tell me who you really are.
告诉我你的真实身份
Because until there's a name,
如果你一直隐姓埋名
everything is a lie.
那一切终不过是一个谎言
I'm entitled to know who you are.
我有权知道你是谁
All right.
好吧
Then at least explain to me
那至少和我解释下
what the hell is going on.
到底发生了什么事
Plane's on fire.
飞机起火了
I'm aware
这我知道
The plane's on fire.
这架飞机起了火
I'm also aware that we lost the captain
我还知道我们失去了机长
and the first officer to smoke inhalation.
副机长因吸入浓烟而受伤
And I let a guy claiming to be an insurance salesman
我还让某个自称是保险推销员的人
into the cockpit because he promised he could handle it.
进入驾驶舱 还相信他能搞定一切
I'm not an insurance salesman.
我不是保险推销员
I'm private security.
我是私人保镖
I'm protecting a client on this flight,
我的客户搭乘这次航♥班♥ 我负责保护他的安全
which pretty much means I'm protecting everybody
但事到如今 显然我必须肩负起
on this flight at this point.
保护航♥班♥上所有人的责任
Have a seat. I could use the help.
坐吧 帮一下我
My help?
我能帮你吗
You do realize I'm just a stewardess.
你知道我只是个空姐
Flight attendant.
也算空乘人员
Have a seat.
坐下
In my business, the cyber-security business,
在我们网络安全这一领域
sometimes you're nothing but a name.
有时别人只是知道你的名字而已
Which was why Casper felt safe coming to me.
所以鬼马小精灵会放心来找我
I'm sorry, Mr. Tennant.
不好意思 泰内特先生
Casper? Is that a person's name?
鬼马小精灵 那是个人名吗
An alias.
是个化名
Occasionally, I'll hire freelance hackers
我们时而会雇佣一些自♥由♥黑客
to test our security defenses.
以检验我们的安全防御系数
Casper is one of the best.
鬼马小精灵是其中的佼佼者
He's also one of the most paranoid.
但同时也极端偏执和多疑
All I've ever known is a screen name.
所以自始至终我只知道这个化名
Casper's latest attack exposed
鬼马小精灵最近一次的攻击
a flaw in the architecture of the internet itself.
暴露了英特网结构自身存在的一个缺陷
Imagine being able to bypass any security measure.
致使别人能够渗透进任何保安措施
Any firewall.
任何防火墙
Any password.
任何密♥码♥
Hold on a second. What are you saying?
等等 你在说什么
That your guy is sitting on some sort of skeleton key
你是说他有一种类似于万♥能♥钥♥匙♥的东西
to the internet?
可以侵入互联网吗
No.
不
The skeleton key.
就是万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
The end of information security as we know it.
据我们所知 这会终结我们的安全系统
Casper agreed to fly
鬼马小精灵同意坐飞机过来
to my headquarters in Seattle
到我在西雅图的总部
to deliver the key and help us patch
把钥匙带来并协助我们修复
the flaw that allows it to work.
能够被万♥能♥钥♥匙♥入侵的漏洞
He was due to arrive tonight.
他本该今晚到达
But then last night,
但是昨天晚上
someone broke into my office.
有人闯进了我的办公室
They killed a security guard
杀害了一名保安
to get access to my computer.
黑进了我的电脑
The only thing they accessed
他们唯一查看的东西
was my correspondence with casper.
就是我和鬼马小精灵的通信记录
So they have all of his flight information.
所以他们得知了所有的航♥班♥信息
Well, I assume you told Casper not to board.
我想你已经告诫他不要登机了吧
I have no way to contact Casper.
我没法主动联♥系♥他
Casper contacts me.
每次都是他联♥系♥我
That's the number one rule of these people--
那些人的首要准则
always remain anonymous.
就是保持匿名
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
You know, with this thing,
要知道 有了这个玩意
You could hack into the federal reserve,
你可以黑进美联储
steal billions.
盗取数亿钱财
Air traffic control.
