剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, what did you mean by that?
你刚才是什么意思
Excuse me?
什么
You said that if you'd been there,
你说如果当时你们在场
this would be over by now.
问题就不会拖到现在
What did-- what did you mean?
这是什么意思
Well, we could've surveyed the meet
我们能控制局面
and, uh, made a move once the gunmen showed themselves.
一旦枪手现身就采取行动
Oh, I see. You could've kept eyes on the bridge,
明白了 你们当时可以监控桥面
made sure that it was clear.
保证安全
Exactly.
正是
You didn't mention that the meet took place on a bridge
你在官方报告中并没有提及会面地点
in your official report, did you?
是在桥上 对吧
No.
没有
Yeah, well, it seems to me like inspector Gibson already knew.
可吉布森督察好像已经知道了
Did it seem that way to you?
你不觉得奇怪吗
Wow. This is awkward.
这下尴尬了
Wait a minute.
等等
You two were the gunmen on the bridge
你俩就是打算在桥上杀死怀缇·多伊尔
that were trying to kill Whitey doyle and Allyson.
和艾丽森的枪手
Right?
对吗
Okay, now this is awkward.
这下真尴尬了
Looks like we figured out who's trying to kill you.
看来我们找到要杀你的人了
Why? I don't understand.
我不明白
I don't understand, Why is this happening?
怎么会发生这种事
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Am I okay?
我能好吗
Police officers, whom I have spent my entire
我整个职业生涯都在
professional life trying to defend,
保护警务人员
are trying to kill me.
他们却要来杀我
Why?
为什么
Why? We don't know. We don't know.
我们都不知道
I'm being protected by a guy
而这个保护我的人
who just strangled someone with a seat belt
刚用安全带勒死了人
and then threw him from a moving car.
还把他扔下飞车
And--and you're now in the process of trying to steal another car.
而现在 又在偷车
So you tell me-- am I okay?
你说 我能好吗
You're fine.
你平安无事
I'm going to call my office, and they can put an end to this.
我要给办公室打电♥话♥ 让他们来了结
This is Allyson.
我是艾丽森
Put the phone down.
快挂电♥话♥
We need to go right now.
我们得马上离开
Give it to me. Get in the car.
给我 上车
How did you know they were coming?
你怎么知道他们来了
They're tracking me?
他们追踪我
Using you to get to Whitey-- not a bad plan,
利用你来接近怀缇 不错的计划
Except for the part where you found out about them.
只可惜露出马脚 暴露了身份
Now Gibson has to kill you too.
现在吉布森也要杀了你
How are they tracking me, my phone?
他们怎么跟踪我 手♥机♥
That's a good place to start.
有可能
Let's start removing pieces of the equation
让我们来一个个排除
Until we can nail it down.
直到找到为止
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
Well, you told me to get rid of it.
你让我把手♥机♥扔了啊
I said remove it from the tracker,
我是说把它和跟踪装置分开
Not throw it out the window.
不用扔到窗外
Guess it wasn't the phone.
看来不是手♥机♥
Guess not.
猜就不是
Next step, take your clothes off.
下一步 把你的衣服脱了
Excuse me? Clothes off now.
什么 现在把衣服脱了
There's a tracker on you somewhere.
你身上某个地方有追踪器
We're never going to lose these guys unless we find it.
除非找到它 否则我们甩不掉这些人
You're kidding me.
你在开玩笑
I'm really not.
我是严肃的
Call my office.
给我办公室打电♥话♥
Yeah, five cops tried to kill you.
五个警♥察♥要杀你
I'm not sure who we can trust there.
我可不确定那是不是安全
Yeah, listen, it's me.
听着 是我
I've got another development.
我有新情况
The gunmen on the bridge, they were cops.
桥上的那些枪手 是警♥察♥
They blew their chance at Whitey,
他们没能逮到怀缇
but they got themselves assigned to
在那之后
her security detail after the fact.
他们就开始盯上了她
I got names and badge numbers,
我知道他们的名字和警号♥
including an inspector named wes Gibson.
还有一个叫吉布森的督察
Only five cops probably isn't just five.
很可能不止五个
There's a good chance there's more iceberg there.
只是冰山一角
You still got that buddy in I.A.?
你在内部事务处里还有人吗
Yeah, I'll call him right now.
有的 我现在找他
Why don't they use their sirens?
他们为什么不鸣警笛
Well, why make a scene when he's got the tracker?
有追踪器还用得着警笛吗
Gibson knows he won't lose us.
吉布森知道我们逃不掉
He knows we can't run forever.
我们又不能一直跑路
He can just hang back, wait for us to stop,
他可以等到我们放弃跑路的时候
And then they got us
然后再逮我们
Eyes forward, please.
眼睛向前看 谢谢
Oh, this is bad.
糟糕
The tracker's still pointing at me.
追踪器还指向我
I was afraid of that.
我就担心会发生这种事
That means the tracker's not on you, it's in you.
这表明追踪器是在你体内
In--in me? That sounds like a problem.
在我体内 听起来很成问题
Yeah, it does.
是的
Look, I know somebody who can help us.
我能找到人帮忙
We just need to stall for a little bit of time.
我们只需要拖延一会儿
What are you doing?
你想干嘛
I'd suggest a seat belt.
劝你先系上安全带
I don't like this plan. I really don't.
我不喜欢这样 真的不喜欢
We haven't even gotten to the good part yet.
好戏还没登场呢
Not bad.
还不坏
It's not my first time.
这可不是我的第一次
Could you put some clothes on? It's distracting.
你能穿上衣服吗 很让我分心
Hey, Dude. Hey.
老兄 你好
Thanks for dropping everything to help us.
谢谢你百忙之中来帮我们
You caught me at a good time.
你赶上了好时间
Just finished shampooing out the trunk of my car.
刚洗完我的汽车后备箱
So somebody's tracking you?
有人在追踪你
Why isn't she naked yet?
她怎么没脱♥光♥
We tried that already.
已经试过了
Interesting. And who are you?
有趣 你是哪位
Uh, Allyson, Guerrero.
艾丽森 这是格雷罗
Guerrero, Allyson.
格雷罗 这是艾丽森
Nice to meet you.
幸会
All right, let's get to work.
好吧 开动
Al, hey.
埃尔
How are you doing, man?
你好吗
Good to see you. Thanks for coming down to see me so quickly.
高兴看到你 谢谢你这么快就能来
So what's so important you couldn't talk about it over the phone?
什么事这么重要 不能在电♥话♥里说
Oh, my client's kind of in the thick of it right now.
我的客户现在遇到麻烦
She got a couple dirty cops on her tail.
有些无间警♥察♥在跟踪她
I'm just trying to figure out how deep the whole thing goes.
我只是想弄清这趟水有多深
Sure thing.
没问题
Just give me a name, and I can get into it.
名字给我 我去查查
Wes Gibson.
韦斯·吉布森
Who's your client?
你的客户是
An a.D.A., Russo.
地方助理检察官 姓罗素
She contacted Whitey Doyle, had him ready to talk.
她联♥系♥上怀缇·多伊尔 让他准备开口
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
抱歉 我帮不上你
Well, wait, what do you mean you can't, al?
等等 什么叫你帮不上
This is your job.
你就是吃这碗饭的啊
Don't tell me how to do my job,
不用你教我做事
you of all people.
特别是你
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表