剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
I'm just handing it to you.
我可是在为你提供独家消息
Give me couple minutes to explain.
给我几分钟解释来龙去脉
Prime minster of Argentina.
阿根廷首相被刺
Senator Stanton's plane crash about six years ago.
斯坦顿参议员六年前死于坠机事故
What do they have in common?
两起事件有何共同点
Accidental deaths that were rumored
虽然都是意外死亡
not to have been so accidental.
却传言说死因可疑
Not accidents. Flawless hits.
当然不是意外 而是完美的暗♥杀♥
Baptiste hits.
典型的巴蒂斯特手法
That's why they're paying the big bucks.
所以他的报酬高昂
He doesn't make mistakes. There's no trail.
他从不犯错 不留蛛丝马迹
It's like he doesn't even exist.
雁过无痕
What makes you so sure he's gonna strike tonight?
你凭什么肯定他今晚会动手
A John Doe shows up dead a few hours ago,
几小时前出现一具无名死尸
one of Baptiste's custom-made bullets inside of him.
体内残留着巴蒂斯特专用的特制子弹
No I.D., fingerprints burned off.
销毁指纹 无法识别身份
He's wearing a huntsman's suit from Savile Row.
而被害人身穿萨维尔街的顶级西服
He's got a shirt from Bergdorf's on fifth avenue.
和第五大道上的柏道夫衬衫
He's got a coat check slip from the Rose Cafe
身上还有第四十四和第一街角
on 44th and First Ave.
玫瑰咖啡厅的衣帽寄存票根
44th and First?
第四十四和第一大道?
You know what's across the street?
知道街对面是什么吧
The United Nations.
联♥合♥国♥大厦
Baptiste stole the identity
一个住在纽约的欧洲人
of a european living in New York
在联♥合♥国♥工作
who works for the U.N.
而巴蒂斯特盗用了他的身份
So Baptiste killed him for access.
巴蒂斯特杀他是为了取得权限
Which means he is here
所以他来此的目的
to assassinate a foreign dignitary.
是为暗♥杀♥国外高♥官♥显要
Look, he's already got a head start.
听我说 他已经占得了先机
His cover is airtight.
他的掩护身份万无一失
He's already dissected the patterns, the personnel,
也已研究透彻目标的行为模式和人员配置
the vulnerabilities of the target's protection detail.
及其防护环节的漏洞和弱点
He's planned for every contingency you could imagine,
所有你能想到的 他都计划周全了
and probably some that you can't.
有些甚至连你也想不到
He will not fail, unless we stop him.
除非有人制止他 不然他绝不会失手
So this guy's so good
这么说这个家伙很强悍
that he takes out heads of state
可以轻易暗♥杀♥国家元首
and nobody even knows it was a murder.
却让人无法看出是谋杀
He's a ghost.
他来无影去无踪
Somehow, you know that he's here.
但你却知道他在这里
You know his methods. You know his resume.
熟知他的手法和背景
How is it that no one else in the world knows this,
既然无人知晓他的身份
but you do?
为何你会知道
Because I trained him.
因为他是我一手栽培的
I don't get you.
我真不明白
We were a good team.
我俩联手 天下无敌
And then you... have to become all Dudley Do-Right.
而你却摇身一变成了王牌骑警[著名电影]
"Nobody deserves to die."
说什么狗屁"没人是该死的"
Everybody deserves to die.
要我说 所有人都该死
As far as someone is concerned.
尤其就某些人而言
That's human nature.
这是人类的天性
And you taught me that.
这些都是你教我的
I was wrong.
我以前错了
And then what do you do?
那你想怎么做
You turn around and you start some...
弃暗投明 开始所谓的...
crusade.
救赎之旅吗
To save people.
还想拯救别人吗
You don't even get the irony of it, do you?
你根本没领会其中的讽刺吧
The sad irony that, with all your effort,
可悲之处在于 不论你怎么努力
the people you cared most about saving,
你最在意和想守护的人
they're the ones that got hurt the worst.
却总是受害最深
And if there was ever any doubt about that,
就算之前你有所怀疑
I think this evening's unfortunate events
但经过今晚这件事后
have put that to rest.
