剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
我要怎么和你取得联♥系♥啊
No, no, you can't just disappear.
不行 你不能就这么消失了吧
I'm--I'm gonna have to owe you one.
欠你一个人情 日后再还
See ya.
拜拜
Russians are claiming that chechen terrorists
俄♥国♥人声称当时是车♥臣♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
tried to seize their embassy.
试图袭击他们的大使♥馆♥
"An investigation continues
"袭击事件发生时"
"as to whether the FBI
"是否有一位联邦调查局的"
had an undercover agent
"正在执行任务的卧底也在现场"
within the compound at the time of the attack."
"对此我们会进行进一步的调查"
I'm gonna prove what happened.
我会证明到底发生了什么
Ah, yes.
是啊
Your phantom witness, right?
你幻想中的目击证人 对吧
Not a phantom, a person...
不是幻想 是实实在在的一个人
with fingerprints...
一个有指纹的人
That the lab just pulled off of this.
化验室刚刚化验了这个
All right, mystery man,
好吧 神秘人
Who are you?
你到底是哪号♥人物呢
Yeah?
怎么
You got a visitor.
有人来看你了
Hi.
你好啊
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Better.
好多了
Come on in.
进来吧
I read your article.
我读了你的文章
Danny would've been proud.
丹尼一定会为你骄傲的
Thank you.
谢谢
And thank you...
还有 谢谢
for everything.
你做的一切
But I actually had one more question.
可还有一点我不明白
Sure.
说吧
What?
是什么
I need to know--
我得知道
Who was my brother, really?
我哥哥到底是什么人
He was a lot of different people.
他有很多身份
He was whoever he had to be to get the job done at the time.
为了完成任务 他会伪装成任何人
That's what made him so good.
所以他无往不胜
No one could ever quite pin him down.
雁过无痕
It's kind of the nature of the job.
这就是这份工作的本质
Sounds lonely.
听上去很孤独
See, when you're a guy like Danny,
一旦你成为丹尼这种人
you can't have any attachments.
你心中就不能有任何杂念
It distracts focus,
因为那会让你分心
puts people you care about in danger.
会让你在乎的人陷入险境
I'm guessing that's why he never told you.
我想 这就是为什么他一直瞒着你
Thank you.
谢谢
Couple of things.
还有几件事
One,
第一
if anybody asks, we never met.
如果有人问起 绝对不能说我们见过面
And if I call, pick up the phone.
还有 如果我打电♥话♥给你 记得要接
It might be important.
可能是很重要的事
You got it.
明白了
Take care.
保重
What's up with you?
你怎么了
I got an alert somebody just ran your prints
我收到警报 联邦调查局的某个人
at the F.B.I.
刚刚在搜索你的指纹
Oh, yeah.
是噢
It must have been climbing over the wall.
肯定是翻墙的时候
I think I got my prints on her side of the handcuffs.
我想我可能把指纹留在她的手铐上了
You left your prints?
你竟然留下指纹
Why the hell would you leave your prints?
你怎么会留下你的指纹
I didn't do it on purpose.
我不小心的
You didn't forget to wipe 'em
你不是忘了擦掉指纹
so she'd have a way to find you eventually?
你是为了让她最终能找到你
I saw the two of you before we picked you up.
我之前就看到你俩的热乎劲儿了
You think I'd risk everything for a woman?
你觉得我会为一个女人铤而走险吗
What am I, 14?
当我青春期吗
So it was a mistake?
这么说这是个失误喽
Yes.
是 的
You're sure?
你 确 定
Yes.
确 定
Winston,
温斯顿
if I never see that woman again, it'll be too soon.
真爱不死[模仿歌♥曲"If I Never Love Again
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表