剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
You're Jason Banneker,
你是詹森·班纳克
CEO of Agrius Industries.
阿格里工业公♥司♥的CEO
It says it in this too.
这里面也写着呢
Where'd you get these?
你从哪得到这份资料的
Well, I hate to ruin the surprise.
我不想糟蹋这个惊喜
It's all gonna come out at your trial.
不过这资料将出现在对你的审判中
Come on, Jason.
詹森 别装了
You knew what happened to that miner.
你知道那矿工是怎么死的
You knew propalyde was toxic
你也知道波普莱德有毒
and then you hide it.
但你却想隐瞒这一切
So here's how it's gonna go for you and Agrius.
接下来你和公♥司♥的下场将是
You're gonna get raked over the coals.
你会受到谴责
Your stock price is going right in the crapper.
你的股票会跌破发行价
Fines.
随后而来的罚款
Payout to Hank Benson's family
和付给汉克·班森家的赔偿金
is gonna make your head swim and then you
将多的让你头晕目眩
are gonna have a nice extended stay
然后你将被长♥期♥关押在
at Eglin Minimum Security Prison.
伊格林低度设防监狱
That's pretty much set in stone as far as you're concerned,
就你而言 这几乎是定局了
believe that.
相信我
And if you're lucky...
如果你运气够好
well, that'll be the end.
那些就算是终点了
Get on with it.
接着说
I can make sure you go away
我有办法
for conspiracy to murder Jessica Shaw.
让你因意图谋杀杰西卡·肖而被判死刑
Only it won't be at federal summer camp.
那你就不用待在联邦夏令营了
It'll be at Lompoc.
而会待在隆波克
You know, for real prison.
一个真正的监狱
Two to a cell. Ten to a shower.
两人一间牢房♥ 十人一个冲凉房♥
Trust me.
相信我
You wouldn't do well there at all.
在那里你不会有好日子过的
What exactly is it you want?
你到底想要什么
Couple things.
几件事
One...
第一
Nobody messes with Jessica Shaw.
放过杰西卡·肖
Not during the propalyde trial.
不只在案件审判阶段
Not... ever.
是永远
And two, you take out your checkbook
第二 取出你的支票簿
and write a check out to me for whatever's in it.
写一张空白支票给我
Now you do that
你现在这样做了
and the murder will just stay in my pocket.
那么谋杀的罪名就远离你了
But you mess around...
但如果你想胡闹
bye, Jason.
那么永别了 詹森
So who do I make this out to?
支票要写给谁
Hey! Hey, do you mind?
安静点行吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You know, I don't know if you noticed it,
我不知道你有没有注意到
but I'm working here.
但我正在工作
I'm trying to clean up another one of your messy...
我正努力收拾你这次工作留下的...
tracks.
烂摊子
Hey, you want to take Carmine for a walk?
你想带卡迈恩去散步吗
No.
不想
Neither do I, so this is how he gets his exercise.
我也不想 所以只能这样来让他运动
Lucky dog.
这狗真好运
I'll just, um...
我要...
be in my office.
回办公室了
Did I interrupt?
我打断你们了吗
No, no, no.
没有
He's just always grumpy like that.
他经常这样发牢骚
So what's up?
找我有事
I was just in the area.
我刚好在附近
Went to see my mother.
刚见完我妈妈
How is she?
她还好吗
Grateful.
她很感谢你们
Very grateful.
非常感激你们
As am I.
我也是
So where you winging off to next?
那你下一个目的地是哪
What makes you think I'm not sticking around?
你为什么认定我一定会离开
Well, you don't really strike me as a purse-carrying kind of woman,
因为你给我的印象不像是个习惯背包的人
but you're carrying a purse.
但你现在背着包
Band-aid on your arm
而且你手臂上贴着止血贴
says you probably just got a vaccination.
说明你可能刚接种疫苗了
I'm guessing yellow fever.
我猜是黄热病的疫苗
Comfortable clothes, travel shoes.
而且你穿着舒适的衣服和旅行鞋
Your mom told me.
其实是你妈妈告诉我的
Thanks again.
再次感谢你
If you're ever in Dakar,
如果你来达喀尔[塞内加尔首都]
just give me a shout.
记得来找我
Hey, there's a great French Bistro on Medina Street.
麦地那街有一家很棒的法国餐馆
Well, it's worth checking out.
值得一试
Maybe I will.
也许我会去的
Oh, one more thing.
还有一件事
A little something from Agrius Industries.
阿格里工业公♥司♥给你的
What's this for?
这算什么
That's some travel money...
你的旅行资金
so you can keep pushing your boulder uphill.
这样你就可以继续你的推石上山工程了
Thank you.
谢谢
Carmine!
卡迈恩
Good boy.
乖孩子
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表