剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
We won't go in the front door.
我们不从正门进
Connor, thanks.
康纳 多谢
Sorry about the mess.
抱歉搞得这么乱
I've seen worse.
更乱的我都见过
I told you not to look down.
我说过了 别往下看
I think I made it abundantly clear to you
我已经说的够清楚了
how I feel about heights.
我有恐高症
This is barely 20 feet.
这只有20英尺
It hardly qualifies as heights.
一点也不高
Even if you did fall,
就算你摔下来
you'd probably break something
最多是骨折
but you wouldn't die.
死不了的
One of my men has just informed me
手下有人说
That a silent alarm in the east wing has been tripped.
东侧大楼的无声报♥警♥被触发了
Ah the princess is here.
公主驾到
She's trying to get to her mother.
她试图要拜见女王
Have the motorcade brought round.
准备好车队
I'm going to have the queen Removed
我要立刻带女王
from the premises immediately.
离开这里
I'll have my men secure the area.
我会派人严密监控
The princess will not leave here alive.
公主插翅难逃
Good.
很好
There. wasn't so bad, was it?
看 没那么糟吧
Honored you could make it.
恭候多时
Let's be civilized about this shall we? Gents.
两位 我们好好谈谈可以吗
Come on.
快来
You feeling better about those fencing lessons?
击剑练习派上用场了
Yeah.
是啊
Where's your mother?
你母亲在哪
There.
那儿
I've gotten word from the NYPD
纽约警♥察♥局刚来消息
There's a credible threat against the queen.
女王正面临威胁
I need her out of this building right now.
我需要带她离开大楼
Excuse me your majesty.
抱歉 陛下
This way, please.
这边请
Mother. This way.
母亲 这边请
Mother!
母亲
She's your wife. get her under control.
她是你妻子 稳住她
Mother!
妈
Wait.
等一下
Victoria what in god's name...
维多利亚 我的天啊
Tony,what the hell are you doing? Come on!
托尼 想干什么 住手
Tony.
托尼
You're killing me you know that?
你可真要杀了我
Stop!
住手
Mother... Stop!
妈妈 停手
Victoria.
维多利亚
What is the meaning of this?
你这什么意思
Mother, this is tony. he's...
妈妈 这是托尼 我的...
I can see.
看得出来
Walter tried to kill me for it.
沃特想要杀了我
Templeton too.
邓普顿也是
And we have evidence to prove it.
我们手上有证据
Things are not as they seem your majesty.
事情并非如此 殿下
All part of your duty to protect the crown?
这么做也是为了保护王室吗
Always.
没错
She's my daughter.
她可是我女儿
So you intend to marry this man?
那么 你打算和他结婚
If you'll have me.
如果你不反对
Then I can also assume you plan to abdicate
那我猜想你也打算放弃
Your claim to the throne.
王位的继承权
Not without a fight I won't.
除非迫不得已
Ah.
哦
Well then
好吧
This is a much longer conversation
这一点我们
For another time.
有时间再议
Victoria who's this?
维多利亚 他是谁
Christopher Chance her majesty the queen.
陛下 他叫克里斯托·吉斯
Thank you. Mr. Chance.
万分感谢 吉斯先生
Vast crowds await the arrival of the princess
大厅内外人山人海
Both inside and outside of the hall.
翘首以盼公主的驾临
A romance that played out both in the tabloids...
大街小巷传遍了公主的罗曼史
Maybe he's got family money.
他没准会得到大笔家族遗产
Let it go, man.
别去想了
Things like this don't just happen, dude.
这种事情百年一遇
It ain't natural.
太不正常了
Why do you even care?
你操心这个干嘛呢
She's got like four castles, dude.
她家可有四座城♥堡♥
Not four homes four castles.
不是一般的房♥子 是城♥堡♥
One of them sits on like 50,000 acres.
一座占地就有五万英亩
And that's the summer house.
还仅仅是个皇家夏宫
Well, they don't belong to her.
那也不是公主的
They belong to the queen.
都是女王的啊
Yeah, but when the old lady kicks it
可一旦她驾鹤西去
It all goes Victoria...
它们全都归公主了
And Prince Tony.
还有托尼王子
Did you ever stop to think
你有没有想过
That maybe just maybe
我只是说一种可能性
She fell for this guy
她爱上他
Because he saves people for a living?
仅仅因为他救死扶伤
Because he throws himself out there
他不顾一切
To help people who are in need?
救人于水生火热之中
I bet he is in a band.
他一定能发大财
You a hot mess.
你真无聊
It's not like I never had my shot with royalty.
我怎么就和皇家无缘
A stripper wearing a tiara
一个戴着皇冠的小混混
Does not constitute royalty.
可不算是皇家成员
Not talking about her, dude.
别再说她了
Talking about Ruki.
说说卢琪吧
Ruki?
卢琪
Third daughter to a maasai warrior chief.
马赛军首领的三女儿
She dug me.
她俘虏了我的心
Timing didn't quite work out.
就是时机不太成熟
I'm just saying
我想说
I know what I'm talking about here.
我明白我想要什么
Okay.
好吧
What? You don't believe me?
怎么 不相信我
Not even a little bit.
一点都不信
Ask Chance. He was there, he'll vouch.
问问吉斯 他能作证
All right fair enough.
那敢情好
When Chance comes back from the wedding
等他从婚礼上回来
I'll ask him if you in fact had the opportunity
我问问他你是不是曾经有机会
To marry into an African bush monarchy.
能和一个非洲土著政♥权♥结缘
Back from the wedding?
从婚礼上回来
Yeah.
没错
He's not at the wedding.
他没参加婚礼
What do you mean he's not at the wedding?
什么意思
I saw him get the plane ticket and the invitation.
我看见他收到了机票和邀请
Yeah, he's at the wedding. What do you mean?
他当然在婚礼现场 你什么意思
What?
这啥
He's not at the wedding.
他还真没去
Well, where the hell is he?
那他究竟在哪
Shouldn't you be getting married right now?
婚礼难道还没开始
Well, I'm told it is a breach of protocol
我还没出场
For them to begin without me.
他们不敢开始
Did you not get my invitation?
没收到我的邀请吗
Well, I'm not a big fan of weddings.
我不太喜欢这种场合
I can tell by the roar of the crowd
人们的欢呼告诉我
That you're still a royal.
你还没有退位
Well, mother's warming to the idea.
妈妈转变了想法
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表