操控航♥空♥交通
Crash planes in mid-air.
让飞机在半空中相撞坠毁
So what you're saying
你的意思是
is there any thief or terrorist in the world
世界上所有的盗贼和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
who wouldn't kill to get their hands on it.
都愿意付出一切代价得到这件东西吗
Casper'll be anonymous before he gets on the plane.
鬼马小精灵上飞机前没人知道他的身份
And then he'll be protected
只要他一下飞机
by tennant's men in seattle
到达西雅图之后
When he gets off,
泰内特的人会保护他的安全
but if you know what flight he's on,
但如果你知道他乘坐的航♥班♥
he's just one of a few dozen passengers.
那他就隐藏在乘客之中
Safe bet that whoever broke into Tennant's office
不论是谁闯进了泰内特的办公室
is gonna try to grab Casper on this flight.
他必定想在此航♥班♥上拿下鬼马小精灵
So board the plane,
所以我只要登上飞机
identify the principal and the threat,
确认要保护的客户和危险人物
Neutralize the latter, save the former,
除掉他 保护客户安全
The world keeps on spinning.
就大功告成 相安无事
Right. You are Martin Gill.
对 你叫马汀·吉尔
Head of sales at the quality mutual insurance.
是质量互助保险的销♥售♥主管
Corporate's just tagged you to open a new branch in Seattle.
公♥司♥指派你去西雅图筹办分公♥司♥
Mazel tov.
恭喜啊
Insurance salesman. Lovely.
保险推销员 不错啊
I figured it'd be a way for you to chat people up
我想这样你就可以和人搭讪
without drawing any attention.
而不引起别人的注意
Hey, you still have that pen thing
你还有那种在纳什维尔任务时用的那种
you used on that job in Nashville?
有点像钢笔的东西吗
The detonator?
雷♥管♥?
No, no, the one with the little syringe on it.
不不 是那种带注射器的
Yeah. Why, you want it?
有啊 怎么 你想用吗?
Identify the threat,sell him some insurance,
确认威胁 卖♥♥他点保险
pop him full of ketamine,
然后给他注射点麻醉剂
He wakes up in a squad car in Seattle.
等他醒了已经在西雅图的警车上了
Sounds like a plan.
好像已经计划好了
Flight's in three hours, so we better get moving.
飞机3小时后就要起飞了 我们得走了
Oh, just, uh, one more thing.
噢 还有件事
There's two jobs to be done at once.
我们有两件事要做
Two unknowns to identify.
两个人物的身份需要确认
It'd be nice to have you on the plane with me.
你最好和我一起上飞机
So I'll guard the hacker,
我来保护黑客
And you neutralize the threat.
你来排除危险人物
Exactly.
没错
Well, there's just the question now of your cover.
所以 你以什么身份作掩护就成问题了
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么
Well, one insurance salesman yapping at the passengers, that's one thing.
保险推销员和乘客说个不停 正常
But two, it's just downright suspicious.
但是两个人 这也太可疑了
We can't really do that.
我们不能这么做
Plus, one of us should be able
而且我们之间也应该有个人
To have free range on the plane.
可以在飞机上自♥由♥活动啊
Why are you-- why the hell is he smiling?
他到底笑什么啊
What do you want?
您需要点什么
Yeah, what's a guy got to do to get a drink around here?
我要怎样才能有酒水喝
Oh, that's really funny.
真好笑啊
We'll see how funny it is
咱们看看
when I'm serving time in federal prison.
等我进联邦监狱坐牢是不是更好笑
I told you,
我跟你说过
My buddy in TSA's got that covered.
我在运输安♥全♥局♥的朋友已经安排好了
What are you so upset about?
你不用这么郁闷吧
I got the hard part.
我的任务多难啊
All you do is walk around and talk to people.
你只要走两圈和人说说话就行了
Greetings from the flight deck.
机组人员向您问好
Current temperature in Seattle is 52 degrees and raining.
西雅图现在是11摄氏度有雨
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表