你也该深信不疑了吧
Haven't they?
不是吗
You trained an assassin?
你培养了一个杀手
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, and one would have to assume
好吧 正常人都会这么假设
that in order to train an assassin,
只有你当过杀手
one would have to be an assassin.
才能去培养杀手吧
Look, that's not the point.
听着 这不是重点
I'm trying to save somebody's life here.
重点是我正努力想救人一命呢
The point is whether or not I can trust you.
重点是我能否信任你
I don't even know your damn name!
我连你的名字都不知道
It's Christopher Chance.
我叫克里斯托·吉斯
Hi.
嗨啊
I'm sorry to interrupt,
抱歉打搅二位
but we're kind of running out of time.
但我们得抓紧时间
I remember you from the embassy!
我记得你 那会儿在大使♥馆♥的就是你
Hey. Nice dress.
礼服不错
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在搞什么
Just unlock it.
帮我解开
Hang that for me? Sure, why not?
能帮我挂一下吗 当然 何不呢
Are we all here now?
人都到齐了吗
Excuse me, it's kind of heavy.
借过 这玩意有点重
Going right there.
就放在这儿吧
Who the hell are all these people?
这些到底是什么人
What is going on?
到底怎么回事
Uh, Guerrero, Winston, new girl.
这是格雷罗和温斯顿 还有这位新来的女仔
Layla. There you go.
是莱拉 好吧
We ruined her company,
我们搞垮了人家的公♥司♥
thought we'd give her a shot.
那就带上她一起吧
Least we could do. This is Agent Barnes.
至少能帮这个忙 这是巴恩斯探员
Hi! How you doing?
嗨 你好啊
Hey. I'm gonna go ahead and set up right here.
我开始了 准备干活
Stop. Wait. What are you talking about?
停 等等 你们在说什么
Don't touch that!
别乱碰
You got any idea what Baptiste's plan is?
关于巴蒂斯特的计划 你有头绪了吗
Well, I was thinking it was some version of a West Point,
我想大概是西点军校的某种模式
but then there's no way he could get the uniform in time.
但他不可能及时弄到制♥服♥
Then I was thinking maybe a reverse lifeboat?
所以我想 也许会是"逆向救生艇"
Yeah, um, listen...
你看...
About...
这位...
You want to make us a pot of coffee?
能给我们煮点咖啡吗
I saw the way you were looking at her at the embassy.
我注意到你在大使♥馆♥看她的眼神
Okay, this is all in your head.
好了 只是你的想象
Sure it is. Listen, all I hope is that this woman has the good sense
没错 我只希望这个女人有所觉悟
to keep you at arm's length
跟你保持距离
and treat this case with the same kind of objectiv--
能与我们齐心协力办这件案...
Oh, dear God.
我的天啊
Looks like a teenage girl's locker.
简直是小女孩的储物柜
She went a little heavy on the chin, don't you think?
下巴画得太厚实了 你们看呢
This is an ongoing F.B.I. investigation. Do you mind?
这是联调局的工作内容 好不好
What do you guys want from me?
你们想从我这里知道什么
How about the white list?
能谈谈白名单吗
The white list?
白名单
Uh, the minute-to-minute itinerary of visiting dignitaries.
就是高层访客的实时记录
I know what the white list is.
我知道白名单是什么
I don't have access to it.
我没有权限看到
Deputy Director Lynch does.
林奇副局长有权
And what do you want me to tell her?
你们想让我怎么跟她说
That the ghost that I've been hunting
自从俄♥国♥大使♥馆♥事件后
since the Russian embassy is in my apartment,
我一直追踪的幽灵 正在我的公♥寓♥里
and he says that there's an assassin who doesn't exist
他说今晚有个莫须有的刺客
that's gonna kill somebody tonight, unless I stop it?
会动手杀人 我必须阻止此事
I think that's a terrible idea.
这样说肯定不行
I was thinking we just break into her office and take it.
我就想直接闯进她办公室去取
You think I'm gonna help you break into
你以为我会帮你闯进
the J. Edgar Hoover Federal building?
联调局总部大楼吗
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表